Looking for some top JotForm competitors?
JotForm is a good tool to create forms and surveys online, but that doesn’t mean it’s the right tool for you.
To make your research a lot easier, we’ve put together a list of the 9 best JotForm competitors in this article.
9 Best JotForm Competitors in 2021
Here’s a list of all the top 9 competitors to JotForm. Feel free to jump to a section that’s relevant to you:
- Alchemer (formerly SurveyGizmo)
- 4Screens Engageform
JotForm Competitors: Comparison Table (Pricing, User Ratings & Reviews)
Here’s a quick peek into the different pricing plans and ratings of the top 9 JotForm competitors.
|SurveySparrow||Free plan – $0/month||4.5 (681 reviews)|
|SurveyMonkey||Starts at $25/month||4.4 (17,299 reviews)|
|Typeform||$25/month||4.5 (450 reviews)|
|Formstack||$59/month||4.4 (268 reviews)|
|Alchemer||$49/month||4.4 (699 reviews)|
|Qualtrics||On quote basis||4.4 (2,349 reviews)|
|QuestionPro||Essentials plan – $0/month||4.4 (139 reviews)|
|Engageform||Starter plan – $19/month||4.6 (11 reviews)|
|Wufoo||$0/month||4.2 (277 reviews)|
SurveySparrow is a free JotForm alternative that offers a smooth interface for its users. What makes it stand out is the ability of this platform to spike the response rate to a massive 40 percent.
Before we go further, here’s a survey created using SurveySparrow:
You too can create amazing surveys like this. Sign up for free:
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
Back to the topic, here are some of the features that SurveySparrow offers:
- Conversational surveys: Why? Because normal surveys are boring, to be honest. Why make it seem like a task when you can make it look as simple as a conversation?
- NPS software: You can roll out NPS surveys to know how many customers will refer you to their family and friends.
- 360 degree feedback tool: This helps you conduct performance appraisals effortlessly. You can also customize employee 360 reports with SurveySparrow’s 360-degree feedback software.
- In-depth reporting module: SurveySparrow report-savvy dashboard that lets you do cross-tabulation, set advanced report filters, and get real-time reports.
- Chatbot for website: These chatbots let you auto-trigger surveys, generate more leads, and offer 24/7 support.
- NPS benchmark: This tool helps to benchmark your NPS with your competitors. In other words, you can know what your NPS score is telling you and compare with industry scores.
- Case management: Through this feature, you can respond to survey feedback in-app without having to switch softwares.
SurveySparrow also has vibrant templates, built-in questions and complete customization. So you can apply CSS, brand styling, and make the surveys all about you — white labeling at its finest, ain’t it? The surveys also work seamlessly on all devices and offline. That’s why this survey software tops our JotForm competitors list.
This name has been synonymous with the word surveys for quite some time now. They’ve been the market leader for years but that’s not the only reason why we have them on our JotForm competitors list.
For example, the features of SurveyMonkey include:
- Customization of themes, logos, and CSS to make the surveys more about you.
- Built-in survey questions
- Hundreds of intriguing online survey templates
- Customization of online surveys and thank you pages
- Filtering extracted data
- Multiple sharing options
- Complex logic and branching
As a result, SurveyMonkey is a leading online survey tool. Though the pricing can be a bit high, some people still prefer SurveyMonkey over its competitors because of its brand value. And that’s why SurveyMonkey makes it to our JotForm competitors list.
You can also check out our article that compares different SurveyMonkey alternatives.
Typeform is a JotForm alternative that offers a clean and smooth platform to design surveys.
Headquartered in Barcelona, Typeform has been quick to gain traction, and has emerged to become very popular in a short span of time. So let’s take a look at why Typeform makes it to our top JotForm competitors list:
- User-friendly and smooth interface
- Minimal templates and designs with plenty of customization
- Flexible pricing plans to suit all your needs
- Survey automation and user segmentation
- Custom thank you screens
- Easy payment acceptance
- Built-in survey questions and email share options
- Excellent reports dashboard with multiple download formats
In other words, Typeform can be your go-to portal for your basic survey needs. That’s exactly why it is one of the best JotForm competitors out there. But if you’re on the lookout for other, more affordable Typeform alternatives, feel free to read this blog.
Formstack, with its powerful features and intriguing interface, makes it to our list of top JotForm competitors. It has gained traction due to its ability to integrate with other apps seamlessly.
Namely, the features of Formstack include:
- Making online surveys based on your business requirements
- Can be integrated with a plethora of apps
- A massive library of templates and themes
- Easy online payment collection
- Customizable and trackable reports
- Conditional logic
- Affordable pricing options
Moreover, this online survey tool tool lets you create smart lists, capture digital signatures, and supports data routing. All these features, combined with the ease of setup, make Formstack one of the top JotForm competitors to look out for in 2021.
#5: Alchemer (formerly SurveyGizmo)
Alchemer is an easy-to-use survey tool that’s well known for its features and interface. The smooth UI combined with a plethora of other features is why it made its entry to our list of top JotForm competitors.
Let’s take a look at some of the features SurveyGizmo offers:
- Vibrant dashboard
- Excellent 360-degree feedback tool
- Skip logic and question branching
- Supports audio, image, and videos
- Complete survey customization
- All-device compatibility
- In-built email
- Offline response collection
- Customer feedback surveys, employee engagement surveys, and polls.
Although it’s a bit expensive on the price spectrum, Alchemer does justice to what it is entrusted with. Therefore, we hope the features listed above are more than enough for this tool to make it to this JotForm competitors list.
Qualtrics is one-of-a-kind JotForm alternative for enterprise companies because of its rich features. Primarily used as a market research software, Qualtrics is a powerful tool that offers pretty much all the features one could ask for.
Let’s take a look at some of the features of Qualtrics and why it makes an entry to our list:
- Simple installation process
- Supports more than 48 languages
- Hundreds of question types
- Allows complex branching and conditions
- Supports multimedia content
- Helps build advanced surveys
- Seamless access to extracted data
- Export data in the form of PDF, CSV, SPSS
- Offers live support
- Helps roll out customer feedback and employee engagement surveys
As a result, Qualtrics is widely used by enterprises around the globe. But this makes the software way too expensive for small businesses out there. Sure, it serves the purpose, but are you willing to go the extra mile for features that you might not even use? Especially when there are other better Qualtrics alternatives in the market!
QuestionPro is a survey software used by organizations to create online polls. It has a set of rich features that make it one of the top JotForm competitors in 2021.
The features offered by this JotForm alternative include:
- Complex logic and conditional branching
- Seamless share options including QR code sharing
- Drag and drop survey editor
- Smooth interface and reporting module
- Export the received data in CSV, SPSS, or excel format
- Multimedia integration and support
- Advanced app integrations
- Massive template library
Market researchers prefer QuestionPro for serious research and study. This, combined with the flexible pricing plans, is one of the reasons why this online survey tool has made it our top JotForm competitors list.
#8: 4Screens Engageform
This JotForm alternative is an easy-to-use survey tool that offers a neat and minimal platform to design and share surveys. It also helps businesses generate leads through polls, quizzes, and mobile-friendly surveys.
In addition, its features include:
- Intuitive admin panel
- Mobile-ready surveys and polls
- Offers custom survey URLs and conversion tracking
- Helps in customer targeting
- Multi-channel sharing options
- Multi-device support
Engageform is one of those JotForm alternatives where you don’t need any prior coding knowledge. What’s more, real-time insights in addition to affordable pricing options make Engageform one of the JotForm competitors to look out for in 2021.
Cool name for a survey platform, right? Wufoo pretty much offers the same features as the other on our list. But then, you may ask why is it in this list? It’s because of the ease with which it offers these features.
Wufoo primarily used to create online polls, quizzes, and online surveys. The features offered by Wufoo include:
- Intuitive design and engaging interface
- Dynamic based logic
- Complex logic and conditions
- Help accept payments with ease
- Custom branding and styling
- Customize tons of themes and designs
- Create flawless workflows
- Integrate with applications
- Custom reports and data export
If these aren’t enough features for a survey tool, you should probably build one. Just kidding. These rich features in combination with the ease of use make Wufoo one of the top JotForm competitors in 2021.
Why Consider JotForm Competitors?
Let’s see why you might want to consider alternatives to JotForm.
JotForm, as you may already know, has been in the market for a considerable amount of time. Their massive library of rich themes and templates is one of their major selling points.
But while JotForm is feature-rich and boasts of multi-device support, it has its limitations.
For example, JotForm doesn’t offer as many customization options as it should. We believe that’s a must-have feature for an online survey tool because users should have the freedom to play around, and get creative with their surveys.
What’s more, while they have a massive number of templates, there isn’t much work-around on designs and themes.
With that, we end our list of the top JotForm competitors to check out this year.
No tool would offer you a cherry on top if you don’t pick the right one. We hope this list of tools similar to JotForm helps you choose the right survey tool. Happy surveying!