Salesforce is popular. But integrations in the Salesforce app ecosystem make it at least 4x more extensive – and it’s only going to grow even bigger. What gives?
According to recent Salesforce statistics, it has more than 150,000 customers. But not all of them work in sales. From customer service to marketing, teams of all kinds use and extend Salesforce to work more efficiently. As a result, there are over 3,000 integrations on the Salesforce App Exchange to cater to their needs.
As good as it is to have so many choices, it can quickly get overwhelming. So to help your search, we have made a list of the best 12 integrations in Salesforce for 2022.
Top 12 Integrations in Salesforce in 2022
- Inspire Planner
SurveySparrow – Lead Capture & Conversion
SurveySparrow is an excellent platform for getting omnichannel data. In addition, the SurveySparrow integration for Salesforce makes it easier for customer teams to capture leads. Then, they can proactively turn them into paying users as per the survey responses. You can also use the survey data to visualize your customer lifecycles.
- Capture new leads by mapping lead form responses to Salesforce fields.
- Trigger CSAT and transactional NPS surveys at every touchpoint to Salesforce contacts.
- Map the scores back to your Salesforce account and build real-time reports.
Pricing: Starts at $19 per month.
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
Zapier – Automation
Zapier is an automation platform that connects to 3,000+ apps – a must-have tool when Salesforce doesn’t offer what you need right out of the box. The Zapier Salesforce integration lets you pass data from Salesforce to apps like Facebook Lead Ads, Paypal, Calendly, and many more.
- Send data between Salesforce and other apps.
- Use Zapier to create leads, custom objects, opportunities, and more in Salesforce.
- Automate tedious and repetitive tasks with workflows.
Pricing: Starts at $19.99/month.
Clearbit – Lead Enrichment
Is your team spending a lot of time researching info manually on leads? Then, consider using Clearbit because it is a very effective lead enrichment tool. The Clearbit integration in Salesforce can pull more than 85 data points; they include personal (name, bio, social, etc.) and company information (industry, annual revenue, staff count, etc.).
- Score and route a lead based on their data points, and prioritize high-value prospects without leaving Salesforce.
- Get the latest lead info at a glance with the Visualforce widget feature.
- Segment contacts for mail merges, marketing campaigns, and other strategies.
G Suite – Productivity
Are you tired of toggling between your Gmail and CRM? The G Suite Salesforce integration solves that for you. With this, you can connect the most used tools in G Suite – Gmail, Calendar and Drive – to your Salesforce account.
- Save emails and meetings directly to Contacts and Leads in Salesforce.
- Attach Drive files to Salesforce records.
- Sync CRM data between Salesforce and Google Sheets.
Breadwinner – Business Accounting
Breadwinner is an integration solution whose sole focus is to connect Salesforce and leading finance software (QuickBooks, Xero, and NetSuite) or payment processors (Stripe, Venmo, PayPal). In addition, its two way-sync with Salesforce lets you access financial data within your Salesforce account itself.
- Raise invoices and bills within Salesforce and track bill/invoice status (paid, due, overdue).
- Get support for multiple currencies and accounts.
- Track financial health with Breadwinner’s data dashboard and reporting features.
Pricing: Flexible. Breadwinner also offers a free trial and demo.
ActiveCampaign – Campaign Management
ActiveCampaign is a marketing automation platform. By automating many behind-the-scenes marketing, sales, and support processes, ActiveCampaign is one of the best integrations in Salesforce for improving your customer experiences.
- Sync leads and contacts between Salesforce and ActiveCampaign
- Trigger follow-up emails and campaigns directly in Salesforce
- Track how your leads and contacts interact with your messages
Pricing: Starts at $9/month for 500 contacts.
Tableau – Analytics
Tableau is a sophisticated analytics software that helps you visualize your data in real-time. Moreover, it lets you pull in data from anywhere: a spreadsheet, a SQL database, or your preferred cloud software. You can also use Tableau CRM in tandem with Einstein activity capture to leverage the power of fully native analytics in your CRM workflows with CRM Analytics. So how does the Tableau Salesforce integration work?
- Visualize the metrics that matter at every pipeline phase: prospecting, lead management, account management, etc.
- Get a deeper understanding of customers with Tableau’s data dashboards.
- Embed dashboards from Tableau Online, Tableau Server, or Tableau Public right into Salesforce so that your team can view them in-app.
Pricing: Starts at $70/user/month
Inspire Planner – Project & Resource Management
Inspire Planner is a project management integration that’s native to Salesforce. Users say that many Inspire Planner’s features – like time tracking, resources, and budgets – are configurable just like any Salesforce object. Moreover, they can customize layouts, fields, and columns according to their needs. Let’s look at the key features of this Salesforce integration.
- Effectively prioritize, assign and track work through the integration with Salesforce Tasks.
- Find the right people by attributes, view their tasks and availability, and manage time-offs.
- Collaborate with external contacts through the External Project Portal (no license or setup required).
Pricing: Starts at $24/user/month with a 30–day free trial. Inspire Planner also offers an exclusive plan with ten free licenses for non-profits.
Appinium – Onboarding, training & certification
In this remote work world, the ability to train people in person and see their progress is limited. This makes Appinium an excellent fix for Salesforce users for training their employees, prospects, and partners. As a 100% native learning solution, Appinium lets you link your training goals with Salesforce metrics to drive your learning strategy.
- Increase internal and external user adoption with multiple training types, videos, and multimedia within Salesforce.
- Boost content engagement with learning plans, gamification, leaderboards, and badges.
- View the progress on your learning goals within Salesforce with reporting and dashboards.
Pricing: Free for Salesforce users.
PartnerTap – Partner Management
PartnerTap is currently the only partner revenue platform designed for enterprises. Through Salesforce’s PartnerTap integration, it is possible to onboard your partners, prioritize them segment-wise, and identify the best opportunities that each one offers for indirect revenue.
- Automatically sync mutual prospect lists and client lists, and then match them up rep to rep.
- Enable information sharing about mutual accounts, and new prospects, between your reps and their peers at each partner through in-built chat.
- Get complete control over your sharing on a partner-by-partner basis.
DocuSign – Deal Closure
With the DocuSign plugin for Salesforce, you can send, sign and track Salesforce documents from anywhere, on any device. DocuSign’s integration makes it easy to create and share agreements, collect customer signatures, and write back the data into Salesforce.
- Create and send secure agreements for signatures with Salesforce data.
- Enable attachments and multiple recipients to sign in from any device.
- Log the customer data back into Salesforce.
Pricing: Starts at $10/month.
OwnBackup – Data Protection
Fed up with manual backups? OwnBackup is a cloud-to-cloud data backup & restore tool that’s very easy to set up and use. Along with automatic backups and recovery, the OwnBackup plugin alerts you about any data anomalies and helps you take immediate action before they escalate.
- Protect data and metadata with automated backups and recovery.
- Preserve data in archives with customizable retention for up to 99 years and simplified compliance with GDPR and other regulations.
- Propagate data to sandboxes to create environments for safe testing with the Sandbox Seeding feature.
Pricing: Starts at $2.75/user/month (minimum contract size is $500). Potential users can also avail themselves of a free 14-day trial.
That’s all, folks! So what are your favorite Salesforce integrations?
Personally, we prefer SurveySparrow. Of course.
Here’s how a top online sales automation specialist for wellness companies in the UK smartly used SurveySparrow to increase qualified prospects by 30%.