Doodle — a meeting scheduling & polling tool has been around the blocks for quite some time now. It has a good market and serves the customers well. But right now, in 2024, is it the best in its category? The space of meeting scheduling & polling tools is constantly evolving with new features developed for advanced needs. Doodle, although an efficient meeting scheduler, may lack these features. So, it’s a good idea to look for some Doodle alternatives.
And if that’s what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place! We’ll discuss 12 top-of-the-class doodle alternatives here to use in 2024 and beyond. Get ready with your coffee, then.
12 Best Doodle Alternatives & Competitors in 2024
You know what doodle is, and why there’s a need to find a doodle alternative. It’s time then to let the cat out of the bag and discuss the 12 best doodle alternatives in 2024. Feel free to jump to the alternative you choose and know all about it.
- Google Calendar
- Cirrus Insight
1. SurveySparrow – Schedule Meetings with Conversational Forms
One area where doodle lacks is surveys. They have a very basic poll survey tool for asking one-time questions that are required for a particular meeting. It isn’t equipped with powerful analytics or different survey questions for a more rewarding survey experience.
Enters SurveySparrow with its ability to improve survey responses by up to 40% with its powerful features, question and survey types, and analytics. You can create beautiful conversational surveys your respondents would love to answer! Moreover, it’s a much more affordable alternative to doodle that comes with not only a free trial, but also a forever free plan.
Customers appreciate the increased response rates and look impressed with the customer service
So, if you’re serious about conducting successful survey campaigns for your meetings, SurveySparrow is the doodle alternative you need and these key features further explain why:
- SurveySparrow comes with all the features that can offer the best survey experience to your customers.
- Go beyond the text with SurveySparrow and use emojis, icons, videos, stock photos, and even GIFs to make your surveys super interactive and fun!
- Create NPS, white-label, recurring, offline, employee pulse, 360-degree feedback surveys and so much more using this powerful survey software.
- SurveySparrow’s Feedbot is a no-code chatbot for a website that can do the talking on your website while collecting crucial information and conducting surveys, too.
- Embed meeting scheduling forms on webpages, or share through a unique form link.
- Access hundreds of expertly designed survey and quiz templates from the library and save time with this powerful survey software.
Sign up for FREE to access SurveySparrow’s scheduling features.
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
There’s a free plan available and all premium plans come with a 14-day trial. The lowest plan starts at $19 per month. Compared to doodle, it’s dirt-cheap!
- G2: 4.4 (1900+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.4 (80+ reviews)
2. Calendly – Integrates with major calendars
Whenever we talk about online scheduling tools, Calendly comes into the discussion. It’s one of the direct doodle alternatives that get the job done for scheduling meetings. Calendly is a one-stop shop for all meeting types, that are, one-on-one, group, collective, and round-robin meetings.
One of the many features of Calendly is to set the entire meeting workflow on autopilot, where everything from reminder emails to thank-you notes are sent automatically. But there are more features to this tool, as well. Here they are:
- Calendly integrates with your Office 365, Outlook, iCloud, and Google calendars to determine your availability preferences.
- Calendly adds events to your calendar with the proper date, time, and with duration.
- This online meeting scheduler works on both Android and iOS. For a PC user, Calendly is used directly from the web or through the browser extension, email plug-in, and desktop app.
- Calendly includes notifications, buffer time scheduling between all meetings, an option to limit daily meetings, and a feature to have minimum scheduling experience.
- You can easily choose how and when you’ve booked with Calendly. This easiness is not there in the doodle.
For managing a single calendar, Calendly is free forever with all the basic features. The paid plan with all essential meeting automation starts at $8 per user per month.
- G2: 4.7 (1200+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7 (1900+ reviews)
3. Hubspot – Free meeting scheduler
For sales and marketing professionals, Hubspot is a superb tool. From managing leads to scheduling meetings with prospective customers, it does everything. And because of the free meeting scheduler, Hubspot is one of the best doodle alternatives around. Unlike a traditional scheduling tool, Hubspot connects to not only the inbox but also your CRM software. This allows your team to set meetings with prospective customers.
Another impressive aspect of Hubspot’s scheduling tool is how easy it makes international meetings go through. The tool automatically syncs everyone’s time zones to suggest the most appropriate time for the meeting. No fuss, no back and forth. Fantastic, isn’t it? Let’s look at some of its other key features:
- HubSpot’s meeting scheduler allows for an embedded customized booking link in all outbound invitational emails. This lets prospects see your availability and book a meeting accordingly.
- As this tool connects with your CRM software, it captures the record of new people, thereby, growing your contact list.
- Using this tool, you can schedule more meetings directly from the website by embedding your calender there, with no coding!
It is a completely free tool! Yes, this doodle alternative, with all its features, comes at no cost.
- G2: 4.4 (8000+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5 (300+ reviews)
4. Google Calendar – Most popular and free
Out of all the doodle alternatives we’ll give, Google Calendar is the most heard of alternative. And why won’t it be? It’s probably the most popular scheduling tool in the market, one which every new business uses at the start. It comes with basic scheduling tools that are convenient for businesses, particularly for those working on GSuite, Google’s array of professional tools.
It doesn’t come with many ‘expert’ features that you might see with other doodle alternatives, but Google Calendar still gets the job done pretty well. The best part… (drumrolls)… you don’t have to pay a single dime to use Google Calendar. It’s a completely free doodle alternative.
Some of its key features you should know about are:
- You don’t need to use too many third-party apps to schedule meetings on Google Calendar. Thus, data sharing is at a bare minimum with this tool.
- Google Calendar allows for an easy meeting set up with the “Meet With” tab. When you click the name of participant(s) from this tab, their calendar against yours is opened from where an open slot is selected.
- For participants who don’t use Gsuite, you can share your Google Calendar outlining your preferred meeting slots via the participant’s email. Yes, it’s that easy.
- This tool has a powerful reminder option that doesn’t let you miss out on a single meeting.
As stated earlier, this doodle alternative is forever free. Use it as much as you want and it won’t cost anything.
Google Calendar Ratings
- G2: 4.6 (39000+ ratings)
- Capterra: 4.7 (11000+ ratings)
5. Rally – Open-source meeting scheduler
Time and money. If you want to reduce the time and money spent on an online meeting scheduler, Rally is a great doodle alternative. A completely free tool from the start, with Rally you don’t need to create an account or log in. Just fill in your name, email address, and the details of the meeting, select possible meeting slots, and enter the participant’s emails so they can vote on the best meeting slot.
Once they all select a slot, the work is done. Just hop into the meeting and choose the reminder option if you need it. Simple, right? Let’s see some of its key features:
- The poll page feature of Rally allows for quick and easy scheduling of group meetings, which otherwise, is a very time-consuming process.
- With Rally, the meeting details and agendas can be set and voted on in advance.
- Rally is an open-source scheduling tool. So businesses can use, customize, and redistribute it at no cost.
- G2: 4.0 (300+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.0 (350+ reviews)
6. Cirrus Insight – Advanced meeting scheduler
Cirrus Insight is one of the most advanced scheduling tools you’ll find. A long way better than doodle with its powerful features and seamless integrations,
Cirrus Insight is an assistant that takes care of all your meetings and keeps it up-to-date so there are no double bookings. Plus, it’s so much more than an online scheduling tool, as it has features like email templates and attachment trackers to schedule meetings fastly.
To be honest, there are many features you’ll find and like in this tool, but some of the top ones are:
- This tool automatically detects and converts time zones to nullify any confusion.
- It seamlessly integrates with online conferencing tools like Hangouts, WebEx, and UberConference.
- Capture smart insights on the customer meeting data to keep the lead pipeline growing.
At $21 per user per month, you get a scheduling tool, a personal scheduling page, a salesforce sidebar, and an advance sync feature. Wow! Aren’t you impressed?
- G2: 4.2 (1300+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.2 (106 reviews)
7. Pick – Cost-friendly scheduling tool
Pick is one of the best doodle alternatives simply because of one particular automation. It’s the way it scans all available meeting slots of participants and the organizer to suggest mutually available slots. This way, nobody has to say “I’ll look into my calendar and get back”.
The other key features of this scheduling tool are:
- With Pick, you can share a completely customized URL with all your meeting participants.
- Once the meeting time is finalized, both the organizer and the participants receive calendar invites with all details.
- The tool easily integrates with Office 365 and Google calendar.
Use the entire tool with all its features at just $9 per month. Can you believe it?
- G2: 4.0 (50+ ratings)
- Capterra: 4.1 (50+ ratings)
8. Clara – Machine learning capabilities
Clara is a relatively new machine-learning-powered scheduling software that recognizes meeting patterns for future scheduling. This tool is suitable for teams and organizations that struggle with maintaining a schedule and have to deal with a high volume of daily or monthly meetings.
When you sign up to Clara, you state your availability preferences. That is, the days and times when you are and will be available for meetings while indicating your favorite locations for a lunch or coffee meeting. When a client, prospect, or friend reaches out for having a meeting, Clara, using its machine-learning algorithms, evaluates availability to find a day and time when the meeting can happen. It can be configured to select a set location, duration, and participants for each meeting.
The most intriguing part about Clara is how well she understands human commands. For example, you can command Clara to reschedule a meeting when sick. You just have to give your command. The rest is automatically handled. Simply one of the best doodle alternatives you can find!
Let’s look at some key features of this tool:
- Clara interacts with every participant in a natural language. It adapts to your workflow. So you don’t need to feed anything here.
- Simply add Clara to any email and it’ll start scheduling on your behalf. No extra configuration steps.
- This tool remains active for responding 24/7. You won’t miss out on a prospect with Clara.
- Automatic follow-ups to make sure a meeting is scheduled at the right time for everyone.
- Once you sign up on Clara, you get a personalized dashboard to give meeting preferences, pre-approved contacts, and access real-time reporting.
You get a two weeks free-trial of this doodle alternative. Post that, the paid plans start from $99 per user per month and go up to $399 per user per month. Given the value Clara provides, the prices are quite impressive.
- G2: 4.0 (less than 10 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.0 (20+ reviews)
9. Acuity Scheduling – Self Scheduling Features
Never ask “what time works for you?” again. – We loved this line from Actuityscheduling’s website and they actually make sure you don’t have to say this line while using their tool. How? By letting prospects, clients, and team members see your real-time availability to self-schedule meetings.
From the moment someone sets a meeting with you, this doodle alternative automatically sends well-customized booking confirmations, delivers text reminders, and processes payments, if needed. With Acuity, your day remains structured and your business gradually grows. That’s what we all want, right?
The key features of this online scheduling tool are:
- You can sync your calendar and get notified when there are new bookings.
- Acuity offers gift certificates, packages, group classes, and memberships to go along with their meeting scheduling feature.
- Acuityscheduling is one of the few doodle alternatives that lets you customize everything, literally everything!
- Share your calendar via a website and even through your social media handles, like Facebook and Instagram.
- You can accept online payments with this tool via Stripe, Square, and Paypal integrations.
A 7-day free trial is available, after which Acuityscheduling’s paid plan starts from $14 per month.
- G2: 4.7 (300+ ratings)
- Capterra: 4.8 (5000+ ratings)
10. SchedulerAI – AI assistant for scheduling meetings
Out of the many doodle alternatives listed, this is the only scheduling tool that works as your own AI assistant. It’s job? Make sure all your meetings are scheduled correctly with no appointment clashes. Before sending out the meeting links to people, the platform will verify everything with you. So, even though the AI doing everything, the final decision is still under your control.
SchedulerAI is a relatively newer player in the market and not many reviews are available about the tool.
Here are a few key features:
- Connect with CRMs and ATS platforms for lead qualification and meeting booking
- Send reminders, tracks ‘accepts,’ and instantly suggest new times or re-books
- Team leaders can choose from pooled, ranked, or round robin routing.
Starts with $50 per user per month. For upgrades, you’ll need to contact them.
11. Koalendar – For small businesses
In terms of the number of features, Koalendar is the best doodle alternative you’ll find. From unlimited appointments to having a chrome extension, this scheduling software has all the scheduling features a business will ever need. Built especially to serve small businesses and startups, it gets the job done brilliantly.
Here are some of the key features of this tool:
- Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCloud, Zoom, Google meet, and a lot more similar integrations.
- Each booking page in this tool can be linked to different calendars, which gives more flexibility in scheduling quick meetings.
- Automatic time zone adjustments to suit the need for international prospects.
- The Koalendar tool supports 13 languages!
- Custom design and branding feature to garner more attention.
Comes with a forever free plan with all the basic scheduling features, and the paid plan starts from $6.99 per month.
- G2: 4.6 (50+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.8 (120+ reviews)
Bookafy is a spectacular doodle alternative that works for any business. With this scheduling too, even staff members can sync their calendars with yours, to see your real-time availability.
Let’s quickly look at some of its key features:
- Bookafy sends confirmation emails and reminder messages that are completely automated.
- It smoothly integrates with Microsoft Teams and Webex, and syncs with Exchange, Google Calendar, iCloud, and Outlook.
- This scheduling tool has a one-on-one booking feature for customers, staff, and group events that’s super beneficial for the HR teams.
A free plan of Bookafy is available to explore while the paid plans start from $9 per month.
- G2: 4.4 (10+ reviews)
- Capterra: 4.7 (120+ reviews)
Doodle may not be your go-to scheduling & polling tool in 2024. So, you now have these 12 doodle alternatives to choose from. Every one of them has both common and unique features that qualified them for this list. And almost all of them come with a free trial for you to test. The only thing left for you and your team is to do just that; test all 12 of these tools to see which one fits the bill perfectly.
And you don’t need to worry about the polling & survey tool because SurveySparrow is here to help you. Give it a try!