Post training surveys help you identify the areas of improvement and measure the overall training effectiveness. As the name suggests, post training survey questions are asked after an employee or student has completed the training course.
This article will provide you with all kinds of post training evaluation questions so you can come up with the right ones for your training programs.
Here are the different aspects of your training course you can learn and optimize:
- User experience
- Technical issues
- Training outcomes
- Learning experience
100+ Post Training Survey Questions for Employees and Managers
Here’s the list of the different kinds of post training survey questions to ask:
Here’s the list of questions to gauge the effectiveness of your training course’s structure:
- Was the structure of the training process clear to you?
- Was the number of people in your training group effective?
- Do you think the sequence of the training activities was logical?
- Did the structure present the content clearly?
- Was the sequence of activities efficient?
- What aspects of the training’s structure were challenging or confusing?
- What aspects of the training’s structure do you think could be improved?
- Did you feel equally engaged in each training session?
- Did you feel engaged throughout the entire training?
- Was there a clear separation between the course’s units?
Here’s the list of questions to get feedback on your course’s content:
- Was the quality of the course consistent throughout the course?
- How would you describe the quality of the content?
- How did you enjoy the content used in the training?
- Were there enough visual aids (such as videos and audio files) throughout the course?
- Was the language easy to understand?
- Was there enough variety in terms of the topics covered?
- Which part of the course material did you find the least engaging?
- Was the course material presented in an engaging way?
- Did you find the course content hard to understand or challenging?
- Did the course material cover the topics in-depth?
- Which topics did you feel were lacking?
- Did you have to reread a topic to understand it better?
- Did you notice any repetition in the course content?
- Which part of the course material did you find the most engaging?
- How engaging was the overall content?
- Which course materials were effective for you?
These questions help you get feedback on the presentation and delivery:
- Did the instructor present the training material effectively?
- Which aspects of the course do you think had the best presentation?
- Did the course feel automated?
- Which speaker did you listen to attentively?
- Did the training process include enough audio or video elements?
- Which speaker do you feel taught you the most?
- Did the course offer activities that were interactive enough?
- What was the overall tone of the training session?
- Did the course feel too distant?
- Which aspects of the course’s presentation do you think you could improve?
- Do you think the course could be more interactive?
- Do you think the training was too long or too short?
- Do you think you could have used your time more effectively?
- How much time did it take you to finish the training?
- Did you, at any point, pause the course? if yes, when?
- Did you have enough time to complete the test(s)?
- Do you have any other thoughts on the course duration?
- Which trainer did you find the most helpful?
- Did the trainer communicate clearly?
- Was the trainer empathetic?
- Did the trainer display thorough knowledge of the content?
- How enthusiastic was the trainer during the training session?
- Did you feel comfortable expressing your problems to your trainer?
- How organized was the trainer during each session?
- What kind of content did the trainer use that you found the most useful?
- Did your trainer respond to your questions in a timely manner?
- Did you think that you needed more support during a particular session?
- Which trainer do you think you could have learned more from?
- Did you have a smooth experience moving through the training sessions?
- Was the interface of the learning platform easy to understand and use?
- Was the learning platform quick to get familiar with?
- Did you find the interface intuitive?
- What did you like most about the interface’s design?
- Did you receive clear instructions on how to navigate and use the platform?
- Was the layout cluttered?
- Did you feel that learning to use the platform stole valuable time off your training?
- Do you have any suggestions for improving the overall design and experience?
- Did you notice any bugs?
- Was there any delay in the delivery of the training content?
- Did you notice any dead links?
- Were you able to load all the pages or documents?
- Did you encounter any problem loading the video?
- Did the font display properly?
- Was the place you took the training comfortable?
- Where were you when you took the course?
- Did you encounter any distractions while taking the course?
- Did you have a quiet place to complete your training activities?
- Would you take the same course on a computer?
- Would you take the same course on a mobile device?
- Which device did you use to complete the course, a computer or mobile device?
- Would you feel comfortable taking this course while commuting?
- Which aspects of the course do you think could improve?
- Did you achieve your overall learning goals?
- Did you learn new information during the course?
- Would you take a course like this again?
- Would you recommend this course to a colleague?
- Were your training expectations met?
- Do you feel prepared to begin your new role?
- Were the outcomes for this training course clear from the beginning?
- What was the most effective part of the training for you?
- Do you have any suggestions that would make this course more effective?
- Do you now have a deeper understanding of the course’s topic?
- What skills have you gained from this course?
- Which part of the course do you think you learned the most from?
- Do you prefer online training modules or in-person training activities?
- Which trainer helped you hit your learning goals most effectively?
- How could we improve the learning experience?
- Did the course workload interfere with your work activities?
- Were the training materials understandable and easy to access?
- How easily were you able to access and use the training materials?
- Were you able to clearly hear your trainer during training?
- How quickly did the trainer respond to your questions during the training session?
- Were the font size and style eye-friendly?
- Did the course’s colorblind mode work properly?
- Would you like to see more accessibility feature? which ones?
- Did you find the gamification features to be distracting?
- Would you like to see gamification features in the course?
- Did the gamification features make the learning experience seem too competitive?
- Did the gamification features urge you to do better in assessments?
- Would you like the leaderboards to be anonymous?
- How would you rate your trainer’s expertise?
- How would you rate your trainer’s communication skills?
- Please rate the usability of the training modules?
- How would you rate your trainer’s presentation skills?
- How would you rate the course’s total duration?
- Please rate how effective you found the training activities?
- How would you rate the overall course delivery?
- How would you rate the overall course content?
- Please rate how readable you found the training content?
- How would you rate the course’s sequence and flow?
- Please rate the quality of the course’s gamification features
- How would you rate the course’s overall functionality?
Get Started with a Free Post Training Survey Questions Template
Conversational post training surveys receive the highest completion rates! Build one the easy way with a readymade template!
Try our post training survey to test the conversational experience!
Get 100 free responses per month!
Post training surveys help you gain insights into your training course’s effectiveness and your trainees’ overall learning experience. When done right, these surveys can help you improve your training process. We hope this article will help you create an effective post training questionnaire.
Are you looking to create and conduct post training surveys on your own? SurveySparrow provides you with everything you need to create and conduct conversational post training surveys!
Conversational surveys typically tend to boost survey responses and create pleasant experiences.
Most of your trainees will complete your survey as they would be pleased to take surveys that are conversational in nature.
These surveys are different from the long, boring forms they’ve gotten to see on the internet.
SurveySparrow provides you with a simple drag-and-drop interface and a free post training survey questions template.
If you’re looking to boost your survey responses and create pleasant experiences, take the conversational way and try SurveySparrow today!
Have you got any questions on designing post training questionnaires? Got any interesting tips or hacks for creating effective after-training surveys? Let us know in the comment section below.
If you’re wondering whether SurveySparrow is the right fit for you and would rather have someone walk you through our platform, reach out to us for a free, personalized demo!