“Our mission is to help organizations answer every question about their business.”
Yext starts the About Us page this way. It calls itself an “answer company” that collects and organizes client content into powerful online information (answers) using its Listings, Pages, Reviews, and Search solutions.
But is Yext a bed of roses for its customers? We doubt it. This reputation management tool has glaring shortcomings and drawbacks, making Yext alternatives all the more important. We’ve done that (and more!) in this article.
In this blog, we’ll cover:
The 10 Yext Alternatives To Make Your 2022 Better!
Let’s get directly to the point here. Here are the 10 Yext alternatives to make your 2022 better;
According to G2 and Heinz Marketing, 92.4% of customers will likely purchase from a brand after reading its online reviews. As such, the better the reviews, the better it is for your brand. Yext also lets you do that, but at a big price.
SurveySparrow’s reputation management software finds your customers where they are, getting you in the conversation with its Review and Reporting solutions.
Here’s why you should try this software as an alternative to Yext;
💯 Generate new reviews: Turn customers into online promoters by sending review invitations and ensuring that your top feedback always gets the spotlight.
👀 Monitor all reviews from one place: Engage with web and social media reviews to show you care. Get new feedback, respond, manage customer interactions and promote it globally from SurveySparrow’s reputation management dashboard.
✔️ Act on customer feedback: Act on reviews fast by assigning tickets to the right person or team. Such case management improves customer service by eliminating unresponsive communications through tailored workflows and alerts.
🏁 Respond directly: Get access to reviews and ratings across different platforms in a single dashboard and respond to feedbacks directly.
Analyze trends with comprehensive reports: Keep tabs on patterns to see how your brand’s reputation grows or decreases. Sort reviews by Rating, Platform, Time, and Location to stay ahead of the competition.
🖥 Show off your best reviews: Let the target market know how great your brand is by embedding customer reviews on the website.
Sign up here for FREE to use this reputation management software!
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
14-day free trial.
Many companies have no idea where their reputation stands. Reputation.com does that quickly and without putting a hole in your pocket. Its famous data monitoring feature assigns a reputation score for businesses, giving them a clear idea about their online reputation. This score also reveals areas where a company has success with customers and where they can further improve.
Other key features of this Yext alternative include;
- Partnerships with all major marketing platforms, unlike Yext’s limited reach.
- Its ‘Conversion Optimization’ feature maximizes your Google My Business results.
- When customers mention your company, Reputation.com can easily ask them for more feedback through a survey.
- Social media monitoring, publishing, and responding – Everything’s possible with this tool.
- All its features and client dashboard are accessible from the mobile app. A much-needed feature, what say?
You gotta sign-up for a demo to know all the plans they offer.
Next on our list is BirdEye. This legendary company focuses on customer-driven marketing to improve its client’s online reputation. Like SurveySparrow, BirdEye is a direct alternative to Yext and a far better one, too!
It’s a cloud-based customer experience platform providing services like reputation management and improved customer experience & loyalty using customer feedback. The company currently processes over 1 million reviews for customers like TD Ameritrade, Zendesk, and AT&T.
Some of its prime features are;
- BirdEye comes with a fully-featured real-time live chat functionality.
- Using BirdEye, customers share feedback via sites like Yelp, Foursquare, TripAdvisor, etc., not just through Google and Facebook.
- It has better and more in-depth reporting features compared to Yext.
- It comes enabled with bulk messaging SMS functionality.
- Has better listing management features.
- A more rounded feedback collection tool with clear and simple-to-use features.
BirdEye requires some basic information to generate a customized quote for all its 3 plans – Standard, Professional, and Premium.
Rannko is definitely one of the most affordable Yext alternatives you’ll find. It comes with a simple review and reputation system that boosts the overall online reputation of your brand.
The best features of this tool are;
- It has the capability and expertise in a wide range of industries.
- Rannko’s onboarding team can set up the dashboard and get you started in less than an hour!
- Improve your brand’s presence with 40+ digital services and citations using its ‘PowerSync’ plan.
Get a 7-day free trial after signing up for Rannko. The paid plans start from $29 per month.
LocalClarity is a multi-location review, local search, and reputation management tool giving users absolute control over their online reputation with little expense. Its affordability is bettered only by its features, some of which are;
- LocalClarity manages Google’s Q&A responses right from its platform.
- It lets you create intelligent auto-response campaigns for continuous customer interaction.
- LocalClarity scans the web daily for new authentic reviews and listing opportunities.
- Generate unlimited reports and give access to unlimited users even in all its plan.
Powerful, no-contract monthly plans starting from $10 per location. Yext can never match this price, nor its features.
One way of managing online reputation is to be proactive about it. That’s the philosophy behind Nisos’ ‘Reputation Intelligence’ solutions. It helps brands defend themselves from external threats to their reputations. Yes, Nisos offers something different from all Yext alternatives, but proactive reputation management is still reputation management!
Some of its cool features are;
- Timely response to client-specific requests for finished intelligence on cyber and physical risks.
- Nisos offers client-specific curation and analysis of the dark web, open source, and social media data to prevent possible online attacks.
- External threat analysis identifies the level of risk and related methods of mitigation.
- Get actionable insights from analysts assigned to your company. So complete personalization.
You have to contact the Nisos team and tell them about your requirements. Based on that, they’ll come up with a plan and a price. It won’t be low-priced, but totally worth it!
NiceJob is one of the best Yext competitors that’s scalable, user-friendly and more transparently priced. As a business, you should try this tool out.
Some of its key features are;
- In-depth FAQs, knowledge base, and forums for supporting and implementing ideas.
- Quality video demos and documentation for smooth functioning.
- Powerful social media analytics tools.
- More care and hand-holding from support teams compared to Yext.
NiceJob offers a customer-based pricing plan with breakpoints for 1-2500 customers, 2501-5000 customers, 5001-9999 customers, and a tier for 10,000+ customers.
BrightLocal is one the best at managing local SEO and building online citations. It lets you go beyond the basic rank reporting and see the complete picture of local ranking to rank higher and sustain that ranking.
Yext also offers local SEO and citation solutions, but not with the effectiveness and affordability of BrightLocal.
Few of its quality features include;
- Find, update, and track citations showing a business’s name, address, and phone number.
- BrightLocal tracks reviews on over 80 sites like Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Trustpilot.
- Generate reviews on over 200 review sites covering over 40 industries. Now that’s massive!
- Easily answer Google and Meta reviews with a single-click response functionality.
- Perform local SEO audits while creating powerful and intuitive search ranking reports.
- Using BrightLocal’s browser dashboard, integrate and see data from Google Analytics, Meta, and Twitter, seamlessly.
After a 14-day trial, this Yext alternative starts from $29 per month. Its citation builder plan is a pay-as-you-go service with a $2 charge per site.
Brandwatch is a digital consumer intelligence platform helping brands with reputation and project management. It helps you track customer trends, talk about your brand or products, and even your competitors. Definitely one of the best Yext alternatives you’ll find.
Key features include;
- AI-based features discover all posts, comments, and conversations about your brand or products.
- Customer insight alerts and live reports to share across the organization.
- Brandwatch analyzes all the images related to your brand by uncovering objects, scenes, actions, and logos.
- It also offers the functionality of live surveys to get and analyze more data.
With no free trial and the plans starting from $108 per month, Brandwatch is more suited for mid to large enterprises. Make no mistake, though, the quality is certainly there!
Up at last is Brand24. It’s one of the most versatile online reputation management softwares around. It helps keep an eye on your reputation while monitoring that of the competitors. The level of assistance its team offers through webinars and teaching tools is unparalleled for new customers.
Some top features of this Yext competitor are;
- Brand24 automatically sends alerts about specified keywords, helping your team never miss a prospect.
- With its system, Brand24 keeps track of all customer interactions, negative, or positive. If selected, it sends alerts after encountering a negative-tinted review or social media post, giving your brand the ability to respond immediately.
- Generate reports about the frequency of mentions, likes, and trending hashtags using its reporting tool.
With a 14-day free trial, Brand24 offers 4 pricing tiers, starting from $59 a month.
Why Is There A Need For Yext Alternatives?
Yext, a popular online reputation management software and citation tool, help businesses efficiently manage their reputation and presence in web-based directories across the internet.
You have the 10 Yext alternatives, and if you still wish to persist with this tool, read these drawbacks and think again!
An Expensive Tool
If you’ve used Yext, you know how expensive it can be. The cost is around $500 a year for just citation management! If you’re planning to use the Listings and Review solutions, the cost would easily be over $1000 yearly. With the limited features it offers, it’s just not worth it.
Most of the listings Yext gives to its customers are sites owned by them. They don’t have partnerships and integrations with powerful platforms like Google My Business, Apple, Bing, and Facebook. So, your business listings are fairly limited with Yext.
It would be true if we say that Yext rents out citations and listings information rather than selling it to you. When you go with its solutions, the information about your business remains until you’re a Yext customer paying a monthly fee. Once you stop doing that, all information is revoked, and your business’ online profile is back to square one. How’s that useful?
SEO Optimization – Nada!
All powerful platforms where people come to search for a product are SEO-driven. As such, it makes sense for a reputation tool to give SEO-optimized content for listings and citations, right? Well, Yext doesn’t do that. You need an in-house SEO team to optimize all online content, and that’s a real bummer.
The Duplicity Problem
Yext PowerListings is a listing solution to find and list your business on different business directories, but sometimes, it results in duplicated and copied listings that are difficult to correct and remove. After paying so much for a reputation management tool, do you want such troubles?
Time To Decide Now!
So what would it be?
An expensive and lacking tool like Yext, or an up-and-coming quality and dirt-cheap reputation management tool like SurveySparrow?
You know all about the shortcomings of Yext, and about the great features of SurveySparrow’s reputation management solution. With the free trial of the latter software, you can get a good grip on it. Talk to our team 24/7 to get a demo and let’s start!
Well, there are 9 other good Yext alternatives, too, and we’ll leave the decision to you, while we patiently wait.
Make the right choice. More power to you.