Us marketers are notorious for never staying faithful to one tool. However, one tool that has consistently been there for us is Mailchimp. As the leading email marketing tool, this 700 million-dollar gorilla packs a ton of powerful Mailchimp integrations.
So to make your job easier, we have rounded up the best Mailchimp integrations for marketers. There are loads of great options to optimize your marketing stack, from chat marketing to product analytics.
Top 10 Mailchimp Integrations for Marketers
SurveySparrow – Forms and Surveys
SurveySparrow is a feedback software that lets you capture and respond to the voice of your customers on all of your marketing channels. By pairing SurveySparrow and Mailchimp, you can effortlessly create and add new leads or subscribers to your Mailchimp audience list.
- Collect and respond to valuable feedback effortlessly.
- Segment existing contacts/leads by creating custom tags from survey questions/responses/variables.
- Create personalized email campaigns for each segment.
Pricing: Starts at $19/month. We suggest that you start out with the Free plan because you will also get a 14-day free trial that gives you total unlimited access to all of SurveySparrow’s tools, like NPS and 360 surveys. You can always upgrade or cancel later.
Sign up below to start your test run.
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
Related: How to integrate SurveySparrow with Mailchimp
Zapier – Marketing Automation
Zapier is a powerful marketing automation platform with over 4,000+ apps. So with a Mailchimp-Zapier integration, you can connect your Mailchimp account to any of these apps for automating any workflow you like.
- Automate repetitive tasks between multiple apps.
- Use Multi-Step Zaps to trigger workflows over various apps.
- Pass data seamlessly between apps.
Pricing: Starts at $19.99/month. Free account available for first time users.
Facebook – Social Media Marketing
Facebook (or should we say Meta) is less of a social network, more like a data collection engine with roughly 2.81 billion active users. You can use the Facebook-Mailchimp integration to publish email campaigns on social channels, targeted social ads, and capture leads with signup forms.
- Share email content across social channels and vice-versa.
- Attract followers with key hashtags in social ads and then convert them into contacts with signup forms.
- Track engagement for social posts and email campaigns.
Pricing: Variable. Check out Facebook’s pricing policy for more details.
Eventbrite – Event Marketing
Eventbrite is an event-planning tool. From this platform, you can create an event page, register attendees, track attendance, and even sell tickets online or offline. In addition, the Mailchimp plugin for Eventbrite makes it a breeze to build relationships with your audience before and after the event through email.
- Sync attendees, orders, events, and organizations from Eventbrite to your Mailchimp account.
- Build relationships with branded, automated event invites, reminders, follow-ups, and more.
- Track your most popular events and loyal attendees for better decision-making about future events.
Pricing: Eventbrite charges a fee per ticket. On the flipside, it is free to use for free events.
SimpleTexting – SMS Marketing
SimpleTexting is a cloud-based SMS, MMS, and text marketing service. You can use it for 1-on-1 messages and mass campaigns. In addition, the Mailchimp-SimpleTexting integration helps you effortlessly sync your email marketing and text marketing.
- Grow your audience list by capturing emails via text messages.
- Use Mailchimp forms to collect phone numbers and send automated text marketing campaigns.
- Boost your open rates and engagement with multi-way conversations.
Pricing: Starts at $18.75/month for 500 message credits.
Vimeo – Video Marketing
With Vimeo, you can create stunning videos, record video messages, or use pro-quality live streaming to broadcast moments. Using the Vimeo integration with Mailchimp makes it possible to quickly engage your email audience right from the start with catchy videos and GIFs.
- Share your videos across various channels, and not just email.
- Capture leads with in-video forms.
- Sync form submissions with your Mailchimp email lists.
Pricing: Starts at $7/month. You can also join Vimeo for free with a basic account.
LiveChat – Chat Marketing
Customer service without chat support is like a sandwich without mayo – somewhat unsatisfying. LiveChat lets you chat with visitors on your website and apps in real-time. But Mailchimp’s LiveChat integration helps you keep them engaged with your brand after the chat is over.
- Allow visitors to opt-in to your Mailchimp newsletters through the LiveChat chat widget.
- Use the chat data to target subscribers with personalized marketing campaigns.
- Automate follow-up actions after the chat. For e.g., an email asking the customer to rate the service, and so on.
Pricing: Starts at $16/month for small/home offices.
Mixpanel – Product Analytics
If you market a digital product, Mixpanel is a great tool for enabling your team to see how users interact with your product in real-time. Once you connect Mixpanel with Mailchimp, you will automate your marketing based on who the users are and how they behave on your product.
- Sync contact information from Mixpanel into Mailchimp.
- Segment your audience into cohorts based on their app activity in Mixpanel, and map these with Mailchimp tags.
- Create and send relevant content to users based on their in-app behavior.
Pricing: Starts at $25/month. You can also get started with a Free plan.
Google Analytics – Campaign Analytics
With the Mailchimp Google Analytics integration, you can easily track campaign engagement data for your website and landing pages. You can also view Mailchimp campaign data in your Google Analytics account under the Acquisition menu option: Campaigns.
- Add Google Analytics to your Mailchimp landing page or email campaign. Track page views, engagements, and other stats, and pass the data back to your Mailchimp Campaign reports.
- Set up conversion tracking in Google Analytics to track contacts from clicks to purchases.
- Store your Google Analytics ID to track visits to your campaign pages and hosted campaign archive.
Pricing: Google Analytics is free. However, Analytics 360 offers a more fully-fledged solution for enterprises. To find the plan that best fits you, you can compare them both here.
Canva – Graphics
From basic photo edits to social media images to posters and flyers, Canva is the perfect design tool for the non-designer. With the Mailchimp-Canva integration, you can easily liven up your newsletter design with stunning graphics, GIFs, and videos.
- Choose from 2 million+ stock (free and paid) images, or upload your own pictures for free.
- Customize templates with drag-and-drop tools or upload your own brand kit and logo for deeper customization.
- Store and reuse your Canva newsletter graphics from within Mailchimp’s Content section.
Pricing: Canva pricing starts at $119/year. But you can also start with a free plan that gives generous access to over 250,000+ templates and 100+ design types.
There you have it, folks. That’s our top ten list of Mailchimp integrations for marketers. These integrations will also help you market better whether you are a small business, an entrepreneur, or a solopreneur.
Which Mailchimp integrations do you use? What are your personal favorites? We’d love to hear about them in the comments below.
Also, do check out this excellent article on how integrations are shaping the way marketers work.