A digital marketing questionnaire helps you learn about your client’s needs and preferences at a deeper level.
In this article, we’ve listed the essential questions you should ask your digital marketing clients to successfully onboard them and provide a tailored strategy that fits their needs and requirements.
Digital marketing client questionnaire: 40+ questions to onboard your marketing clients the right way
Here are the four categories of questions to include in your digital marketing client onboarding questionnaire:
Questions to get general client information
Ask the questions below to gain a deeper understanding of your client and their expectations:
- Who are the ideal (or best) customers for your business?
- What makes your business unique from the competition?
- What is the story behind your business?
- What’s your company’s vision for the future?
- When did you start your business?
- What do you love about what you do?
- What are your values and beliefs?
- Where are you on your journey?
- What makes you excited to come to work every day?
Questions to acquire marketing and branding information
Ask these questions to get the information you need to make this digital marketing project a success:
- What’s your definition of success for this project?
- Who is your target audience?
- What aspects of digital marketing do you want to focus on?
- What marketing metrics do you currently track?
- Have you worked with a digital marketing company in the past? If so, what was your experience like?
- What is your budget for this project?
- What actions do you want your audience to take after seeing your content?
- Do you have a good relationship with your audience?
- How do people currently find your company on the internet?
- What has worked for you in the past and what hasn’t?
- What are your goals and objectives for this project?
- Why did you choose to work with us over other digital marketing agencies?
- What is your deadline for the delivery of this project?
- Is there anything else we should know?
Questions to get company and industry information
Understand the business’ competitors, challenges, and the ecosystem in which the business operates with these questions:
- What are the short-term goals for your business?
- What are the long-term goals for your business?
- How do potential clients find your product or service right now?
- What makes a potential client buy your product or service at the moment?
- What does your sales process look like?
- Who are your top competitors?
- What are your biggest sales challenges?
- What is your upsell strategy?
- Are there seasonal patterns that affect your sales?
- What are some of the biggest challenges your business has faced?
- What are some of the common problems faced by your customers?
- Who serves as an inspiration for your business?
- What makes your business or service unique in the market?
Questions to acquire brand assets and contact information
Get the information needed to effectively communicate and maintain a healthy relationship
- Who are the decision makers in your department?
- What is their contact information?
- Who is the main point of contact at your business?
- What type of communication works best for you?
- What is the procedure for dealing with a customer complaint online?
- How do you handle the passwords of all your company profiles?
- Do you have a crisis communication plan in place?
- What is your business address?
- What is your business billing information?
- Are there any business documents we should read?
Get Started with a Digital Marketing Questionnaire Template
Understand your client's digital marketing preferences better with a digital marketing client questionnaire template
Try our digital marketing questionnaire template below!
Get 100 free responses per month!
Digital marketing client onboarding surveys help you gain insights into your clients’ requirements, goals, challenges, ideal customer segments, and success metrics.
When done right, these surveys can help you create a winning marketing strategy attuned to the needs and preferences of your clients. We hope this article will help you create an effective digital marketing client questionnaire.
Are you looking to create and conduct surveys to onboard your clients at your digital marketing web3 agency? SurveySparrow provides you with everything you need to create and conduct a conversational digital marketing questionnaire!
Conversational surveys typically tend to boost survey responses and create pleasant experiences. Most of your clients will complete your survey as they would be pleased to take surveys that are conversational in nature.
These surveys are different from the long, boring forms they’ve gotten to see on the internet.
SurveySparrow provides you with a simple drag-and-drop interface and a free digital marketing questionnaire template.
If you’re looking to boost your survey responses and create pleasant experiences, take the conversational way and try SurveySparrow today!
Have you got any questions on creating digital marketing client questionnaires? Got any interesting tips or hacks for creating an effective digital marketing questionnaire? Let us know in the comment section below.
If you’re wondering whether SurveySparrow is the right fit for you and would rather have someone walk you through our platform, reach out to us for a free, personalized demo!