In search of the best customer experience tool? Your search ends here.
By 2023, Customer Experience (CX) has not only risen in importance but has also surpassed price and product to become the primary brand differentiator. Yet, the stark truth remains that only a few businesses genuinely harness their power, going above and beyond to delight their customers.
Whether you’re the cozy café around the corner or an e-commerce titan, enhancing your customer experience is the key to unlocking unparalleled growth and loyalty. Before we dive into the list of the top 11 CX platforms of 2023, let’s see dive into the basics first.
What is a Customer Experience Software?
Imagine you run a store, and you want to ensure every customer who walks in has the best possible experience right from the moment they step in the moment they leave. You’d like to know if they found what they were looking for, if they had any issues, and if they’d come back again.
Now, apply that idea to an entire business, especially one that interacts with customers online, over the phone, in person, and more. A CX (Customer Experience) platform is like a tool that helps businesses monitor, measure, and improve all these customer interactions. It provides a comprehensive view of how customers interact with a brand across various channels and touchpoints.
And, here are 5 Reasons why you must need it to enhance your business further.
- Happy Customers: CX platforms ensure repeat business by enhancing satisfaction.
- Data Driven: Provides actionable insights from customer behavior and feedback.
- Stay Competitive: Helps brands remain top-of-mind in a crowded market.
- Cost Savings: Reduces complaints and returns by ensuring positive experiences.
- Unified View: Offers a consistent, personalized experience across all channels.
11 Best Customer Experience Software to Look Up in 2023
Here are the 11 best customer experience software solutions to help improve your customer experience.
- Wootric (now InMoment)
- CloudCherry (now Webex)
1. SurveySparrow: Best Omnichannel Experience Management Platform
In today’s landscape, optimal customer experience software isn’t a mere luxury—it’s pivotal. SurveySparrow stands out as a leading choice in this domain.
This customer experience tool lets you map customer journeys, resolve customer queries using an in-built support ticketing system, and helps you close the customer feedback loop seamlessly.
It is nearly impossible to speak to each and every one of your customers and engage them individually, but it is of utmost importance to keep your customers on top of your list. The Customer Experience Software offered by the online survey tool SurveySparrow solves the dilemma for you in a blink.
In this customer experience tool, the customer experience surveys are perfectly balanced so as not to make it feel like too much. You can automate and schedule your NPS or online surveys as and when needed.
- Turn surveys are turned into interesting conversations with a conversational interface.
- Roll out NPS surveys to collect instant customer feedback and to check customer loyalty
- Create and share highly engaging, mobile-first surveys with AI.
- A vibrant dashboard that lets you track the customer journey and ratings.
- Engage your website visitors and enhance lead generation by letting you create chatbots with minimal coding.
- Share your customer feedback surveys through SMS, Emails, WhatsApp, and other social channels.
- Turn customers into advocates online with reputation management.
- Basic: $19/month (Personal use)
- Essentials: $49/month (small teams)
- Business: $99/month (mid-sized businesses)
- Enterprise: Custom pricing (large organizations)
- They also offer a limited-feature Forever Free plan and a free trial.
You can try out SurveySparrow by signing up for a free trial here.
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
2. Qualtrics:Best for Comprehensive Experience Management (XM)
Qualtrics is easily one of the best customer experience software products. This CX software helps you create fantastic customer profiles by gathering customer information through different surveys. Their NPS gives you actionable data and thereby streamlines your customer experience management.
Since the dashboard is role-based, a hierarchy feature enables the managers to access data within their scope of influence. The dashboards of Qualtrics are updated in real-time with options for automatic notifications and closed-loop ticketing.
- The role-based dashboards are highly customizable
- You will be able to map your customer responses efficiently.
- Another helpful feature is the privilege of a centralized view of all channels.
- This enables you to have a conversation with your customer on the platform they are in and then gather the data seamlessly.
- It also prevents potential errors from happening while transferring data from one channel to another.
- A free trial is available.
- Qualtrics pricing starts at $1500/user/year.
3. Delighted by Qualtrics: Best for Quick and Comprehensive Feedback Collection
- The customer feedback software enables you to analyze and distribute instantly collected feedback.
- This helps the companies to align with the needs of the customers and that of the business.
- Delighted also has a fantastic feature that allows you to measure the customer voice over time – and then leverage this information to reduce churn.
- You can also view responses from customers as ‘with’ or ‘without’ comments.
- Delighted is integrated with Slack which comes in handy.
- A 7-day free trial is available.
- Delighted pricing starts at $224/month.
- Delighted also offers a free account.
4. AskNicely:Best for Frontline Team Engagement and Feedback
If you want to make changes based on customer feedback and give customers a more discreet, easy way to give feedback, AskNicely would be a great option. They get you real-time customer feedback to drive customer retention and referrals. Based on the NPS customer loyalty framework, AskNicely automatically sends a very simple two-question survey to the customers. The participants can answer this with just one tap. This ensures a higher response rate.
Listening to your customers in real-time is essential to catch unhappy customers before they churn and get to do more negative online reviews. You would be able to send emails with no help from the IT department.
- AskNicely boasts a dedicated and ultra-designed NPS platform to track individuals rather than campaigns.
- This allows a year-to-year follow-up with users and sites.
- The NPS platform makes AskNicely part of the best customer experience software list.
- On request.
5. Medallia: Best for Comprehensive Experience Data Analysis
Customer feedback is the key barometer when you assess a company’s health. Many businesses lack the infrastructure and culture to improve it. Medallia helps you turn your customer feedback into real-time actionable data. These insights are used by the entire organization to rescue at-risk customers, engage more customers, and, most importantly identify the innovations that your customers value most in you.
- Medallia works towards making the customer experience more transparent and defeating data silos.
- It helps you to engage everyone in a relentless effort to improve the system.
- Medallia works in a way where call centers truly become contact centers.
- Custom. Contact sales to find out more.
6. Wootric (now InMoment): Best for Integrated Experience Improvement
This is simply there for the companies who want to align the teams to boost customers’ happiness. Wootric is an NPS platform that focuses significantly on encouraging customer satisfaction. NPS surveys are deployed in your web app and mobile app to measure customer sentiment in real-time. It enables to measure activating promoters and also to improve retention and loyalty.
- Wootric offers turnkey installation and also allows you to enjoy automated surveys.
- Another helpful feature is the ability to run A/B happiness tests.
- Segmented NPS results and getting a single NPS view across all Web and mobile apps is helpful and saves a lot of time.
- In addition to all this, Wootric provides unlimited surveys and NPS tracking for free.
- Contact sales to find out more.
- 30-day free trial available for the CoreCX plan.
7. SurveyMonkey: Best for Versatile Survey Creation and Data Collection
If you want your CRM software to launch any kind of online survey project, then SurveyMonkey can help you. It could be for the purpose of market research or a quick poll. This platform allows you to tailor your online surveys according to your defined target audience.
SurveyMonkey is a turn-key NPS solution that has convenient features which are designed to collect, analyze, and act on your feedback data. You would also be able to trigger personalized surveys through multiple channels. It is designed to reach customers when they are receptive.
- From industry benchmarks to key driver analysis, SurveyMonkey helps you to identify areas that need improvement and drives you and your team to achieve better results.
- One of the best features of SurveyMonkey is its extensive question bank. It offers many inbuilt and customizable questions.
- You also have the option to add more questions as per your requirements.
- If you are worried about the security of the data collected, they have covered that too with one of the best security encrypted survey platforms.
Yet you may have to look out for some limitations in customization abilities and a cluttered interface. If such limitations put you off, you might as well glance through some SurveyMonkey alternatives.
- SurveyMonkey pricing starts at $25 per month.
- They also have a free Basic plan.
8. QuestionPro: Best for Comprehensive Research and Insights
QuestionPro is one of the best customer experience software designed to help you form informative and data-driven business decisions. This software is simple and easy to use and includes tools for creating, distributing, and analyzing online feedback. It could be surveys, polls, forms, or quizzes. With QuestionPro, you can completely customize the survey experience.
- The customer experience tool automatically detects the device type and reformats the design and question type to fit the screen in which it is displayed.
- This means that the matrix questions that cannot be appropriately displayed on mobile phones can be now answered using them.
- This eliminates the need for scrolling across the screen, as the matrix can be converted into drop-down lists.
- Best of all is their customer support team is available for 24-hrs a day which guarantees support anytime you need it.
- QuestionPro starts at $1,188.00 per user per year.
- They also have a free Essentials plan.
9. CloudCherry (now Webex): Best for Unified Collaboration and Customer Experience
Cisco’s Webex Experience Management (formerly CloudCherry) is a robust team cloud platform. But it also offers a fast, simple customer experience management platform. You can employ it to measure and track customer engagement and turn it effortlessly into actionable data.
This CX platform makes communication with your customers a pleasant experience and ensures efficiency.
- Being one of the most robust omnichannel platforms, Webex can gather data from 17 channels that include social media and email applications.
- They also help you organize surveys with personalized questionnaires.
- Since the inquiry from a customer gets converted into a dashboard ticket automatically, you can expect an instant response.
- Webex Experience Management shines through NPS. Track the NPS value of your brand easily as they listen to what the customer says and what they do too.
- The NPS survey takes only 60 minutes to perform. The survey questions involve all the customer interactions and channels.
- You can also explore granular NPS by setting custom filters.
- CloudCherry pricing starts at a flat fee of $300 for unlimited users per month.
Recently, users have found a new reason to re-consider CloudCherry as their customer experience platform. Find out more with our list of CloudCherry alternatives.
10. GetFeedback: Best for Adaptable Customer Experience Programs
Do you want to measure and work on your customer experience with surveys that will take only minutes to build? GetFeedback is the answer. You can create beautiful surveys that are mobile-friendly with GetFeedback.
- The easy-to-use survey builder also enables you to embed survey questions in the email – along with one-touch email functionality.
- This helps you to ensure and analyze your responses with real-time Dashboards.
- Integration with Salesforce helps to garner faster and better customer experience insights.
- The ease of use gets you to see at least a 240% increase in response rates.
- You can also enjoy seven times faster installation than other customer experience software.
- Custom. Get in touch for a quote.
- A free trial is also available.
11. Flipsnack: Best for Building Engagement
This flipbook maker allows you to engage with your customers interactively and makes the information from your documents or catalogs easier to understand. It helps you create landing pages that look better to attract customers and at the same time offer them valuable information so they can have more details related to your products.
- With just one click on the videos or buttons from the flipbook pages, they can find more information about a specific product that interests them.
- With this tool, you can get insights regarding customers’ experience and what they like about your products, analyze data, and learn how to approach them better.
- Flipsnack pricing starts at $14 per month.
- They also offer a 14-day free trial.
CX! User experience! Customer service! Are they the same?
No! They aren’t the same. Customer service and user experience are merely two aspects of customer experience. Customer experience can be the sum of all interactions and touchpoints between you and the customer. It begins long before your customer steps into your showroom and continues even after his purchase. With this abstract time period and vague strategies, it would be easier than peeling a banana to put off a customer, and the worst part? You will have no idea that you are losing a customer till it’s too late. An interesting study revealed that while 80% of the participating companies believe they are doing an excellent job, providing a better customer experience, only 8% of their customers thought so.
The last thing we need in business is to end up in a beautiful bubble of false perceptions and ideas. It would ruin you downright. It is the brands that go out of their way to ensure the satisfaction of their customers who steal the show. No matter how excellent your product is, if their whole experience is horrible, they are not going to come back. You lose trust, loyalty, and future business. It is six times more expensive to acquire a new customer than to retain an existing customer.
From United Airlines, who delayed a flight for a passenger visiting his dying mother, to the sassy tweets and comebacks from Wendy’s, companies are trying to get a grasp on their customers emotionally rather than just focusing on well-performed products and fancy showrooms.
An added bonus in delivering an excellent out-of-the-way customer experience is that this story reaches a vast number of people, thanks to social media. Your overwhelmed customer is going to tell her circle of friends and family about it.
How does customer experience software help?
It helps you nurture your customers to become your most valued brand advocates while your customers utilize all that you have to offer in the best possible way. It’s a win-win.
How can you be sure that you are actually doing what your customer wants?
How do you know you are using the right customer experience software?
It is essential to keep your unhappy customers closer since they are most probably waiting for that final reason to leave you. Tracking and analyzing all the touchpoints and interactions is not an easy job. These interactions could happen through phone calls, mail, text messaging, website purchases, live chat, or social media. The emotional connection they have made with your brand through these interactions counts as customer experience. And it ensures that you are not missing out on any valuable data in the chaos.
Customer experience software allows you to integrate the data collected through all channels with little or no effort from you. Knowledge is power. Having the right information at your disposal will assist you in making the right decisions. If you know who and how your customers are, you can serve them better. You would be that brand they can resonate with.
The best customer experience software offers you a 360-degree view of your customer. A well-executed, efficient customer experience tool caters to your needs and helps you identify the churning customers and solve the issue. You no longer have to keep track of the emails and follow-up calls manually anymore. Customer experience software will do it for you with its profound amount of data storage capability and automation.
In this customer-driven world of business, making your customer merely satisfied is not going to take you very long. You need to be able to cultivate a feeling of loyalty towards the brand – making it a little harder to leave you. If you have deployed a resourceful customer experience software, you would be able to identify the changes in your customer’s buying pattern or better predict them. Only if you already know what your customer is going to want in the near future, will you have a head-start.
Shake Shack, the growing fast-casual restaurant, always customizes its drinks according to the locality they are in. They have now introduced something called Innovation Kitchen. Their customers get to test the new items on the menu and get to give real-time feedback on them. It has even given them space to innovate, test and evolve the items into what their customers worldwide want specifically.
Well, looks like Shake Shack’s got the best customer experience software, then! But here’s one thing you should keep in mind. The best customer experience software varies from one company to another. The CX software that is ideal for your competitor may not be the right one for you. You should conduct a detailed comparison of your goals, your customers, and their requirements with the features of your potential customer experience software.
Going that extra mile does pay off in the long run. Finding and employing ‘your’ best customer experience software would ideally help you to see your customers better and brighter.