In search of some top Free Typeform alternatives?
We get it. Typeform no longer excites you and you’re on the lookout for the best alternative to Typeform for your business?
Worry not, you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
Let us tell you why these top 10 Typeform alternatives and competitors might just be better than Typeform.
10 Best Typeform Alternatives in 2023 (Cheap + Easy to use)
Here’s a detailed list of the 10 online survey tools that can be the free Typeform alternative you’re hunting for.
- Google Forms
- 123 Form Builder
SurveySparrow is easily one of the closest choices for a free Typeform alternative because of the interesting experience it provides in creating survey forms as well as in the insights one can glean from it.
This Typeform competitor, with its omnichannel experience management platform, not only provides you with a better user experience than Typeform but also ensures you a very high survey response rate – up to 40 percent.
- Conversational Interface: keeps the audience engaged as well as boosts the results, in turn providing a much better conversion rate, and thus making it better than TypeForm in numerous ways.
- NPS Surveys: SurveySparrow’s NPS software which is one of the best in the market helps you roll out NPS surveys with ease.
- Online & Offline Surveys: SurveySparrow lets you roll out NPS surveys, online surveys, offline surveys, white-label surveys, and recurring surveys.
Typeform sure does make your surveys fancy. But, at what cost? With SurveySparrow, you get the best of both worlds – Easy to design online surveys and powerful automation.
- Performance Management Tool — It is an excellent performance management tool with plenty of surveys pertaining to employee engagement including employee pulse surveys, 360 feedback surveys, and many more.
- 40% Survey Completion Rate — Offers a highly engaging survey experience that can boost the survey completion rate to a whopping 40 percent making SurveySparrow the best Typeform competitor in the market.
- Mobile-Friendly Surveys — The surveys are mobile-friendly, making them easy to fill using any device out there.
- Vibrant Dashboard — SurveySparrow offers a vibrant dashboard, rich and in-depth access to the extracted data.
- Hundreds of Templates — Best templates include Customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction templates, workplace happiness survey templates, and restaurant feedback survey templates to name a few.
- 360 Degree Surveys & Reports — Customizable employee 360 reports and emails. Conduct appraisals and performance reviews, track assessments in the employee portal and create custom 360-degree feedback surveys.
- Polls, Quizzes, Chatbot — Other features include multi-channel data collection, polls, online audience panel, chatbot embed, automated workflows, etc.
As a Typeform alternative, you don’t have to send surveys manually, as a business, you can automate the task of sending surveys. The automation which includes the number of surveys a brand might want to send, the time, date and the scheduling allows for an excellent experience for the company that uses it.
The above features make SurveySparrow a Typeform alternative that beats most of its competitors by a long distance.
Starts at $19 a month. Here’s a detailed comparison between the pricing plans of Typeform and its best alternative, SurveySparrow.
With 10 different plans, ranging from Basic to Platform, SurveySparrow offers a variety of options to fit different needs, as well as a free trial for users to test out the product. Sign up below to try SurveySparrow.
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
2. Google Forms
Google Forms is easily one of the most popular online form builder apps in the market since Google’s products are easy and thus adopted by everyone. It is a Typeform alternative because of so many reasons: you can choose different methods of asking questions. easy to share the survey, create forms, and much more.
Also, a popular quiz maker, Google Forms is a simple and basic tool for creating surveys, quizzes, and forms. The free Typeform alternative has a really good drag-and-drop editor. Google Forms allows you to create interactive forms with logic and branching. Using Google Forms, you can also includes images and YouTube videos in forms.
Features of Google Forms
- Response notifications and individual responses through Google Sheets
- It uses Google’s machine learning and helps respondents save time by autosuggestion
- Collaboratively build forms
- Interactive forms with logic and branching
- It has more than 11 types of question formats
- Customize the online surveys according to different customers
One of the best things about Google Form that makes it a Typeform alternative is that most users are familiar with Google’s tools and this will be easier to learn and implement as well.
Qualtrics is one of the best Typeform competitors out there to choose from for an easy survey builder and powerful reporting. But let us tell you why Qualtrics is a far better alternative to Typeform.
- Ideal survey software for advanced marketing research.
- Designed for enterprises. Build powerful surveys and get advanced reporting to deep dive into survey data.
- Perform sentiment analysis, enhance customer and employee experience
You can take a free trial that Qualtrics offers, but no free plan. And their prices are based on your requirements. So variable prices.
Wufoo is a form-creation tool that has a multitude of uses and therefore is one of our highly-rated Typeform alternatives.
Features of Wufoo
- Wufoo offers dynamic-based logic, making sure that the respondents are only shown questions that are relevant to them based on their previous responses.
- It is commonly used for online surveys, contact forms, payment forms, and event invitations that have registration forms attached.
- Wufoo is more than just for conducting customer-facing surveys, there are companies that use it for applications, subscriptions, approvals, orders, acknowledgments, and much more.
It is no doubt that Wufoo is one of the best Typeform alternatives available in the market especially since it has been adopted by Amazon and Twitter.
An important reason for any tool becoming a Typeform alternative is that it should be easy to use for anyone without an iota of technical knowledge and Wufoo is known for its intuitive design and UI.
Pricing: This Typeform competitor’s pricing starts at $15 per month.
Jotform is considered one of the Typeform alternatives as it is one of the easiest form builders to use and has advanced functionality to boot as well. With extensive customization options, you can create simple to complex forms for the end-user thus cementing its place as a Typeform alternative.
Features of Jotform
- Jotform has more than 100 integrations including Dropbox, PayPal, Stripe, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and more.
- It has a varied selection of designs for buttons, color schemes, background, and checkboxes. Jotform has a theme store where users can browse pre-designed and attractive themes.
- This Typeform alternative access for the basic features using which you can gauge the functionality of the tool and there is no extra charge for customizing thank you pages, redirecting upon submission, setting up webhooks, and more which usually attracts a charge on Typeform.
Jotform is one of the top Typeform competitors out there and here’s why – mobile form building, rich template library, neat UI, and more.
Pricing: Starts at $15.83 per month
Formstack is an online form-building tool and with its plethora of powerful tools, it is considered a Typeform alternative. Using Formstack, you can create simple, complex, and short online forms based on your business requirements.
With more than 40 integrations available, the tool can work along with other CRMs, payment processing systems, subscriber tools, automation tools, and security tools. Some of the integrations are Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Twitter, WordPress, Freshbooks, MailChimp, Google Drive, Campaign Monitor, Stripe, Zapier, Amazon Cloud Search, and more.
It is a widely popular Typeform competitor especially because of the customizable features that it comes with. Formstack’s free trial period allows you to play with this Typeform alternative tool before you decide on buying a subscription plan. The tool needs only minimal training and with an intuitive user interface, it only gets easier.
Features of Formstack
- Formstack provides you with instant notifications
- Customize dynamic reports to control the type of notifications that you receive
- Formstack has more than 24 pre-designed templates
- Track your data through attractive charts and graphs
- This Typeform alternative offers a conditional logic field that allows you to skip certain questions for users which is not relevant to them
- Collect Online Payments
Pricing: Starts at $19 per month
You can clearly consider GetFeedback as an alternative to Typeform as it comes with a plethora of features giving a rather good competition to the latter. Some of the features include API integration, CRM Integration, Collaboration tools, Customizable Branding, Email Integration, Feedback Collection and Management, Text analysis, and more.
Features of GetFeedback
- It has integration options available with Campaign Monitor and Salesforce Sales Cloud and two more integrations which is a let-down. With more than 10,000 companies using this tool, it is no surprise that it is considered a Typeform alternative.
- Based on a customer’s response, you can even create instructions to skip questions and provide different content. There is also the option to send transactional surveys after specific interactions or send surveys to users who you can separate into different batches based on the interactions they have had with your brand.
- Add a few lines of HTML to embed a responsive survey on a web page. Ask feedback from your end customers with the help of this Typeform alternative.
- Collect valuable customer feedback using the Typeform alternative GetFeedback across all social media channels as well.
Pricing: Starts at $50 per month
Create mobile-ready surveys with ease using Engageforms, another Typeform alternative that also boasts of an intuitive admin panel.
Features of Engageform
- There are endless options to customize the survey forms. Use Engageforms to create quizzes, polls, online surveys, and customer feedback surveys.
- Any idea why we included Engageform as a Typeform competitor? It’s because you don’t need any programming skills to build highly aesthetically pleasing surveys. Your customers can access these surveys through mobile phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Engageform even supports Facebook’s Instant Article. Use real-time insights to make better business decisions and use each data point to pass it on to the next step in your business cycle.
Pricing: Starts at $20 per month
SurveyMonkey, one of the top Typeform competitors, is a name that most of you would be familiar with. It is used by people from all walks of life, including students and professionals as it is easy to set up.
Features of SurveyMonkey
- One major advantage of SurveyMonkey is that it has built-in survey questions in hundreds as well as templates that make your job easier. The well-designed templates consist of diverse questions that help you make the most out of your surveys.
- One can also edit, remove or add questions based on your specific needs from the available templates.
- SurveyMonkey has customized branding that allows you to create custom themes, add a logo, use different fonts and build thank-you pages. You can also use filtering and sorting technology to perform data analysis. It helps you to make data-driven decisions and therefore, a Typeform alternative.
- Set up the software with little to zero help each time you create a survey. Collaborate with other teams easily as you can share them across the entire length of the organization through a single account.
However, on the downside, it has a cluttered interface and limited customization provisions. If such limitations put you off, then you might want to go for SurveyMonkey Alternatives.
Pricing: Starts at $31 per month.
10. 123 Form Builder
123 Form Builder makes it easy to create free HTML forms for your website to send to your customers. The drag and drop editor makes it easy for businesses to create and collect forms to further analyze the results and make business decisions.
123 Form Builder comes with a lot of options to choose from which is a huge help especially when there are no previous questions to choose from for the business.
They have four tiers of pricing starting from Basic which is free for its users, Gold, Platinum, and Professional are the other plans available. The prices for these plans are $24.99/month, $44.99/month, and $84.99/month respectively.
Features of 123 Form Builder
- Personalized forms to match your site
- Create forms in multiple languages
- Make your visitors subscribe to the newsletter
- Enable recurring payments if you have a membership platform
- Survey Management
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Real-time results to help you take swift action
- Branching and Conditional Logic
Best Typeform Alternatives Winner: SurveySparrow
SurveySparrow is the top alternative to Typeform because of the following reasons:
- Conversational interface: Just like Typeform, SurveySparrow also offers a conversational interface that creates a chat-like experience for respondents. This makes it engaging and easy to use, which can result in higher response rates and better data quality.
- Advanced branching and skip logic: SurveySparrow offers advanced branching and skip logic features that allow you to create highly personalized and relevant surveys for your respondents.
- Multi-lingual support: SurveySparrow supports multiple languages, making it a great option if you need to create surveys for a global audience.
- Automated scheduling and reminders: With SurveySparrow, you can schedule your surveys to be sent at a specific time and date, and set up automatic reminders for respondents who haven’t completed the survey yet.
- Analytics and reporting: SurveySparrow offers detailed analytics and reporting features that allow you to analyze the data from your surveys and get actionable insights. You can view real-time data, generate custom reports, and even export your data to other tools like Excel or Google Sheets.
Overall, SurveySparrow is a great Typeform competitor that offers advanced features and a user-friendly UI. It’s perfect for businesses that want to create engaging and personalized surveys for their audience.
Why Look for Typeform alternatives?
Typeform is one of the most popular tools that is used to create customizable forms at any stage of the business. You can use these forms for landing pages, online forms, business forms, surveys, quizzes, product feedback, online surveys, contest, payment forms, and so on.
Typeform is extremely popular since you can view the data in multiple formats, including spreadsheets, graphs, and so on.
Sure, Typeform is lauded as one of the best survey tools available on the planet but it does have a few drawbacks. Well, nothing in the world is perfect, the same applies to a tool! As listed in Capterra, you may come across:
- A conspicuous variation in the free and paid version of the software
- The price point for the advanced version of the tool
- Users of the basic tool have to make do with an overbearing and difficult user interface
- The fact that only one question is displayed to the respondent is a turn off for some users
What to Look for in a Typeform Alternative
if you’re thinking of switching from Typeform to another form-building tool, here are 7 key features to consider:
- Customizability: First and foremost, you’ll want to look for a Typeform alternative that allows you to customize your forms to your heart’s content. Like adding your own logo, choosing custom colors, and selecting different fonts and layouts.
- Question types: You want to make sure that your forms are engaging and interactive. So a range of question types, such as multiple-choice, rating scales, and text boxes, can help you achieve that.
- Advanced survey features: Such as branching, which allows you to adapt the flow of questions based on user responses. This will help ensure that respondents get a personalized experience.
- Easy-to-use form building tools. You want to be able to create forms quickly without having to learn complicated code. So look for a no-code platform that offers drag-and-drop form builders and pre-built templates.
- Integrations: It’s also important to look for a tool that integrates well with the other apps and services you use, like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. This makes it easier to manage your data.
- Security and reliability. You don’t want your data to be vulnerable to security breaches or other malicious attacks. Look for a platform with strong encryption protocols and data protection measures in place.
- Analytics capabilities. It’s important to be able to track and analyze how your respondents are interacting with your forms – so that you can optimize your forms, and improve your response rates. Look for features like real-time updates, visualizations, and custom reports that you can export and share with your team.
There! Now that you have the best Typeform alternatives available in the market, go ahead! Discover which one works best for you. Happy Surveying!
FAQs on Typeform Alternatives
Is there a free alternative to Typeform?
Yes, Google Forms is one of the free alternatives to Typeform that can help you with your online survey needs. But, if you require a free Typeform alternative that has better features and engaging UI, SurveySparrow is your safe bet.
Which is better — Google Forms or Typeform?
Google Forms. Since it’s free and pretty much does the job for you at no extra cost. But if you require a powerful survey builder, SurveySparrow is your go-to Google Forms and Typeform alternative.
Is Typeform better than SurveyMonkey?
SurveyMonkey is a far more powerful and intuitive survey tool than Typeform. When it comes to reporting and visualizing the survey data and responses, Typeform alternatives like SurveyMonkey and SurveySparrow are the best.