Hark ye, witches and wizards, for we bring tidings of great importance. As we journey through the magical world of business, it is crucial to heed the voices of those for whom we craft our potions and cast our spells – the customers.
In plain English: You’re here because you value user research and customer feedback as much as we do, and that’s why you’re looking for Qualaroo alternatives.
Qualaroo is a fantastic user research & feedback tool, but truth be told, there are better 12 better alternatives to Qualaroo. So, steady on your broomsticks there… ‘cause we’re wasting no more time!
12 Absolute Top Qualaroo Alternatives For 2023
Time to let the cat out of the bag here. Here are the 12 Qualaroo alternatives worth trying in 2023:
At SurveySparrow, we aim to refine customer experiences in any way we can. And collecting user feedback is one of the prominent ways we do that.
Let’s face it. Most customer feedback surveys fail to get people’s attention or get them excited about it, but not this tool. We don’t intend to toot our own horn, but SurveySparrow’s conversational interface is so exciting that it promises 40% more feedback response than usual, making it one of the best product and user feedback tools in the market.
- Round the clock, 365 days support.
- Close the customer feedback loop with SurveySparrow’s case management.
- Reduce customer churn across channels with its conversational surveys.
- Works brilliantly as a market research tool to find new product ideas or revenue streams.
- Improve customer relationships with not just surveys but with SurveySparrow’s Feedbot, too.
- Lets you automate customer reminders to fill feedback forms
- Personalize all customer surveys with SurveySparrow’s white-labeling feature
- Roll out NPS surveys to identify customer pulse and sentiments
Price: The SurveySparrow team will tell you all about its pocket-friendly plans. You can also start a free trial to use the tool the way you like it!
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
Next on this list is Parlor.io. This tool supports the entire user feedback loop in one system, giving companies a single platform to gather and analyze all customer data.
Parlor syncs well with all your business tools, including live chat, ticketing systems, CRM, and existing analytics suite, allowing teams to measure results across different channels. With this, you can prioritize feature requests and automatically close customer loops when improvements are made. A damn good tool, eh?
- Easy data importing facility
- Features to run sentiment, opportunity, & friction analysis
- Customer feedback prioritization
Price: Talk to its team to know the different prices.
True to its words, UserReport is a set of flexible user feedback tools telling who your users are, and what exactly they want to achieve.
UserReport is based on two simple tools – a survey and a feedback forum. It runs as an integrated part of your website or app, enabling you to have direct interaction with users to learn who they are, what they are looking for – and how they think you and your brand can improve, making it an ultimate user and product feedback tool.
With UserReport, you’re not just collecting feedback but also performing feedback analysis, then and there. And that’s empowering for any brand.
- Easy Google Analytics integration
- Fluid UI
- In-depth knowledge base
Price: Oh… did we tell you its best part? It’s a completely free tool!
Used by giants like Adobe and Shopify, Hotjar takes a visual approach to customer feedback that’s very fresh and intuitive. Its all-in-one solution visualizes behaviors using heat maps to help understand what your web visitors really care about.
These heat maps allow you to see how users are scrolling, moving, and clicking on your website. It also shows exactly how your visitors are navigating the website through visitor recordings. Hotjar offers conversion funnels that help businesses understand where your visitors are dropping off, allowing them to work on it and reduce the bounce rate.
- Form analysis to identify fields in a survey or form where people are taking too long to fill
- Feedback polls that illuminate the thought process behind users’ decisions
Price: Hotjar comes with a free forever Basic plan with the paid ones starting from $32 per month.
Qualtrics (formerly Clarabridge), using AI and machine learning, specializes in turning complex feedback into clear insights. Yes, this Qualaroo competitor helps make sense of the plethora of customer feedback submitted across multiple channels.
In a nutshell, it uses AI-driven rules to determine what customers think and their desires, which lets businesses automate processes while measuring metrics like effort, emotion, and intent.
- The ability to connect multiple social media channels for feedback and analysis
- Data connectors that pull insights from all feedback with a single click
- Automated processing for super-quick work
Price: Talk to the Qualtrics team for demos and pricing.
The next Qualaroo alternative-slash-competitor is UserBrain. In short, it is a customer feedback tool that utilizes surveys to collect in-depth customer insights.
UserBrain allows survey creators the ability to record videos and capture a survey-takers screen while he/she is taking a survey to get hands-on details about the overall experience. Then, it offers tools and suggests ways to amp up the overall feedback collection process.
- User testing
- Real-time insights into user experience
- Demography-based sentiment analysis
Price: Plans start from $99 per month and go up to $799 for medium to large enterprises.
Tagado is a unique Qualaroo competitor and alternative that gathers information your customers leave across all platforms and websites into its platform, allowing you to make strategic data-based decisions quickly and efficiently.
The solution collects data, automatically organizes it, and provides detailed feedback, as well as competitive feedback analysis. With the data gathered across platforms, you can discover new opportunities for product updates and quickly identify and mitigate areas of improvement. A tool definitely worth trying.
- Automated data segmentation
- Demography analysis
- Automated experience management
Price: Available on request and as per your requirements
Canny is a customer feedback and feature request platform to help businesses capture, analyze, prioritize, and track feedback to plan product and feature releases. This amazing tool allows you to collect feedback from multiple channels to automatically organize the generated insights into a list for future roadmap development.
It also allows customers to post feedback directly from your website or app —making it easier for brands to prioritize features that customers care about most. While Canny is a great feedback tool, everything else is a manual process here. So keep that in mind.
- Good collaboration options
- Multichannel data capture
- Product road mapping
Price: It offers a great free forever plan with a lot of features, while the Growth plan for teams comes for a whopping $400 per month price tag. Go with its free plan first. If you like it, make the plunge.
Qualaroo is a very basic tool with useful, but basic features. Live feedback collection is something completely out of its domain. And this is exactly where Loop specializes.
This customer feedback management software includes a screenshot plug-in to integrate into your website and an embedded forum to let visitors vote on submitted feedback that drives strategic product decisions. So, it’s a unique tool in its own right!
- Screenshot plugin
- Instant email notification on new feedback
- Video for customer support for faster and personalized query resolution
- Powerful online forums
Price: Loop offers a very attractive Starter plan that’s free, with the premium plan costing $39 per month.
InMoment is a tool that collects not just customer but employee feedback, too. After SurveySparrow, it is the only tool offering proper market research solutions on this list.
It also captures collective and individual customer feedback through action planning and case management tools. Your team just has to devote more than usual time to learning how best to use the tool. After that… everything’s fine and dandy here!
- Big-data dashboards for keeping up with all customer journeys easily
- A tool for holistic CX management
- An efficient customer support team
Price: Available on request
Bazaarvoice is a feedback platform and an alternative to Qualaroo, designed for retailers, especially online, to capture ratings and reviews from customers while asking important questions through the platform’s built-in portal, Bazaarvoice Connections.
- Actionable insights collection
- Voice of customer insights from customers
- The ability to launch & manage social commerce campaigns.
Price: Contact the Bazaarvoice team to know its different offerings and prices.
If you need a great utility feedback tool that offers something different, UseResponse is a great option. It’s a customer service software that offers so much more than just user or product feedback.
UseResponse organizes a help center and provides customer support across all channels. You can receive access to a live chat client, in addition to its feedback and community forum.
Key features: A compelling and apt help desk software along with useful integration options.
Price: Its plans start from $49 per month, but with all its features, the price is not that high (although higher than SurveySparrow).
Why Should A Business Look For Qualaroo Alternatives?
In today’s fast-paced business landscape, it’s more important than ever to stay ahead of the curve and constantly seek out new ways to improve customer experience. One way to do this is by exploring alternative feedback tools, such as Qualaroo alternatives, in 2023.
Here are a few reasons why a business might want to do that:
1. New Tech: As technology evolves, new feedback tools are constantly being developed with more advanced features and capabilities. Even some old tools are constantly coming up with impressive updates to help with your feedback requirements.
Qualaroo, however, does not do that. It offers pretty much the same solutions today that it started with. So, looking at its alternatives or competitors makes all the most sense.
2. Increased Competition: With more businesses entering the market, it’s becoming increasingly important to differentiate yourself from the competition.
Qualaroo is a tool used by businesses globally. It does the job, no doubt, but doesn’t do it like some of its competitors can. So, by exploring Qualaroo’s competitors, businesses can gain a competitive edge and stand out in the crowded marketplace in 2023.
3. Customization Options: Every business is unique and has its own set of needs and goals. Qualaroo offers pretty standard solutions with very less customization options.
By exploring alternative feedback & survey tools, businesses can find what best fits their needs and goals.
4. Cost: Pricing for any software can change over time, and sometimes the cost of one tool can become too high for the budget. Qualaroo is one such tool.
Exploring alternative options can help a business find something similar with more affordable pricing.
9 Ways User Research & Feedback Software Helps Businesses (With Facts!)
Well, you now know why a business looks for Qualaroo alternatives and the 12 tools to use in place of it. But what about the importance of such a tool for businesses? You’d surely wanna know why a user research & customer feedback tool is a big boon.
Swoosh… your wish’s granted! Here are the nine ways Qualaroo competitors help businesses, supported with facts:
- Enhanced Customer Satisfaction: According to a study by UserTesting, businesses that conduct regular user research and customer feedback see an average of 15% increase in customer satisfaction. This is huge considering how difficult constantly increasing and managing customer satisfaction is in the post-pandemic world.
- Increasing Conversion Rates: A study by Forrester Research found that businesses using customer feedback to optimize their website design see an average of 14.4% increase in conversion rates. And it’s hard for us to believe that most businesses don’t use feedback to make relevant design changes! But we’re sure you’re not the same.
- Reducing Development Costs: A study by the Nielsen Norman Group found that businesses that conduct user & market research before developing a product can save up to 50% on development costs. Big savings!
- Identifying New Revenue Streams: A study by the Temkin Group found that businesses that use feedback to identify new revenue streams based on changing customer interests and hobbies increase revenue by an average of 8.4%.
- Improving Customer Retention: A study by Harvard Business Review found that businesses that use feedback gathered from customers to improve their overall experience see an average of 25% increase in customer retention. Impressive, isn’t it?
- Enhancing Usability: According to a study by the Nielsen Norman Group, businesses conducting regular user research improve the usability of their products by an average of 58%. A whopping 58%!
- Higher Productivity: A study by UXPA found that user research and feedback lead to faster development time, better designs, and higher user satisfaction, with companies seeing an average of 30% increase in productivity.
- Reducing Customer Complaints: A study by Forrester Research found that businesses using feedback to identify and address customer pain points see an average of 15% reduction in all customer complaints. Given how difficult onboarding and retaining customers has become, this improvement just on the back of feedback is huge.
- Better Return On Investment (ROI): Again, the same Forrester Research study found that businesses using customer feedback to optimize their products and services see an average of 38% increase in ROI. To give you a perspective, businesses keep scratching their heads to increase the ROI by even 5%.
Just by using customer feedback to good effect, you get a 38% increase. The choice is yours.
Blimey, It’s That Time Already!
Yes, it’s time you make a Qualaroo alternative decision. Well, the statistics clearly show that user research and customer feedback are incredibly valuable for businesses. And by using the 12 Qualaroo alternatives, you’ll gather insights into customer behavior and preferences to improve customer satisfaction, increase conversion rates, ROI, and so much more.
Every one of these alternatives is fantastic in its own right (and better than Qualaroo), but if we had to put our money on one, with all the qualities it offers, SurveySparrow would be our pick. But talk to our ever-present team before making any decision. They’ll guide you to make the right choice (without anything in return) based on your exact requirements.
Good deal, right? Go, make the most of it while we watch the Harry Potter movies… again!