As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills.
- Conceptualize, design, and deliver designs that reflect the persona of the brand.
- Implement the existing design patterns & style guides and work towards their continuous improvement
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies
- Collaborative team player with good communication skills
- Brainstorm and work with other designers and the product development teams on new product features
- Independently lead all aspects of the design process from conception to completion
- 4+ years of working experience
- Passionate about creating compelling and efficient design solutions
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy & vision
- Good understanding of UI flow, product architecture, and modular design principles
- Rapid prototyping skills in Sketch/Figma/XD or similar software
- Motion graphics UI design experience in After Effects, Principle, etc., is a plus
- Good Understanding/practical grip on HTML/CSS/JS is desirable
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities