Hunting for a Google Forms alternative? Sit back and relax, because your search ends here.
Google Forms is free, easy to use and a lot of other things, but lacks powerful features that other modern survey software offer. With a powerful alternative to Google Forms at your disposal, the possibilities are limitless – create engaging surveys, use vibrant templates, conduct polls& quizzes, and a lot more!
So, we scanned the web and collated some of the best Google Forms alternatives 2021 has to offer.
12 Best Google Forms Alternatives of 2022
- SurveyGizmo (Now Alchemer)
- Microsoft Forms
- Zoho Survey
Google Forms Alternative #1. SurveySparrow
Our report-savvy dashboard and smart surveys ensure that SurveySparrow is the best Google Forms alternative out there. When it comes to carrying out efficient surveys for your customer, employee, or potential leads, SurveySparrow does a better job than Google Forms. Don’t trust our words; our advanced features speak for themselves.
- Drag and Drop: Rearranging questions is easy with SurveySparrow’s nocode form builder. Drag and drop to rearrange your questions on the left side easily using the cursor.
- Conversational Surveys: SurveySparrow is famous for creating conversational surveys that build engagement. Engaging surveys can increase the response rates up to 40%, you know.
- Dashboard & Reports: A powerful online survey software should have a reporting module to collect data efficiently. With SurveySparrow, you can easily track and analyze surveys. You can also add filters based on the methods of share, question answers respondent details, and gather insightful reports.
- Data Security: With features like encrypted surveys, you don’t have to worry about security while collecting data. The SSL helps to build safe connections, custom domain, and secure surveys.
- White-Label Surveys: You can reflect your brand’s identity with a white-label survey feature available with SurveySparrow. Brandify your surveys with colour, logo, and fonts. So basically, you can customize surveys to style as per your expectations, and isn’t that cool!
- NPS Surveys: Roll out NPS surveys and check how much your customers love your brand.
- Automated Pulse Surveys: Why work hard to create surveys when you can automate the process easier? SurveySparrow’s online survey software helps you automate the process of recurring and periodic surveys. With one time set up, you can schedule how frequently you wish to send surveys without investing much time and effort.
Try SurveySparrow for FREE!
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
Pricing: Free trial. Basic plan starts at $19. Try for FREE.
This alternative to Google Forms is known for providing an excellent experience to customers and employees. With SurveySparrow, you can collect insightful real-time data, conduct engaging market research, and bring out the best possible results with the help of advanced analytics.
On top of that, you can integrate SurveySparrow’s software with platforms like Hubspot, Slack, Monday.com, Asana, Rybbon, Stripe, Salesforce, to name a few.
Google Forms Alternative #2. SoGoSurvey
SoGoSurvey is a popular survey software that can very well be one of Google Forms alternatives. It helps you choose from multiple themes and survey templates. You can even customize the surveys based on your brand’s voice and preferences. Let us quickly run down some of its key features.
- Unlimited surveys questions
- Different question types
- Easy data export function (CSV & Word documents)
- Embed surveys into web pages and emails
- 24/7 email customer service
If you face any difficulties while using this software, you can count on their 24/7 customer support team.
Starts at $25 per month, which is quite affordable.
Google Forms Alternative #3. SurveyMonkey
SurveyMonkey is probably the most popular online survey software on this list. This alternative to Google Forms lets you create 15 different kinds of questions with this software. From multiple-choice questions to the open-ended question, SurveyMonkey has some great features like:
- Hold power questions
- 15 question types
- 100 respondents
- Themes and templates for customization
- Embed survey
The analytics they provide are extremely deep and suitable if you’re looking for some market research with your surveys, but they come with a premium price also.
Their lowest plan would cost you around $20 per user per month if you’re opting for a business plan, and close to $70 per month if you’re going for a personal plan.
Google Forms Alternative #4. Typeform
Typeform believes surveys should include three things- easy, appealing, and human. Unline other alternatives to Google Forms, the interface of this software is attractive, and it has some valuable features to take engaging surveys. Some of which are:
- Unlimited questions and answers
- Basic reporting
- Customize a design from superb themes and templates
- Their surveys can integrate with all the top platforms easily
- Powerful analytics to grind out quality results
- Rock-solid customer support
Google Forms Alternative #5. SurveyGizmo (Now Alchemer)
SurveyGizmo (Now, Alchemer) has a set of amazing features, and there are too many of them! This Google Form alternative changes its brand name to Alchemer recently to focus more on the experience management section. These features listed below might give you an idea as to why this survey software made into our list of Google Forms alternatives this year.
- Unlimited questions and surveys
- Basic reporting
- Free themes and templates which are beautiful and interactive
- Export to CSV
- Skip logic, customized themes, piping, API
$49 per month. Also, they’ve changed the brand name from SurveyGizmo to ‘Alchemer’ this October. So, don’t get confused by that, their quality is still the same!
Google Forms Alternative #6. Qualtrics
Based on the research, Qualtrics would no way fail to make this list of the top alternatives to Google Forms. It provides great value to their customers in recent times, especially this year. They are a touch different from all the others in this list because of their ‘Research’ focused solutions, but they’re bringing the right results from it. Here are some of the features of Qualtrics.
- Extremely fast data collection and analysis
- Powerful Employee feedback software
- In-depth Market research software
- Employee engagement tools
- In-house tools for analytics to bring out crucial results
$1500 per year and the price varies if you go for a customized solution.
Google Forms Alternative #7. Pabbly
Pabbly is another online survey software that’s making good headways with its offerings this year. It has a drag and drop feature that lets you create an interactive and fully functional form or survey in just minutes! Here are some of its features that deserve a mention:
- Fully functional Conditional Logic
- It offers Custom Branding to its users
- The functionality of autoresponders is available
- Integrated payment gateways with forms
- Self-hosting is possible
Their plans are very competitive, and the lowest one starts at $5 per month, but Pabbly doesn’t have the cutting-edge market research tools at their disposal.
Google Forms Alternative #8. Microsoft Forms
Yes, Microsoft also has a survey tool that is completely free! It’s almost similar to Google Forms in most aspects, but one. Data analysis. It’s a lot better and advanced here. You should definitely check it out.
- Seamless integrations
- In-depth analytics
- All device friendly
- Built-in AI
Starts at $29/month
Google Forms Alternative #9. ClickUp
ClickUp is an all-in-one productivity app designed to manage everything—from your daily to-dos to complex projects, even your business’ entire workflow. Teams of any size and across industries rely on ClickUp for its fully customizable and highly functional features to start executing their ideas faster—including ClickUp’s Form View to streamline your data gathering process and turn survey responses into actionable tasks directly in your workspace.
- Instantly create tasks out of Form entries
- Assign Form entries immediately to team members
- Customize Forms with themes and avatar images to reflect your brand
- Embed ClickUp Forms into landing pages to maximize entries
- Easily summarize and graph response data
Access tons of collaboration features, 100MB of storage, and add unlimited members, tasks, and members with the Free Forever Plan. Gain access to ClickUp’s Form View and even more advanced features with paid plans starting at $5.
Google Forms Alternative #10. SurveyPlanet
If you want no restrictions on the number of responses in your surveys, SurveyPlanet is your answer. It might not have the best interactive or analytical features available with other tools on this list, but if your aim is to collect lots of data, they do the job for you.
- Question branching
- Custom themes
- Survey result filtering
- URL redirecting
Starts at $20/month
Google Forms Alternative #11. Formstack
Formstack is one of the best free alternatives of Google Forms, as apart from all the similar features, it’s their interactive dashboard that truly stands out. You get a dynamic dashboard and team collaboration option which makes your Survey creation journey smoother, and all this is completely free!
- Advances analytics
- Mobile-friendly forms
- Enterprise-ready security
- Smart lists
Starts at $15/month
Google Forms Alternative #12. Zoho Survey
If you want to have variety in your surveys and don’t want to spend money on it, Zoho Survey would do the job for you. You get 25 different question varieties to choose from here, and you can send unlimited surveys in the free plan itself. We think you should definitely check this out.
- Custom variables
- Mobile-friendly forms
- Custom domain links
- Website embed
Starts at $9/month
Why You Should Look for Google Forms Alternatives
Google Forms have given satisfactory results to its users for a long time, but the reality is, it’s not perfect. And it has some significant drawbacks that need mentioning.
Users in the past have clearly mentioned the lack of features they get while using Google Forms for conducting crucial surveys, but the complaints have been raised on other aspects too, recently.
- There is no difference in the available features based on G Suite subscription.
- Google poll apps don’t let you create vibrant poll apps.
- It has extremely limited features to gather crucial insights from the survey.
- You can’t accept payments with surveys taken from Google Forms.
- Customizing the look of your survey isn’t so easy with Google Forms.
- Google Forms offer conditional logic for free, but it’s limited to only two question types.
If you’re using Google Forms for long, you probably know all these shortcomings. And if you’re willing to spend some bucks on a survey software, I’ve compiled the perfect options to choose from as your Google Forms alternatives.
And you’ve waited enough for it, haven’t you? Read on, then.
Features of a Good Online Form Builder
When it comes to conducting surveys, forms, polls, or quizzes that can make a difference, the software needs to be really powerful, smart, and easy to use at the same time. Plus, adapting the surveys based on different business problems is a major requirement for any efficient online survey software. And this where SurveySparrow hits the ground running. It’s not just an NPS platform; rather, it’s a complete solution provider to all your survey needs.
So, If you’re thinking of going with SurveySparrow for your next survey, here’s how it’ll make your life easier and bring the right results:
- Omnichannel Feedback: With SurveySparrow, you can get omnichannel feedback and support. It means your surveys will have a presence on every channel. So, you can share your surveys via Facebook, Twitter, embedded options, and scannable QR code.
- Seamless Survey Experience: With its engaging and beautiful survey templates, you can easily and quickly make the survey-taking experience fun. Here’s a hotel reservation survey created using SurveySparrow.
- Dual Interface: SurveySparrow offers two different interfaces, chat-like surveys and conversational forms. You’ll get a messaging experience with the chat-like interface.
- Various Question Types: The survey software comes with 11 different question types like Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Open-ended questions, Picture choice, Rating, Opinion scale, Matrix type, the famous NPS type, and 4 others!
- Market-Research Tools: This is where our team has worked extremely hard on. It’s a part of our vision to provide the best tools and analytics options that can help you make a well-informed decision.
You know, you should just go and sign-up for our 14 days free trial to get all these and much more features at your disposal. Explore as much as you want, and then if you decide to join forces with us, you’ll not get disappointed!
Now, you’ve kept the patience to read till here, and it’s time I reward you with a Bonus section before wrapping up.
Here you go, then. It’s all yours.
Wrapping it up…
It’s hard to ignore what Google Forms bring to the table with its free and unlimited surveys, but there’s very little about Google survey tools’ features that help it to stay above the competition. The survey software we discussed are way more advanced and suitable for your survey campaigns.
That being said, we all know that one size doesn’t fit all. A business like yours is also very different from your competition and, a unique business requires unique solutions on all fronts, even with your surveys. So, we would suggest you try and test all these software to find out the best fit for you. But if SurveySparrow is your choice, rest assured, we’ll deliver the results you’re expecting with your Online surveys.
Till then, keep asking the right questions!