If you’re doing the hard yards to make a business successful, you deserve to see results.
Results that show what’s working and what’s not. Because the importance of pivoting is as much as the importance of starting something. And an admin dashboard helps you do that.
It clearly shows what’s working in terms of numbers, giving you and your team some much-needed confidence to keep going. The role of confidence, in the words of Dwight Schrute;
“I am ready to face any challenges that might be foolish enough to face me.”
Jokes apart, we’ll discuss the 10 best admin dashboards for you to choose from in 2022, plus more! But first, what are admin dashboards? Let’s answer that.
What Are Admin Dashboards?
For whatever strategies you implement, and the work your employees are putting, there should be a way to analyze that.
Admin dashboards are the answer. These softwares work like analysts working to bolster you with relevant insights for achieving sustained growth. They’re like the assistant coaches of a football team who keep telling players where they can still improve. An admin dashboard does the same for a business.
That’s the easiest way to define them, and now that we’ve done that, let’s move on to the main topic of discussion.
10 Best Admin Dashboards of 2022
10 best admin dashboards for 2022. No more waiting for this. Time to let the cat out of the bag.
If you’re looking for the best admin dashboards in 2022, let’s end your search right here! SurveySparrow is the one-stop solution for all your employee management and analytics. Its 360 degree assessment solution comes with an intuitive dashboard to review employee survey reports and gain rich insights.
SurveySparrow is easily one of the best bets for an employee performance dashboard if employee assessment and analytics is no ‘annual humbug’ for you. The platform guarantees a highly personalized and engaging 360 review survey experience to your employees, be it supervisors or peers.
The prime features of this prime admin dashboard are:
- As an admin, get an eagle-eye view of where your teams stand and discover areas for training and improvements.
- Increase productivity & drive growth with powerful 360 Reports
- Catalyze personal growth & development of employees with 360 evaluations
- Conduct appraisals backed with performance reviews based on the analytics conducted from this admin panel.
- Compare employee competency scores across different teams, locations, experience levels, gender, and more.
- Configure widgets that help 360 admins with a clear understanding of various teams’ performance, at a glance.
Use Admin Dashboards to derive competency scores and extract meaningful insights for FREE!
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
BambooHR has one of the best admin dashboards when it comes to recruiting, employee engagement, personnel tracking, and performance management. No wonder why they have an overall rating of 4.5 in Capterra!
Let’s see some of its key features:
- Employee data is present in single, centralized databases for ease of access.
- BambooHR admin users can leverage its powerful pre-made dashboards and reports quickly.
- For all issues, data is automatically broken down into factors for your HR teams to quickly find the root cause. For example, the factors for employee turnover are manager, growth stagnation, length of service, and more.
- Employees get their dashboard where they can look at company announcements, birthdays, upcoming training, or performance indicators.
Gusto, by Dovetail, is an HR admin panel for small businesses. It was originally a standalone payroll platform but has expanded to include functionalities for benefits administration, onboarding, Paid Time Off(PTO) tracking, and employee pulse surveys. Capterra rates it at 4.5 out of 5. Ain’t that impressive?
Some of its features are:
- Abandoning all traditional visualizations, this dashboard software utilizes a sticky note motif for its central dashboard to present the most pressing needs.
- You can easily view basic dashboards on employee payroll, tax, benefits, and PTO data.
- Comes with a vibrant variety of widgets to conduct analysis.
- The overall ease of use is 4.5 out of 5 as per Capterra.
#4 Dayforce HCM
The Dayforce HCM, from Ceridian, is one of the best admin dashboards you’ll find. It has robust human capital management (HCM) suite suitable for businesses of all sizes. Within the Dayforce dashboard, users can manage all of their human resources, payroll, benefits, and talent management needs.
Here are its outlining features:
- Along with standard dashboards, you can create your vibrant dashboards with Dayforce HCM using a wide variety of parameters and filtering options.
- They have a feature called ‘Quick View’ allowing users to type what they’re looking for and then populate a dashboard view directly.
- Export all Dayforce dashboards with a single click in PowerPoint for a quick presentation. I
- They offer excellent 24/7 customer service.
#5 Paycor Perform
Paycor Perform is a comprehensive admin dashboard with applications and analytics for recruiting, onboarding, payroll, benefits administration, learning management, and so much more. It’s a perfectly suitable solution to manage the entire employee lifecycle for all businesses.
The prime features of Paycor Perform are:
- Amazing built-in dashboards for factors such as employee turnover, headcount, and overtime costs to identify trends that matter.
- This admin dashboard uses the power of predictive analytics to forecast future numbers.
- The data collected is by business unit or location for cleaner and clutter-free showing.
- Manipulate all dashboards into a variety of visualizations, like heat maps, and pie charts, based on user preference.
Known as the “social HR software,” WebHR is one of the best admin dashboards for managing and analyzing the entire employee lifecycle. From recruiting, onboarding, and payroll to performance management and learning management, WebHR has widgets and tools for everything.
Its ease-of-use rating is 4 out of 5 according to Capterra, and with the quality of tools WebHR has, it can do better. Let’s discuss the key features of this admin panel:
- For five employees or less, WebHR is completely free!
- WebHR has a very clean user interface, as users can glance at various charts and there are tables with the raw data if they want to delve further.
- When you click on other modules, trends in compensation costs, important recruiting KPIs, overtime allotments, team performance, and more are revealed showing better information statistics.
- Each module comes with additional filtering options for greater analytics and insight development.
#7 UKG Pro
UKG Pro is one of the best admin dashboards for businesses with 100 employees or more. It’s a one-stop solution for a wide variety of HR and talent management needs. They come with a great user interface and options to conduct proper employee experience analytics.
Time to see its key features:
- Keep all employee data in one place without worrying about updating it. UKG Pro does that for you.
- Get powerful employee retention predictions using its predictive analytics feature.
- Find future leaders and high performers using a visualization technique that’s quick and easy to understand.
- With employee feedback surveys, perform sentiment analysis on the data using UKG Pro.
This admin dashboard provides an unmatched range of features and benefits. And each one of them guarantees an unforgettable and smooth experience.
Some of its key features are:
- Highly-responsive design that’s displayed properly on all modern devices.
- Take full advantage of 60+ pre-made admin panel pages and two kinds of the dashboard.
- A large set of extra plugins to control and analyze your website with ease.
- A dedicated customer support team to always support you.
Atlantis is one of the most beautiful and elegant admin dashboards you’ll find. It is designed with the sole purpose of managing and visualizing your business to the best.
Here are some of its highlight features:
- You get 9 vibrant and beautiful layouts, 26 plugins, and many additional components.
- You get to choose widgets quickly with their quick access feature.
- Also use applications like messages, projects, and board along with the dashboard
This stylish admin dashboard template will provide you with all the reliable tools you need to conduct deep business insights. Its focus on insights is the reason for the effectiveness of its tools.
- Along with the fully-functional tools, easily check the traffic, activity, and sales insights using Emerald’s powerful dashboards.
- Easily editable dashboard designs.
- A user-friendly and easy-to-maintain admin dashboard tool.
- Well-structured layouts and some extra instruments for even better analytics.
Ask These Questions Before Choosing An Admin Dashboard
You know the 10 best of the best admin dashboards for 2022, but how to choose between them? If you ask us, SurveySparrow is the best option, especially for getting organization-wide performance reports.
We understand, though. Understand what? That you wish to do your own checks before going with an admin panel. And asking these questions to yourself and your teams will help you decide better:
What would be the purpose of using an admin dashboard?
Before even beginning to try these 10 admin dashboards, you and your teams should answer this question. Defining the purpose is far more crucial than choosing a dashboard. The reason? The tool you select will depend on the purpose you want it for. See, all the 10 tools here have their specialties, be it in performance analytics, website analytics, or a sales dashboard. It’s you, who needs to decide why an admin dashboard is needed?
Who needs dashboards in the company?
This goes hand-in-hand with the purpose question. Who and which teams are going to use the admin dashboards? This question is crucial as you’ll select the admin dashboard depending on the team and individual’s profile.
Let’s say, you’re looking for admin dashboards to help the CMO and the marketing team deliver better campaigns. So, you would want specific metrics, charts, and templates in your dashboard that can work for them. Now, these requirements could (and would) be different for other teams and business functions. Therefore, decide on this before starting the lookout for an admin panel.
What visual representations will contribute to faster decision-making?
A variety of charts and graphs are there to use in quality admin dashboard templates. That includes pie charts, bar graphs, funnels, etc. You want charts and visual representations that can aid the decision-making process and does it faster. Sit with the team who’s going to use the dashboard and ask them about it before finalizing.
What metrics will get highlighted in the admin panel?
Metrics are at the heart of all admin dashboards. KPIs and metrics need a conscious choice before you go on the internet looking for a dashboard. It’s best to not stuff all metrics up here, and choose only those that are relevant, and then look for admin panels that deliver greatly on these metrics.
What type of admin dashboard template will work best?
Once you’ve chosen, it’s a no-brainer that you’ll use an admin dashboard for long. As such, it’s crucial to look at the color templates, font style, and overall template design before giving your yes to a dashboard. Because you want pleasing colors and fonts to go along with detailed analysis, don’t you?
How To Make The Best Use Of “Best” Admin Dashboards?
You know the 10 best admin dashboards and choose from them, but how to make the best use of your dashboard? That remains, and that’s what we’re talking about here:
The best way to use an admin dashboard is to fully understand your requirements from it. From identifying the dashboard users to the key decision-makers, every part is crucial.
Conduct meetings with your teams and ask them these clear questions:
- Who all/What teams will use the dashboard? Why?
- How frequently do you want the data to refresh?
- What reports & metrics are the concerned teams currently using? Ask them for a copy
- What metrics and visual representation are needed in the dashboard?
Document the final answers to these four, and freeze the dashboard requirements for avoiding unnecessary iterations.
Choose The Type
Different types of dashboards are there to cater to different types of audiences.
- Strategic dashboards – For executives and senior management to measure how their strategies are performing.
- Analytical dashboards – Data-heavy dashboards for data and business analysts to find answers to questions posed by executives & managers.
- Operational dashboards – KPI dashboards for operation managers to monitor all key KPIs of different processes and departments, daily.
Choose the type of dashboard suitable for your requirements, before making design changes to make it fully functional.
There are more charts, and funnels in a quality dashboard than you can probably imagine. That doesn’t mean you keep using all of them. Try all, but make sure to have only 12-15 widgets finally. Push anything more than 15 widgets to an auxiliary dashboard.
While choosing the dashboard KPIs & metrics, take a top-down approach. Organize your dashboard into 3 layers – the most important information goes to the top, relevant trends (timeline, distributions, comparisons) in the middle, and detailed data tables at the bottom. This keeps your admin dashboard completely uncluttered.
Also, place all related dashboard metrics next to each other and use similar visualizations, making it easy for everyone to see connections and make comparisons between them to draw insights.
Colors are essential in everything, even in the best admin dashboards. Dashboards containing many visual elements with different color combinations can be distracting for the mind. So use only a sparing color palette for a coherent and consistent dashboard design, and similar colors to highlight similar metrics and KPIs.
Ball’s In Your Court Now!
“The goal is to turn data into information, and information into insight.” – Carly Fiorina, former executive, president, and chair of Hewlett-Packard Co.
Carly is right here. Data is not what we need. It’s the information from the data we seek. Information that can turn into insights and help an organization perform and grow better.
Admin dashboards do exactly that, and here we’ve given you everything to choose one and start using their immense benefits. The ball’s in your court now to actually do that. We’ll be the Robin and help wherever you need it. No pressure, then. Start using admin dashboards and make see your business take leaps of growth.