Stress survey questions help you quickly assess and analyze the overall stress levels of your employees and students, and the type of stress they face on a regular basis.
Here are the two categories of stress survey questions we cover in this article, feel free to jump to the relevant section:
30+ Stress Survey Questions for Employees
Here are the top job stress survey questions to include in your work stress assessment questionnaire for employees:
- How satisfied are you with the amount of control you have over the work you do?
- Do you feel like you are able to speak honestly about your issues in the workplace?
- The number of meetings I attend gets in the way of my ability to do my work
- I feel highly stressed from my job
- How often do you feel stressed from your job?
Before you read further, we want you to try an employee stress survey template we created just for you.
To use the above free template, signup here…
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
Here’s more stress survey questions for you…
- I have a hard time feeling relaxed
- How often do you have a hard time feeling relaxed?
- I find my work interesting
- The amount of work assigned to me seems appropriate
- I work a manageable number of hours
- I get enough time to relax and rest outside of work
- I’ve got enough time to get everything done
- I get enough time for personal hobbies
- I’ve found a good work life balance
- I have a say in the work I do
- I find the given targets achievable
- I’m satisfied with the pace of my work
- I have everything I need to carry out my job properly
- How would you rate the level of your work stress?
- How long have you been experiencing stress from work?
- I have frequent headaches
- I’m experiencing prolonged fatigue
- I feel irritable
- I’m experiencing a loss of appetite
- I feel over-sensitive
- I’m suffering from insomnia
- I feel anxious while working
- I feel depressed
- I’m having trouble falling asleep
- I feel stressed out overall
- What do you like most about your job?
- What are the stressful aspects of your job?
- How likely are you to recommend a friend or family member for employment here?
30 Stress Survey Questions for Students
Here are the stress survey questions to ask in your student stress survey questionnaire:
- What is your current class level?
- How stressed did you feel on a daily basis during the academic year?
- What are some common causes of stress in your life?
- How do you experience stress? tell us a little bit about the feelings and sensations you experience while you’re stressed.
- I find it difficult to pay attention in class
- I don’t fully understand what my teacher teaches
- I’m not sure if I’m able to do well in school
- My attendance is poor
- I do not get enough pocket money
- I feel there is a great deal of homework to do
- I’ve got too many assignments to complete
- I am often late for class
- I do not have enough money for my basic needs
- My parents control how much money I spend
- I have trouble getting along with my family and friends
- I’ve got no friends
- I feel lonely
- I feel insecure because of too much competition in getting good grades and a good job
- I’m left with hardly any time for physical activities
- I have gained/lost weight
- I’m tired and sleeping more/less than normal
- I feel sad/depressed
- I feel nobody cares for me
- I’m putting too much pressure on myself because of exams and assignments
- I feel I no longer do things I once liked doing
- What are your methods to relieve stress?
- How well do you think you cope with the stress you experience?
- What are the things that stress you the most in your current academic context?
- What are the common psychological effects of stress you’ve noticed?
- What’s something our university could do to help lower your stress?
Stress surveys are an effective way to evaluate your employees’ or students’ stress levels.
When done right, these questions about stress can help you accurately assess how stressed your employees and students are and come up with plans to combat stress at your workplace or school. We hope this article will help you create an effective stress survey questionnaire.
Are you looking to create stress questions or conduct surveys to measure stress? SurveySparrow provides you with everything you need to create and conduct a conversational stress survey questionnaire!
Conversational stress management questions typically tend to boost survey responses and create pleasant experiences. Most of your employees or students will complete your survey as they would be pleased to take surveys that are conversational in nature.
These surveys are different from the long, boring forms they’ve gotten to see on the internet.
SurveySparrow provides you with a simple drag-and-drop interface and a free stress survey questionnaire template.
If you’re looking to boost your stress survey responses and create pleasant experiences, take the conversational way and try SurveySparrow today!
Have you got any questions on creating stress survey questionnaires? Got any interesting tips or hacks for creating an effective stress survey questionnaire? Let us know in the comment section below.
If you’re wondering whether SurveySparrow is the right fit for you and would rather have someone walk you through our platform, reach out to us for a free, personalized demo!