Considering some top AskNicely alternatives?
In this article, we will take a look at the best AskNicely alternatives of 2023.
After reading this article, you’ll be able to pick the survey tool that best fits your unique needs.
Top 7 AskNicely Alternatives You Must Check Out in 2023
Here are the top AskNicely alternatives to use in 2023:
When it comes to asking nicely to your customer, employee, or potential leads, SurveySparrow does a better job than AskNicely.
This all-in-one online survey software is known for providing an excellent experience to customers and employees. With SurveySparrow, you can collect insightful real-time data. On top of that, you can integrate this survey software with several applications such as Hubspot, Slack, Asana, Rybbon, Stripe, Salesforce, etc.
- Conversational Surveys: SurveySparrow is famous for creating conversational surveys that build engagement. An engaging survey can increase the response rates by up to 40%. So your audience doesn’t have to worry about boring surveys anymore.
- Dashboard & Reports: A powerful online survey software should have a reporting module to collect data efficiently. With SurveySparrow’s survey software, you can easily track and analyze surveys. You can also add filters based on the questions, answers, respondent details, and reports.
- Automation & Workflows: It makes workflow seamless by allowing you to create, connect, schedule, and share surveys automatically.
- Data Security: With features like encrypted surveys, you don’t have to worry about security while collecting data. Additionally, the SSL helps to build safe connections, custom domains, and secure surveys.
- White-Label Surveys: With this AskNicely alternative, you can reflect your brand’s identity with a white-label survey feature. You can brand your surveys with your colors, logo, and fonts. What’s more, you can even share white-labelled email surveys to your customers with SurveySparrow’s survey CSS.
- Automated Pulse Surveys: Why create surveys from scratch every time when you can automate the process? SurveySparrow’s online survey software helps you easily automate the process of recurring and periodic surveys. With a one-time set up, you can schedule how frequently you wish to send surveys without much effort.
- Affordability: The pricing of SurveySparrow is much more affordable than AskNicely pricing. With 10 plans ranging from Basic to Platform, SurveySparrow software has options for different needs and budgets. It also provides a Forever Free plan with limited features and a free trial for testing the product. Sign up below to try it out.
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
SoGoSurvey is a user-friendly survey software and is one of the most popular AskNicely alternatives. This survey software provides you with tons of pre-built themes and survey templates. You can customize the surveys based on your brand’s voice and preferences.
- Unlimited survey questions
- Different question types
- Easy data export function (CSV & Word documents)
- Embed surveys into web pages and emails
- 24/7 email customer service
If you face any difficulties while using this software, you can count on their 24/7 customer support team. For up-gradation plans and pricing, you can visit their official website.
Typeform believes surveys should include three things — easy, appealing, and human. The interface of this software is attractive, and it has some valuable features to take engaging surveys.
- Unlimited questions and answers
- Basic reporting
- Customize a design using multiple themes and templates
- Easy data export
If you’re on the lookout for alternatives to Typeform, you can check our Typeform alternatives article.
4. Google Forms
Google Forms is another great alternative you can use in place of AskNicely to conduct smart surveys.
- Unlimited surveys and respondents
- Free skip logic
- Automatic data collection on a spreadsheet
- Embed surveys into website and emails
- Add graphics
- Multiple themes
- Add collaborators
Qualtrics is one of the most useful and popular AskNicely alternatives. Thanks to its breadth of features, it’s preferred by enterprises with 10,000 employees or more.
- Fast data collection and analysis
- Employee feedback software
- Market research software
- Employee engagement
If you are searching for one of the alternatives for AskNicely, then Alchemer is one of the best choices you can count on. It has some amazing features like:
- Unlimited questions and surveys
- Basic reporting
- Different question types
- Free themes and templates
- A/B split testing
- Export to CSV
- Skip logic, customized themes, piping, and API
SurveyMonkey is probably the most popular online survey software on this list. You can create 15 different kinds of questions with this software. From multiple-choice questions to open-ended questions, SurveyMonkey has some great features.
- Hold power questions
- 15 question types
- 100 respondents
- Themes and templates for customization
- Embed survey
- Question bank with 1800+ sample questions
Every survey software on this list has some great features, advantages, and disadvantages.
Explore this list wisely and according to your business preferences to know which survey software is the best pick.
The Benefits of Using Online Survey Software
Delivering employee satisfaction and customer service is a necessity in today’s world. If you want your business to sustain, then it’s essential to fulfill the needs of your customers and employees.
But how would you know what your millennial employees want? Or what modern customers expect from your brand?
The answer is – online surveys. Online survey software is popular because of its powerful features and seamless experience. In fact, the global online survey software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.04% from 2020 to 2025!
So now, let’s have a closer look at the real benefits of these online survey software:
#1. Improve Customer Satisfaction
We can’t stress more on this point! Excellent CX is the key to make your business shine no matter what. Even the stats are proving our point:
- Companies that have better customer experience outperform their competitors by 89%.
- 62% of customers want to communicate with organizations through email. 48% want to use the phone, 36% “Contact Us” forms”, and 42% live chat.
- 87% of customers think businesses should put more effort into delivering a consistent customer experience.
Customer feedback can help you rapidly grow your business. For example, Timberland, one of the biggest names in the UK’s fashion industry, used an online feedback button on their website. The page included questions like “How would you rate our site?” “How likely you are to recommend the website”, etc. This survey helped Timberland to boost their profits by 15%!
#2. Easy Accessibility
Gone are those days when you had to send lengthy, boring paperwork to gather data. With online survey tools, your customers and employees can share their feedback through any operating system or device.
Easy accessibility is another reason for the popularity of online surveys. With online survey tools you don’t have to worry whether your respondents are using a phone, laptop or any other device. You can just send them the link through email, social media or websites.
#3. Build an Impressive Brand Reputation
This is one of the most vital benefits of online survey software. That’s because surveys that match your brand’s voice and values grab the audience’s attention.
Styling online surveys – with your brand’s logo, color, fonts, designs, and background – can help you to reflect your brand identity. If you send engaging brand surveys regularly, your audience will remember your business.
#4. No Scope for Biased Responses
Respondents often give biased or diplomatic answers in face-to-face surveys. Hence it’s a challenge to get accurate data in offline surveys.
But with online survey tools, your respondents can share their honest opinion without any hesitation. As the AskNicely alternatives discussed above have anonymity and secured surveys, there’s no chance of personal bias.
#5. Provide Accurate and Rich Data
One of the most significant advantages of online survey software is efficient data collection. With online survey software, you’ll get insightful reports, real-time capture and sturdy filters.
With the help of this online survey tool, you can track and analyze the response from any device. Also, it will let you compare responses and spot patterns to understand your audience better.
You now know the top seven alternatives to AskNicely and the benefits of survey software. Now it’s time to know what you can expect from an all-in-one survey software.
What Can You Expect from SurveySparrow’s Survey Software?
SurveySparrow is, by far, one of the best alternatives of AskNicely. This versatile platform helps you to assess the performance of all your brands with its report dashboard feature.
Here’s what you can expect from this survey software:
- Omnichannel Feedback: With this survey software, you can get omnichannel feedback and support. It means your surveys will have a presence in every channel. With this feature, you can share your surveys via Facebook, Twitter, embedded options, and QR codes.
- Seamless Survey Experience: SurveySparrow’s survey software gives a seamless experience on multiple devices. With its engaging and beautiful survey templates, you can make your survey-taking experience fun.
- Dual Interface: One of the most awesome features of SurveySparrow is its dual interface: chat surveys and conversational forms. You’ll get a messaging experience with the chat interface; while conversational forms will provide an easy, informal experience.
- Various Question Types: This AskNicely alternative comes with multiple question types like: MCQ, open-ended questions, picture choice, rating, opinion scale, matrix type, etc. You can combine these questions according to your business preference to gather real-time data.
Every business has diverse data requirements. That’s why every business needs something extra when it comes to data collection. SurveySparrow’s versatile platform offers you that additional feature to level up your game.
Before you try the alternatives to AskNicely, let’s look at its limitations.
3 Reasons Why You Need to Consider AskNicely Alternatives
AskNicely is a good tool with many satisfied customers. But, well, you know, no tool is perfect and like most tools out there, it has its flaws. So here are some of its drawbacks.
- Less Appealing UI: Some customers found AskNicely’s interface relatively less appealing than other survey tools.
- Limited Features: The tool doesn’t provide you with any advanced features. As a business, you’re going to need a survey tool that allows you to create all kinds of surveys, not just NPS surveys.
- Unfriendly Pricing: Most users find AskNicely’s pricing to be too expensive.
AskNicely has some useful features to create surveys, but you can’t find it useful if it fails to serve your unique needs. What’s more, it lacks certain advanced features that you need for a good survey experience.
Your business is unlike any other out there. And a unique business needs a unique tool to keep its customers and employees happy. Try and test each one of the tools on the list above and pick the one that suits the best for your business.
But if SurveySparrow should be your choice, rest assured, we’ve got you covered from start to finish for all your survey requirements.