Patient satisfaction survey questions help you better understand your patient’s needs and provide quality, accessible patient care. In this article, we’ve listed 50+ patient satisfaction survey questions you can include in your patient satisfaction survey questionnaire.
50+ Patient satisfaction survey questions
Here’s the list of sample questions to ask on your patient satisfaction survey:
- On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to recommend our medical facility to your friends and family members?
- Please state your level of satisfaction with the process of booking an appointment with your doctor
- Did you have any issues arranging an appointment?
- How would you rate the professionalism of our staff?
- How would you rate the cleanliness and hygiene at our medical facility?
- When requesting an appointment, were you given a chance to see your primary care provider?
- How would you rate the amount of time a doctor spent with you?
- How would you rate your coordination between different departments?
- Is this the facility you usually visit in case of an emergency?
- How would you rate your healthcare provider when it comes to conducting a swift diagnosis?
- How would you rate your healthcare provider when it comes to prescribing medications?
- Do you have a health insurance plan currently?
- How would you rate the overall care provided by our medical personnel?
- How long did you have to wait to meet the doctor?
- Were you informed about the side effects and symptoms of the medicines prescribed to you?
Get Started with a Patient Satisfaction Survey Template
Get quality patient feedback with conversational surveys!
Try our patient satisfaction survey template below!
Get 100 free responses per month!
Other Patient Satisfaction Survey Questions
- How satisfied were you with the attentiveness shown towards your concerns?
- Since how many months or years have you been visiting this healthcare facility?
- How frequently did you visit this facility last year?
- On average, how often do you visit the hospital in a given year?
- How often did you receive conflicting information from different professionals at this facility?
- Were you asked today if you had seen any healthcare providers besides us since your last visit?
- Do you feel that our work hours our well suited to treat you?
- How convenient is our facility’s location for you?
- How easy was it to navigate to your destination within our facility?
- Were you able to find all the prescribed medicines in our pharmacy?
- How would you rate the quality of service received at our facility?
- How would you rate the information provided towards leading a healthier life?
- Are you well aware of all the healthcare services we offer?
- How easy was it to get a follow-up appointment?
- How many days did it take to receive your test results after a lab test?
- Did the pharmacy staff bill your healthcare provider and collect the right deductible from you for your medicines?
- How would you rate us based on our concern for your privacy and transparency?
- Have we helped you find other services you need that we do not provide?
- What is the difference in the care provided by the hospitals in your area?
- How would you rate your provider’s willingness to answer your medical questions?
More Patient Experience Questions
- How would you rate the overall care provided at our facility?
- Were our staff empathetic to your needs?
- Were you satisfied with the doctor you were allocated with?
- How happy are you with the doctor’s treatment?
- Were we able to answer all your questions?
- How efficient and comprehensive was the billing process?
- How well were evaluation and treatment explained?
- Were your coinsurances and copayments split correctly between Medicare and Medicaid by the hospital?
- As a woman, do you feel comfortable talking to the gynecologist?
- Was the ambulatory staff quick to respond to your medical care request?
- How often do you visit a dentist in a year?
- Were the staff sensitive towards your addiction?
- Did the psychiatrist diagnose your ailment correctly and provide timely counseling?
- Did the birth home provide good post-natal care?
- Rate the experience provided to you by the medical staff in the last 12 months
- Did the radiology center provide the scan reports on the same day?
- Did the extended medical care facility provide you with helpful input about coming back to living in society?
- How long did the veterinarian take to diagnose your pet’s ailment?
- What are the things you feel we should improve upon?
- Do you have any other recommendations or concerns?
Patient satisfaction surveys play a key role in finding out how satisfied your patients are with your practice and the areas you can improve.
When done right, these surveys can help you accurately assess how patients feel about the service you offer and help you discover hidden issues at your health center. We hope this article will help you create an effective patient satisfaction survey.
Are you looking to create and conduct surveys to measure and enhance patient satisfaction? SurveySparrow provides you with everything you need to create and conduct a conversational patient satisfaction survey!
Conversational surveys typically tend to boost survey responses and create pleasant experiences. Most of your patients will complete your survey as they would be pleased to take surveys that are conversational in nature.
These surveys are different from the long, boring forms you’ve seen on the internet.
SurveySparrow provides you with a simple drag-and-drop interface and a free stress survey questionnaire template.
If you’re looking to boost your survey responses and create pleasant experiences, take the conversational way and try SurveySparrow today!
Have you got any questions on creating patient satisfaction surveys? Got any interesting tips or hacks for creating an effective patient satisfaction survey? Let us know in the comment section below.
If you’re wondering whether SurveySparrow is the right fit for you and would rather have someone walk you through our platform, reach out to us for a free, personalized demo!