We’re seeking an organized Finance Executive with strong analytical skills to join our rapidly growing team. The Finance Executive position works closely with the Finance Department and should handle the day-to-day bookkeeping. The ideal candidate should be passionate about keeping an up-to-date tab on everything that goes around the organization financially.
- Holds 3-4 years of experience
- Should be a graduate of BCom / MCom / Inter CA.
- Maintaining books of accounts.
- Calculation and payment of TDS online
- Handle GST Payment, preparing & Return Filling.
- IT Returns, Service tax filing
- Handle Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivables
- Creating new vendor setups and defining their terms of payments.
- Timely and accurate disbursement of employee reimbursement claims as per HR policies.
- Liaison with Bank and form good relations
- Statement for Debtor & Creditor Outstanding and Pre-Payment
- Collection follow-up with Client/Customers.
- Fund Maintaining.
- MIS Reporting.
- General Ledger Reconciliation.
- CSEZ – Softex filing and SERF filing.
- Heading Statutory Audits.
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- Expertise with QuickBooks, Tally
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Additional experience in Audit and International accounting
- Experience with SaaS companies