Wondering which of your favorite apps integrate with HubSpot? Looking for the best HubSpot apps to take your business to the next level in 2021?
No problem, we’ve got you covered!
In this article, we’ll share our list of the best HubSpot apps that can help you grow your business faster.
20+ HubSpot Tools for Faster Business Growth
Here’s a list of the top HubSpot integrations to grow your business in 2021:
With the SurveySparrow integration, you can:
- trigger CSAT/NPS surveys when a ticket is closed.
- track your CSAT/NPS scores and update the ticket field.
- embed chatbots on your website.
- close customer feedback loop with a support ticketing system.
- capture new leads on your website.
Sign up here for FREE!
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
2. Agility CMS
Agility CMS is a hybrid, headless CMS that empowers enterprises to build composable digital experiences in modern tech stacks. With this HubSpot integration, businesses can:
- Measure the performance of all your marketing campaigns in one place with built-in analytics, reports, and dashboards.
- Automate your Marketing flow to help you grow traffic, convert visitors, and run marketing campaigns.
- Create forms in HubSpot and have editors quickly select and add Forms to pages to start collecting Form Data.
Zapier helps you connect your favorite apps to HubSpot with just a few clicks, without having to write any code. All you have to do is set up Zaps to connect and move information between HubSpot and your apps.
You can easily send data between two apps or services automatically and automate repetitive tasks. It’s a great tool for productivity and can help scale your marketing efforts.
If you’ve built your site using the WordPress CMS, you can connect it with HubSpot using the HubSpot for WordPress integration.
Once you connect your WordPress site with HubSpot, you can:
- sync your contacts’ email and other information to the HubSpot CRM.
- chat with your site visitors in real-time.
- easily build and publish forms and popups.
- send an automated email when someone fills out a form.
Slack is an internal communication tool for real-time, remote collaboration. With the Slack integration, you can get HubSpot tasks, notifications, and tickets directly within Slack. No need to waste time switching between the two apps.
Databox pulls your analytics data from different tools such as HubSpot Marketing/Sales, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Facebook Ads, etc., and helps you easily analyze this data.
With this integration, you can transform your HubSpot marketing KPIs into meaningful insights and have them delivered to multiple devices such as mobile, desktop, TV display, Apple Watch, etc.
7. Automated Coupon
The Automated Coupon is a HubSpot App that lets you create personalized coupon codes automatically and helps to engage with your customer. The coupon code is generated when the targeted event is triggered from the defined HubSpot Workflow and converts your customers with more unique coupon codes to boost your conversion rate, and sales and have the opportunity to recover your abandoned carts.
With HubSpot Automated coupon app, You can
- Generate Targeted Coupons
- Create Coupon Rules & Automate Send-outs
- Use Coupon Properties with HubSpot Emails
- Target Customers with Redemption Limits
- Incentivize Coupons with Different Discount Types
Automate.io lets you easily sync HubSpot with your favorite apps. You can quickly connect HubSpot with 100+ apps and automate menial tasks with an easy-to-use drag and drop interface.
With this integration, you can:
- sync contact data between HubSpot and other apps.
- automate your bookkeeping.
- collaborate better by connecting HubSpot with collaboration tools like Slack, Trello, Asana, etc.
Zoom for HubSpot lets you create and track Zoom video meetings from HubSpot CRM. You can now use Zoom with HubSpot meetings, workflows, contact records, and more.
With the Zoom integration, you can:
- automatically send Zoom conference call details to your HubSpot prospects.
- promote your Zoom webinars with HubSpot workflows.
- track zoom webinar attendance in HubSpot CRM.
With the Hellosign integration, you can send documents out for eSignature directly through the HubSpot CRM with this integration. Also, the integration enables you to:
- see when a lead has viewed, opened, or signed a document within the HubSpot CRM.
- use HelloSign templates within the CRM to autofill frequently used documents with contact information such as name, address, phone number, and more.
- download a PDF of signed documents in the HubSpot CRM.
Access all of HubSpot’s sales productivity tools like templates and meetings right within your inbox.
The HubSpot integration for Gmail allows you to:
- log emails sent from Gmail in HubSpot CRM with just a single click.
- track email opens and clicks in real-time.
- get access to templates, sequences, and meetings right within your Gmail inbox.
12. Google Calendar
The Google Calendar integration lets you schedule meetings from directly within the HubSpot CRM.
Once you connect your Google Calendar with HubSpot, you can:
- log a meeting in your CRM.
- create a calendar event for that meeting.
- send invites to meeting guests.
13. Google Ads
Google Ads integration lets you easily track the leads that come from your paid search efforts and the actions they took on your website.
Here are some of the highlights of this integration:
- create highly targeted audiences that are ideal for your business.
- understand the high-performing ads. Prove the ROI of your advertising.
- easily analyze the keywords with the highest CPC.
14. Google Search Console
This integration helps you bring all your data from Google Search Console into HubSpot SEO tools. Also, this integration gets you more data on where your content appears in the SERPs and tells you how often search users interacted with your site.
Moreover, you get reports with numbers like clicks, impressions, and page rank. And you can see the keywords people search for when your site appears in the SERPs.
Easily create graphics for social media and your site with the Canva HubSpot integration.
Use Canva’s simple drag and drop builder to create images directly within HubSpot.
Simply drag and drop the files from HubSpot directly into your designs in Canva. You can then sync the design back to HubSpot where it can be used within an email or an ad.
The PandaDoc integration lets you build, track, and eSign proposals and contracts right within HubSpot.
The integration enables you to:
- create and edit sales documents in HubSpot. Start from scratch or use a template.
- auto-populate new documents with deal data in HubSpot.
- track document progress and collect eSignatures on any document.
The Hotjar integration helps you analyze your visitors’ behavior with heatmap recordings and helps you conduct surveys on your website.
Here are the highlights of this integration:
- information collected from Hotjar polls will be added to the contact timeline of leads in HubSpot
- track your visitors’ behavior on your website with heatmaps.
Sync a Mailchimp audience with HubSpot without manual data entry with this integration.
Here’s what you get from this integration:
- two-way sync: data can be shared in real-time between the two apps.
- custom field mapping: connect matching information in each app.
Connect your task management processes in Asana with HubSpot workflows. Here’s what you get from this integration:
- trigger your processes in Asana with your customer data in HubSpot CRM.
- automatically create a follow-up task in Asana when a deal or ticket closes in HubSpot.
Beacon lets you automatically convert your blog posts into eBooks. Simply pick an eBook template and customize it in just a few clicks to match your brand.
You can use it to create a content upgrade. A content upgrade helps you capture leads by offering a free download that’s relevant to the blog article. Use it to create content upgrades such as guides, checklists, whitepapers, and more.
Easily sync Airtable rows and HubSpot contacts with the Airtable integration. When records are created or updated in either app, that event is automatically shared with the other.
However, your table needs to be set up in such a way that it allows for two-way syncing. Also, historical syncing and custom field mappings are possible.
Livestorm is an online video conferencing software. You can use it for meetings, demos, webinars, online lessons, and more. You can easily use Liverstorm data in HubSpot automation workflows with this integration.
The integration enables you to:
- easily gather and access your Livestorm data in one place.
- track and segment leads into static or dynamic lists.
- create advanced reports. Easily track your webinars, events, and meetings.
And that’s all, folks! Most of the apps on this list are free. So be sure to take them for a spin.
What’s your favorite app that integrates with HubSpot? And did we miss out on it? Let us know in the comments section.
If you’re looking to create conversational forms and surveys that create a pleasant experience for your respondents, feel free to take SurveySparrow for a spin today!