Let’s say you need a public opinion on which is the best crust for a Pizza: thin crust or a cheese-stuffed crust? You’ll obviously need a poll app to find out.
Opinions and feedback have become an integral part, especially for the business world. Be it to find out whether your followers prefer tea or coffee to find out which time is suitable for your employees to attend an all-hands meet, you’ll need polls.
Because manually approaching and collecting opinions from each individual would definitely be a no-no. It’s almost impossible. There is no easier way than a polling app to gather opinions and feedback.
In this blog, we’ll discuss how to create a poll using the top poll apps of this year Because polls matter 😉
10 Best Poll Apps of 2021
We know that you have started searching for good online poll generators and apps now. Don’t take the trouble. We’ve done the job. After some serious research, we have collated a list of the best 10 poll apps that the market of 2021 offers. Feel free to dive in.
- Poll Everywhere
- Google Forms
- Zoho Survey
Before we get into each of the above apps in detail, here’s why you need a poll app in your armory in 2021…
SurveySparrow is an online poll app that lets you create engaging and conversational polls at ease. What makes the poll generator stand out is its intuitive and conversational UI that promises a response rate that is 40% higher.
Features of SurveySparrow
- Create polls with tons of templates and themes to choose from.
- Learn how to create polls in seconds and share the polls on Twitter, Facebook, Slack, or any website/blog.
- Choose from various Poll question types.
- Create live polls and make them interactive with SurveySparrow’s conversational interface. Because no one wants to take boring polls.
- Create polls that are highly customizable.
- Add branding elements like custom logo etc. and give the poll the look and feel of your brand.
- Gain access to a vibrant dashboard to see your poll results. Create widgets to display the results of your poll to gain in-depth insights.
To create a poll now, sign up for FREE here!
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
And what’s more? You can schedule your polls to be conducted at the time you need with the built-in automation of SurveySparrow and analyze the results in real-time with the help of robust analytical reports.
Starts at $19 per month. Free Trial Available.
StrawPoll is a poll-app that claims to help you create polls in just seconds. It offers you mainly two types of polls which include Straw Polls and StrawPoll Meetings.
Features of StrawPoll
- When it comes to Straw Polls you can either make it private or public, apply features like anonymous voting etc. Whereas with StrawPoll Meetings you schedule meetings by taking the opinion of each participant.
- These polls will be private always and can have unlimited participants.
- After creating the polls you can embed them or share them through various social channels like Facebook, Twitter etc. Manage your polls in a single interactive dashboard and view the results in real-time.
Understand customers better supported by the website embeddable polls of Easypolls. This polling app can make the entire process of embedding polls with the help of its feature named ‘poll container’. Basically, the poll container is a code that you can generate via EasyPolls to embed polls on your website.
- After creating a poll, you can just add it in the container instead of manually editing each page and adding the embed code.
- However, a container cannot have multiple polls at a time; you can have only one container per poll.
- Customise the look of your polls using any from the 21 themes available or even create your own.
- But if you want to save any of your polls, you will have to signup or login to the poll generator.
EasyPolls is a Free online poll creator.
4. Poll Junkie
Poll Junkie is one of the most popular free online poll creators that lets you create polls with minimal processes. With Poll Junkie, you don’t need to sign up or log in to make a poll.
- The poll app is pretty straightforward and helps create polls quickly without making you go in circles.
- All you have to do is go to the homepage of Poll Junkie, click on the get started button, and start creating polls effortlessly.
- Poll Junkie offers question types like ranking, free text, multiple-choice, and rating. Save your work, edit polls, share the poll, and view results with ease.
- Poll Junkie is definitely one of the best out there if you are looking for an intuitive poll maker that’s absolutely free.
5. Poll Everywhere
Poll Everywhere is the next poll app to make it our list. It is considered as one of the best online poll generators for being added in presentations.
- Make your presentations more engaging. Create a poll on the platform and add the Poll Everywhere widget to your presentation be it PowerPoint, Keynote or Google Slides.
- The audience can answer your questions by attending the polls from where they are. One of the best features of this polling app is that it displays the poll responses to the respondents in real-time inside the presentation itself.
Starts at $42 per month. Free Version is available.
Outgrow is yet another polling app that is quite popular in the market.
- This poll app lets you create polls in real-time with the help of a myriad of attractive templates and question types that include drop-down, text input, opinion scale, star rating and much more.
- You can even customize your polls by adding the necessary branding elements. Also, embed it on your website or share it instantly via multiple channels like chat, pop-up etc. After which you can analyze the poll results with the help of Outgrow’s analytical reporting.
Pricing Plans start at $14 per month.
SurveyMonkey is a name that you can’t miss when it comes to polling. A much-renowned survey and polling app, it is trusted by numerous organizations, a majority being Fortune 500 companies.
Create polls with the help of a myriad of templates, share it via email or display it as a pop-up in your website and gather the feedback to make better decisions. The poll generator offers features like data analysis tools, live results tracking and email distribution etc.
Customers love the tool for its user-friendliness that lets them create polls in a matter of minutes. However, the popular poll app does have its limitations in providing branding provisions.
Pricing: Plans start from $31 per month. Basic Version is free.
8. Google Forms
The ever-popular free online poll creator, Google Forms helps you create easy embed polls in a few minutes. Make your polls more interactive by customizing them with your own logo, getting a suitable color picked, or selecting from a set of themes that Google Forms offer. You also can choose from a bunch of question types ranging from multiple choice to dropdowns.
Engaging your audience becomes simpler by adding images or YouTube videos with Google Forms. Analyze responses in real-time by viewing it in sheets or charts. Yet another great feature of Google Forms is that you can collaborate with your team and create polls easily.
9. Zoho Survey
Zoho Survey lets you create smart online polls and helps launch them within minutes. With this poll app in place, you can save a lot of time as it aids you in building polls effortlessly using the drag and drop builder.
Now, you don’t have to worry about drafting questions either. Zoho Survey offers a ready-to-use question template that can be even edited if you choose to. Customize your online polls. Give it a fabulous look by selecting appropriate themes and leveraging branding provisions like custom logos and colors.
When you are done with creating a poll, you can embed it or share it via email, social media, or even consult the research panel offered by Zoho Survey. As for analyzing results, you have real-time reporting wherein custom, trend, and cross-tab reports are included.
Pricing: Plans start at $20 per month.
If engaging and good-looking polls are what you require, then SurveyLegend is your best bet. You can make distinctive polls with this poll app by adding image-based questions that can actually help you interact with the respondents better. Moreover, the poll generator is highly customizable letting you put together polls aided by a myriad of templates and themes.
Share your polls through multiple channels like email, SMS, Social media, etc. with nothing more than a single click and collect real-time insights about the responses. Though SurveyLegend seems to be a fairly decent tool, you can’t expect it to be very mobile-friendly.
Pricing: Starts at $15 per month. Free Version Available.
Why a Poll App in 2021?
A poll app is a software application that lets organizations and researchers create productive online polls. With a polling app in place, you can customize your polls, share them through various channels and analyze results effortlessly.
Social Media does offer options to conduct polls. It is one of the easiest ways to create polls but not always the best option if polling is quite an important matter to you, especially if you are running a business organization.
You need a dedicated tool that not only conducts polls almost instantly and extends your reach to more audience through multiple sharing platforms, but also gives you a detailed analysis and insights into your polling results so that you can take appropriate actions accordingly.
Polling was a rarity a couple of decades back. But today it has grown into a necessity. From politicians to researchers to entrepreneurs, everyone has resorted to polling because every single opinion counts in today’s world.
If you want to grow and flourish, especially your enterprise, then you need to be backed by your customers; they should love your product or service. You need to know of their opinions and feedback regarding your product/service and when that’s the case polls are your ultimate savior. A single question is all that takes to know your user’s mind.
Well, then that’s a wrap! Happy Polling!