Adding contact forms or embed forms to your web pages and blogs can get quite tiresome. Worry no more – Plugins are here to help you out.
We most certainly believe that contact form plugins for WordPress are god-sent – cause it serves its purpose just right. And WordPress is flooded with thousands of contact forms and form builders for you to choose from. So, we went ahead and created this list of the top 6 WordPress contact forms that 2021 has to offer.
Best 6 WordPress Contact Forms of 2021
Listing down the top 6 WordPress Contact Forms to check out this year.
1. SurveySparrow Form Builder
SurveySparrow is one of those WordPress contact forms out there that lets you embed beautiful contact forms on your websites. Build forms that feel like chats. Design responsive order forms, customer feedback forms, or lead generation forms using SurveySparrow’s free form builder and unlock powerful features including:
- Drag and drop questions
- Conditional logic branching with advanced analytics and filter
- Custom CSS to design forms of your color, size and font.
- Integrations with hundreds of apps including Slack, Intercom, Google Sheets, Mailchimp, etc.
Sign up here to take this form creator for a spin for FREE…
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
Free. Basic plan @ $19/month
One of the most popular WordPress form builders out there, WPForms helps you create easy-to-use and engaging contact forms for WordPress. Select from a wide range of sign up forms, lead generation forms or order forms.
- Their drag and drop form builder allows you to select and rearrange questions at ease.
- WPForms comes with a free and a paid version which can be customized to create forms of your choice.
- Receive email notifications when users fill out the embed forms
WPForms Lite – Free
WPForms Pro – $199.50/year
3. Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms is another WordPress contact form plugin that provides a visual form builder in the form of a plugin. The embed forms come with certain limitations. So, it’s not as user friendly as WPForms but definitely does justice to what it stands for.
- Add custom CSS to style your WordPress forms.
- Apply conditional logic and gain access to detailed user analytics.
- Integrate with popular marketing tools like Mailchimp, Zoho CRM, etc.
4. Formidable Forms
This WordPress contact form is not only easy to use but is also packed with powerful features. Build complicated forms, collect customer feedback and filter through your data seamlessly and embed these forms into your web pages and blogs.
- Integrate with e-commerce and payment applications
- Be more data driven with advanced analytics and user data
- Design payment forms, quizzes, and event registration forms in minutes
5. Gravity Forms
Gravity Forms is one of those rare WordPress contact form plugins that provides the developers with more options to play around with while embedding forms to websites. This form builder is also packed with drag and drop features, enabling users to design custom order forms.
- Round the clock support
- Supports subscription forms, payment forms, and quizzes
- Slightly expensive than the other form builders in the market
6. Caldera Forms
Intuitive. Complex. User-friendly. That’s how we’d describe Caldera Forms cause of its basic, yet engaging form builder. This WordPress form builder lets you add complex logic including skip and display logic and supports multi-page forms.
- Packed with drag and drop fields
- Lets you build solid forms with geolocation and payment options
- A bit expensive but way better responsive than the rest of the lot
Free version with premium add ons.