Looking for Poll Everywhere alternatives?
In this article, we’re covering ten of the top Poll Everywhere competitors to help you zero in on the audience response software that best fits your needs.
Ten Top Poll Everywhere Alternatives & Competitors
Poll Everywhere is a great presenter tool. But its interface feels clunky, and it’s tough to customize if you want to target specific participant groups. If these are the features you’re missing, SurveySparrow is one of the best alternatives to Poll Everywhere. What’s more, you can display poll results as a TV dashboard that gets updated in real-time.
- Omnichannel Engagement: Share polls/quizzes/surveys via email, text message, chat, web link, Slack, Microsoft Teams, QR codes and more.
- Interactive Poll Builder: 20+ question types, 500+ templates, image uploads, video surveys, NPS surveys, 360 surveys
- Customization: Custom branding, custom variables, question and answer logic, answer scoring. 1,500+ integrations
- Analytics: Real-time results, engagement dashboard, individual response summaries, response editing, word clouds.
Pricing: You can collect 100 responses per month under SurveySparrow’s Free plan. The next tier is the Basic plan, which collects 500 responses per month for $19.
You can also try out all of our bells and whistles absolutely free for a limited time. Sign up below to collect up to 100 free responses per month.
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
HubSpot, best known for its customer relationship management (CRM) software, also offers a form builder as part of its Marketing Hub. HubSpot’s Form Maker is a comprehensive alternative to Poll Everywhere. It lets you track, sync, and take action based on the data you collect from your polls.
- Drag and Drop: You can build forms with a simple-to-use editor. Get access to over 1000 predefined form fields and embrace the no-code experience.
- Sync Data: HubSpot syncs your data with its free CRM tool so you can keep all of your customer information up to date.
- Automation: With premium plans, you can schedule automatic follow-ups, including emails or scheduled meetings.
- Integrations: HubSpot integrates with over 1000 popular apps and software solutions
Pricing: You can start using the form builder at no cost as part of HubSpot’s free Marketing Hub software. Sign up for a premium plan starting at $45 per month to remove HubSpot branding and gain access to additional features.
Are you looking for a cost-effective, fun alternative to Poll Everywhere? Then Quizizz might be just the tool for you. In addition, Quizizz has a much higher level of gamification than other Poll Everywhere competitors on this list; this makes it an excellent software for boosting audience participation.
- Gamification: Presenter-led and self-paced live lessons, team competitions, replays, flashcards, power-ups.
- Teaching tools: Google Classroom integration, quiz and lesson library, live games, Homework Mode
- Customer and Employee Engagement: Gamified live quizzes/polls/presentations, virtual training, asynchronous training, micro-learning
- Audience Retention: Interactive lessons, differentiated study materials, auto-generated reports, responsive software
Pricing: Contact vendor. Quizizz also provides a free trial.
Kahoot! is a learning game platform that lets you create, share and play games (called ‘kahoots’) in minutes. The Kahoot! app is a fun standalone tool for bonding with your coworkers during a lockdown or effectively teaching a concept.
- Employee Training: Social learning tools, virtual team building tools, progress tracking, Kahoot! 360 reports
- Student Engagement: Flexible learning tools, flashcards, test and practice modes
- Hybrid Learning: Interactive lessons, live and self-paced games, group challenges, a game library for all age levels
- Results: Kahoot replays, game analytics, topic reviews
Pricing: Contact vendor.
Mentimeter makes it simple to create and share beautiful, interactive presentations. What’s more, its Mentimote feature lets you turn your smartphone into a presentation remote control. You can switch between slides and moderate audience questions with this. So, what else can you do with this Poll Everywhere alternative?
- Presentation Builder: Cloud-based, templates, customizable slide types, plugins for PowerPoint, Zoom, and Teams
- Audience Engagement: Live Q&A, town halls and AMA sessions, interactive polls and quizzes, templates, various question types
- Moderation: Q&A presentation slides, question moderation, anonymous questions
- Results: Real-time responses, trend analysis, word clouds
Pricing: Mentimeter’s Free plan allows you to host unlimited presentations for any audience size.
Slido shares many features with the other tools on this list. But it also lets your audience prioritize questions for Q&A sessions by upvoting/downvoting them – a concept that Reddit users will be familiar with. Also, if you’re looking for Poll Everywhere alternatives with Powerpoint embed, it’s integrated with Powerpoint, Google Slides, and Microsoft Teams.
- Audience Engagement: Live Q&A, live polls, image polls and surveys, live video integrations
- Collaboration: Virtual brainstorming, event collaboration, event “rooms” for multiple parallel meetings
- Moderation: Question crowdsourcing, question moderation, questions sentiment analysis
- Results: Event analytics, data analytics, data export
Pricing: Slido’s Basic free plan lets you host unlimited Q&As for up to 100 participants.
MeetingPulse has twelve modules that let you boost audience engagement to the max, including polls, brainstorming, audience pulse, and more. Moreover, you can reward your audience, break the ice or strategically boost audience engagement with MeetingPulse’s Raffles feature.
- Participation and Engagement: Multiple poll types, dynamic surveys, pulse surveys, raffles and rewards, real-time messaging, crowdsourced agendas, virtual brainstorming
- Knowledge Retention: Video integration, live Q&As, custom page/link creation, file storage
- Security and Event Management: Meeting ID/password, admin roles, monitor meeting activity
- Reporting: anonymous results, participant activity, data export, data summary
Pricing: MeetingPulse’s Free plan covers up to 100 attendees, and covers basic features like polling and live Q&As.
WooClap has different question types that you can embed within your presentation. Even better, there’s no app to download, nothing to install; participants can use a link to connect to WooClap on their smartphone, tablet, or computer and answer questions online or through text.
- Interactive Presentations: Powerpoint, Teams and Slides plugins, presentation imports from Keynote, PPT or PDF, image/video embeds, polls/quizzes/surveys
- Audience Engagement: Message Wall for live questions and reactions, anonymous or authenticated participation, brainstorming surveys, competition mode
- Customization: Integrations with major LMS software, color options, branding
- Results: Result grids, result exports, individual reports
Pricing: WooClap is one of the more cost-effective Poll Everywhere alternatives. They have a free trial for all their pricing plans, and the Basic Plan for Business starts at $9.99 per month.
Presentii helps you find out which parts of your presentation resonated with your audience. How? The platform collects this data through a sliding scale that indicates their level of interest – along with direct comments from the participants themselves.
- Event Creation & Sharing: Job interviews, sales pitches, lessons and classes, and more.
- Capturing Audience Sentiment: Presentiimeter to record interest levels during the session, comment box, post-event surveys
- Multi-Platform Compatibility: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, GoToMeeting, Hopin, Skype, Webex
- Results: Consolidated interest graphs, correlated audio replays, survey results
Pricing: For $12/month, Presentii’s Wiz plan lets you use the platform for an unlimited number of events with up to 100 people per event. A one-month free trial is available.
What makes Vevox a good free Poll Everywhere alternative? For starters, their Free plan gives you access to unlimited basic polling, Q&A, instant leaderboards, and Powerpoint integrations for up to 500 participants. Moreover, you can use diverse poll types, including word clouds, numeric polls, XY plots, and image polls.
- Audience Engagement: Live polls, multiple poll types, optional anonymity, themed quizzes, quiz leaderboards, crowdsourced Q&A platform
- Integrations: Event app embeds, Microsoft integrations, presentation software integrations, webcasts
- Analytics: Report downloads, report shares, user account analytics
Pricing: Vevox has a lifetime Free plan. Their single user-paid plan costs $50/month.
Wrapping Up: Why Switch from Poll Everywhere?
When it comes to audience engagement software, Poll Everywhere is a solid choice because it has loads of great features for audience response management. But even long-time users agree that Poll Everywhere’s interface feels clunky and outdated.
Also, compared to the alternatives on this list, Poll Everywhere pricing doesn’t offer much value for money in terms of features. So if you are looking for better alternatives to Poll Everywhere, we hope this list was helpful.