Looking to conduct NPS surveys to measure your customers’ loyalty to your company? Searching for the best NPS software that best suits your needs and preferences?
A good business goes out of its way to keep its customers happy. Sure, there are a million customers. But there are also a thousand other players in the market. So it is wise to not let a single customer leave you for a competitor.
This is where metrics like NPS can help you. NPS (Net Promoter Score) is all about keeping your customers happy. It measures the willingness of a customer to recommend your product to others.
And how do you do it? Using the best NPS software in the market!
Best NPS Software in 2022
Here’s a comparison of the 7 best NPS software in the industry.
SurveySparrow is one of the best NPS software that is highly recommended, thanks to the myriad of features and support that it offers. Its conversational interface and easy-to-use survey tool let you turn surveys into conversations.
With SurveySparrow, businesses can create highly engaging surveys that offer a memorable experience for the customer. Here are some of the features that make SurveySparrow one of the best NPS tools to work with.
Features of SurveySparrow’s NPS Software
- Scheduled NPS surveys, scheduled CSAT surveys
- Employee Net Promoter Score Surveys (ENPS Surveys)
- 360-degree feedback, employee engagement surveys
- Preview functionality, dynamic lists
- Contact management, audience management, and segmentation
- Skip logic, conditional logic
- Employee pulse and customer pulse surveys
- Question branching
- Case management and many more
Sign up here to try the best NPS software for FREE.
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
As you can see above, with its comprehensive visualization and analysis options, you can glean valuable information for better business decisions. When comparing the features available in SurveySparrow with other competitor tools, the former comes out on top thanks to the sheer number of features it has.
Promoter.io ranks as one of the best NPS software on our list because it is a no-frills tool. Plus, it has a highly intuitive dashboard where a brand can manage its campaigns easily. With support available for more than 27 languages, Promoter.io’s process and back end are created in a simple manner.
Best Features of Promoter.io
- Ability to throttle the number of surveys sent during a period
- Individual dashboard with detailed analytics for each campaign
- Calculator for the short-term and long-term revenue of the company based on the customer satisfaction and Average Revenue Per User (ARPU)
- Filter functionality to filter the NPS score based on different parameters
- Integrations with Zapier, Segment and Slack
Launched in 2013, Promoter.io has a good customer base including Rackspace, SmugMug, and more.
The first thing you notice about Delighted’s Net Promoter Score software is that it is highly intuitive and easy on the eyes. Delighted allows for multiple survey methods like email, web, and SMS. So let’s check out its top features.
Top Features of Delighted
- Ability to respond to surveys on the email itself instead of having to use an external link
- Branding and customization options
- Ability to see specific responses from customers
- Real-time dashboard
- Support for customers is available in over 37 different languages
- Survey throttling
- Integrations with Slack, Shopify, Salesforce, Zendesk, Stripe, Intercom, Office 360, and more
Wootric is known for its simplicity and ease of setup. By integrating with the right tools, it can automate the entire process of sending surveys. It even automatically performs basic NPS analysis and collects qualitative feedback.
As we all know, customers are usually hesitant to respond to email surveys. Wootric reduces this by providing in-app surveys that generate better results and more feedback.
Finest Features of Wootric
- Use Wootric across multiple channels like web, email, mobile, and SMS without worrying about duplicate sampling
- Instant NPS analytics
- Ability to view NPS results by product version, account, or any other user characteristics that you define
- Monitor customer health and retention plans
- Integration with Zapier, Salesforce, Slack, Intercom, and more
Wootric makes it easy to see the trends over time and lets you take timely action with the results. In fact, Wootric’s NPS gives you the opportunity to drill down NPS by the customer.
Nicereply is one of the popular choices when it comes to measuring customer experience. That’s because they deal exclusively with customer satisfaction surveys that include CSAT, Customer Effort Score and NPS. The platform boasts of an impressive clientele like Microsoft, Lenovo, Hubspot, and Buffer – making it one of the best NPS software 2021 has to offer.
Best features of Nicereply:
- Intuitive UI dashboard
- Follow-up Questions
- Insightful Reports
- Includes Data range features
- Displays data in CRM and sets triggers accordingly
- Integrates with Zendesk, Salesforce, and more
- Customization of surveys
What’s more, Nicereply aids in managing negative feedback, thus reducing customer churn rate. All these provisions make it a decent NPS software that you can rely on.
AskNicely is one of the most popular marketing tools around – and one of the best NPS software currently in the market. The tool integrates seamlessly with the CRM system, an important characteristic to be considered as the best NPS software. Additionally, AskNicely has a leaderboard feature that allows you to segment and classify channels, employees, and products.
With AskNicely’s NPS monitoring feature, users can track the survey score in real-time along with daily feedback. AskNicely also lets you create customizable reports for monitoring business performance, which is why it is one of the best NPS tools.
Smart Features of AskNicely
- Share real-time insights with your team
- Integrate your CRM to trigger any feedback requests
- Set the tool to automatically survey a set of customers in your CRM each month
- Survey branching logic
- Integrate with third-party apps
- Daily survey scheduling
- 1-click testimonial publishing
- Customizable survey offering
7. Zonka Feedback
Gather complete feedback from your customers by using Zonka Feedback. The tool allows businesses to create surveys with ease, there are plenty of templates available that you can customize according to your needs. Zonka Feedback allows for multiple survey sharing options such as email, web, SMS, kiosk and offline ways. You can also create customized survey links and share it with your customers on the go. There are a lot of integrations available to help you set up the surveys seamlessly. For example, you can instantly use Slack integration and get notifications to the right people.
Top features of Zonka Feedback
- Set up your surveys in less than five minutes. Needs no technical know-how.
- Easily manage feedback, collaborate with the team and take action to close feedback.
- Setup multiple locations. View location-based cumulative & comparative reports.
- Feedback App that seamlessly works on both iOS and Android devices.
- Embed questions in surveys so customers can respond directly within the email.
- Get real-time SMS & Email Alerts for new and low feedback.
For those of you new to NPS…
What is Net Promoter Score (NPS) All About?
Net Promoter Score or NPS is a predictor of business growth as it measures customer satisfaction. It is one of the most popular metrics used by businesses around the world to measure customer experience. To find the NPS, you need to ask a really simple question – “How likely is it that you would recommend (insert name of the brand) to a friend or a colleague?”
Based on this question, the respondents can choose from a scale of 0-10. Then, they are classified into three groups.
- Promoters: These are people who give your brand a score of 9 or 10. They will recommend it to their friends, remain loyal customers, and help in your growth.
- Passives: Passives give you a score of 7 or 8. They are customers who won’t necessarily go out of their way to talk about your brand. What’s more, they will easily switch to your competitors when they offer a better solution.
- Detractors: The kind of customers who are detractors give you a score between 0 and 6. Thus, they can cause immense damage to your brand because they are not happy with your services.
5 Features to Look for in the Best NPS Software
The thing is, one can email customers to get the Net Promoter Score. But they usually lack the benefits that one gets from using a specialized NPS tool.
Here are the reasons why it is important for you to use the best NPS software available based on your requirements:
- Make personalized surveys with your own logo and branding. Thus you can familiarize more customers with your brand.
- Automate the scheduling of surveys. This way, you can reduce your manual workload.
- Make effective follow-ups based on the responses. Thus, you can manage detractors before they spread any negative word-of-mouth.
- Customize the questions for each type of respondent. Hence, you can get the maximum benefit from your NPS surveys.
- Use real-time analytics and reporting along with an industry NPS benchmark tool. This is how you can improve the NPS score over time.
We have made a comparison of the 7 best NPS software available in the market. Also, we have explained in detail the features along with the explicit benefits for each. As you saw, the best NPS software comes with reporting and analytics features that help businesses to work on feedback.
Finding the best NPS software for your business is the ultimate goal. But there is also the budget factor that you need to consider. So play it wisely and use the free trial wherever possible. It will help you know the pros and cons of a Net Promoter Score software before investing in it.
Net Promoter, Net Promoter System, Net Promoter Score, NPS, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld, and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.