Are you looking for the best Shopify apps to instantly increase your sales?
There are tons of apps in the Shopify app store that you can use to grow your online store.
In this article, we’ve listed the best apps that will help you sell more and earn more revenue as a result.
Read on to check out our list of the best Shopify apps to improve your revenue in 2021.
16 Best Shopify Apps for Growing Your eCommerce Business
It is a web push notification app that acts as a marketing channel that helps with your acquisition, retargeting, and loyalty. Using this, you can also send out sales blasts, and other push notifications to keep your potential customers engaged. One of the biggest advantages of PushOwl is that you can send automated abandoned cart push notifications, which is why it is one of the most popular Shopify free apps. It will help you to re-engage with users who added products to your shopping cart, and you can prod them to complete the purchase.
- You can view the impact of your campaigns
- Study how customers interact with your notifications
- Send targeted promotions to subscribers based on previous shopping behavior
- View changes that you have made and see how each of them has affected your performance
- Send inventory updates to customers
UpPromote is the top-recommended affiliate/referral marketing app on Shopify App Store. It offers a wide range of features to help businesses maximize their exposure and boost customer loyalty through affiliate and referral marketing. The ability to create unique affiliate programs with various commission opportunities and seamlessly track referral orders via affiliate links, coupons, and connected emails is a valuable feature. Additionally, the ability to motivate affiliates with powerful options such as bonuses, gifts, store credit, and MLM can help businesses increase their sales and customer engagement.
- Quick setting up process with detailed instructions.
- Automated processes with automated functions can help to save time.
- Build your affiliate team with a customizable affiliate registration form
- Track all referral orders and manage your affiliate performance through a reliable real-time tracking process.
- Recruit affiliates by free listing on UpPromote Marketplace
- Customer referral feature allows your customers to promote your products without needing to join any affiliate program.
- Automate your payment process with Schedule auto-payment with PayPal
Sender is a powerful marketing automation platform that can help you boost your Shopify store revenue. It allows you to set up, schedule, and run multi-channel marketing campaigns to nurture leads, engage subscribers, and boost your sales and conversions.
The software helps you to set up multi-level automation sequences via an easy-to-use automation builder. You can use it to set automatic triggers, schedule email marketing campaigns, send SMS, run newsletters, and engage buyers through every stage of the buyer’s funnel on autopilot.
As Sender integrates with your Shopify store, you can literally automate revenue generation through intelligent campaigns based on your website visitors’ online behavior.
- Set up and schedule automatic email and SMS marketing campaigns;
- Use drag-and-drop email builder to create engaging campaigns;
- Automate abandoned cart emails, follow-up SMS campaigns, and newsletters for your Shopify store;
- Segment your customers in dedicated lists based on their online behavior, shopping preferences, demographics, and more;
- Create powerful trigger-based email & SMS automation rules that keep working to engage shoppers even when you’re asleep.
There is no doubt that QR codes have become a part of our everyday lives. With the help of Shopcodes, one of the best apps for Shopify, you can generate QR codes in a matter of seconds. Using Shipcodes, customers can simply scan their devices with QR codes to complete the purchase. These QR codes can be added anywhere from your brick-and-mortar displays to your marketing materials. With this Shopify store app, you can also review and analyze how the codes have been utilized over time.
- Customize the Shopcodes link to a product page or a landing page
- Incentivize customers to use Shopcodes by adding QR codes
- You can make quick edits to your QR codes through the app dashboard
- Use Shopify analytics to track the conversions
5. Cross Sell & Cart Upsell
If you have upselling and cross-selling campaigns that run regularly for your customers, there are high chances that you will increase the number of sales, have bigger shopping carts, and even improve conversions. With the help of this tool, you can set up automated product recommendations on the different SKUs. You can even customize as much you need, using this Shopify application.
- Set conditions to manage upsells and cross-sells effectively
- Has a host of ready-to-use widgets such as top sellers, trending now, more expensive items, etc
- Re-engage customers who have made a purchase by showing them upsell offers on the ‘Thank you’ page
UserGems make it easy for you to find influencers in your niche who have an engaged audience. Influencer marketing is only growing in clout as more and more research keeps saying that influencers do have the ability to ‘influence’ people to make purchasing decisions. UserGems also gives you detailed information, both social and professional, of every new customer who purchases your products.
- Identify influencers and micro-influencers in your niche
- As soon as an important customer signs up, you will get a Slack notification so that you are better prepared to offer them a great experience
- Identify journalists and bloggers who are already using your product
- Monitor target accounts and it shows them to you when they match your persona
- You can integrate UserGems with your existing workflow and tools
7. Tidio Live Chat
Live chat, a must-have app for Shopify, is such an important feature as it helps your confused customer with solutions, and more importantly, it gives you an opportunity to convince them to buy from you. It is highly helpful to increase customer satisfaction, solve the issues faced by your customer with ease, boost sales, and so on. Tidio even merges live chat, bots, and marketing automation to make sure that you can give the best support to your customers.
- Tidio’s bots will respond to your live chat when personnel is not present
- Chat with every customer who abandons your cart
- Thanks to its integration capabilities, you won’t miss out on a single message from any customer who is coming from any channel
- Has rich widget customization options
- It has dozens of in-built automation and bot templates
8. Give and Grow
Corporate Social Responsibility is something that most businesses should indulge in. In fact, customers these days are looking for companies that are socially responsible. With the help of the Give and Grow app, you and your customers can donate generously to any cause. There are more than 15,000 organizations to choose from, and you can also donate a portion of the sales to the cause.
- You can configure a charity in less than 10 minutes
- It makes it possible to increase revenue and save resources, thanks to its end-to-end donation solution which will even hand over tax receipts
- Track and analyze the kind of social impact your business has been able to make with the help of your customers
- Track every donation made through your store in real-time
Privy, one of the top apps for Shopify, is a highly effective email marketing tool that can help with subscriber lists. With its help, you can configure a variety of exit-intent forms, email sign-up pop-ups, email sequences, and many other things to grow your email list. You can customize the form so that it has all the brand identity elements of your business. You don’t require any kind of coding experience to use the tool. Privy even lets you target based on shopping cart value, device type, traffic type, page URL, location, and more.
- Create customized displays including pop-ups, banners, exit-intent driven popups, embedded forms, announcement bars, flyouts, etc. for email collection
- It allows you to target campaigns based on exit intent, cart value, website behavior, and cart abandonment
- Send auto-responders and reminder messages to boost sales
- You can sync your contacts to 50+ email marketing tools such as MailChimp, Conversio, Bronto, etc
- It provides 100s of high-converting templates
If you want to get into dropshipping as a side-hustle or a full-time business, then Oberlo is what you should be looking for. More than 100 million products have been sold using the dropshipping app. No matter what kind of industry you want to set up in, you will be able to find products for it here. Within a few minutes, you can choose your products, add the details, then add them to your online store and start selling. You do not have to worry about packaging or shipping either.
- They have a course called Dropshipping 101 if you are a beginner to this
- Find out the high-potential products which you can choose to start making money
- With their free Chrome extension, you can add AliExpress products to your dropshipping store
- Automatically updating stock levels and price
- You will have total control of your orders
- Oberlo allows you to give your store a personalized feeling
11. Product Reviews
Testimonials from customers are one of the most powerful ways to increase sales. The Product Reviews app provides a platform for your customers to offer constructive feedback and for you to address them. Most customers will look for reviews before they purchase a product. Also, the content that is published in these reviews can also be used for SEO.
- The Product Reviews app has easy customization abilities using which you can edit layout, text, and colors, without even having to code
- It has theme-friendly designs, using which you can create a site that matches your store’s look and feel
- It is possible to do bulk actions such as publish, hide, filter and manage reviews
- You can import and export your reviews into a spreadsheet
- SEO-friendly review scores
12. SEO Site Audit
Ecommerce SEO will improve the visibility of your site in Google searches. Which are the areas that you need to make changes, what are the exact changes that you need to make, and how your store compares against others is something that is difficult to know if you are not an expert in it. The SEO Site Audit app gives you a detailed analysis that will help you find out what’s going on, what’s working, and what’s not. It will even tell you why the conversion rates on some pages are not as good as you would like them to be.
Below are some of the parameters that the SEO Site Audit app checks in its free site audit:
- Percentage of recurring customers
- What is the LTV of your customers?
- What is the speed at which your site loads?
- How many more sales can you bring to your site?
- Does your store come across as trustworthy?
- What do customers think of your store?
- Does Google think your store’s SEO is good?
- What are the areas where there could be an improvement?
If you want to sell print-on-demand products such as mugs, posters, t-shirts, etc, then Printful is the app that you require. When someone orders on your Shopify store, Printful will take care of the printing and even ship it to your customers on your behalf. Since there is no minimum order requirement or any upfront fees to get started with it, Printful helps you get started quickly with your store. They have more than 275 products that you can choose from.
- You get to decide how much you will make from each sale. Printful only charges for cover production
- They have a variety of premium products starting from apparel and accessories to home and living products
- There are in-built tools using which you can create stunning designs, build product mockups, and even design logos
- Since each item is printed only when there is an order, you reduce waste and carbon emission
- It integrates with eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Wish and Storenvy
It is a marketing automation software that connects with your Shopify store so that you can reach out to as many customers as possible. With the help of Klaviyo, you can build automated email sequences, target campaigns based on buying behavior, gather customer data, and so on. More than 265,000 stores around the world use Klaviyo to send personalized emails, signup forms, etc. You can scale the business as much as you want without having to switch platforms.
- It has built-in integration capabilities for over 100 tools
- You can build customized workflows with the Klaviyo integration to complete more tasks every day
- Send highly targeted messages at the click of a button. Send personalized product recommendations and dynamic content
- You can automate your brand’s welcome series or even use nurturing sequences with the help of Klaviyo. There are pre-built automation sequences too
- Thanks to its A/B testing, you can optimize your form copy to see the most successful ones
- The Klaviyo community forum is a great place to gather the best practices and interact with other entrepreneurs.
15. Infinite options
Personalization is a word that has created a buzz in the eCommerce space for quite some time now. Thanks to a bunch of tools that are available, personalization has become the new normal. Infinite Options allows shoppers to add numbers, text, symbols, etc., to the product. They allow you to sell monogrammed, engraved, and custom printed items.
- It lets you create an unlimited number of product fields including text, calendars, checkboxes, dropdown menus, etc.
- You will have total control over placeholder and default values
- Create dropdown menus and checkboxes which will allow for multiple selections
- Create date pickers and calendars
- Integrates with Searchanise, Order Printer, Uploadery, Spently, Orderly Emails, Mesa
- Use the product bundling feature to have a bigger valued cart.
16. Referral Candy
Referral programs can bring you a lot of new customers and even manage to keep your existing customers happy, thanks to the incentives you provide them. If you want to offer referral rewards to your customers, then Referral Candy is the best option out there on Shopify. The app has provisions for automatic reward delivery and referral reminders. It even has a dashboard where it helps you track the referrals. With Referral Candy, all you have to do is customize it for your brand and specify the rewards for the ones who refer.
- With Referral Candy, you can build an audience and show ads to your new referral leads.
- You can add unique referral links for your most loyal customers.
- Check out your referral traffic in your Google Analytics dashboard to get deeper insights.
- Create an affiliate network for your eCommerce.
- Connect third-party apps such as ReCharge, PayWhirl, and Bold.
- Use retargeting to build an audience of highly engaged leads.
Instafeed helps you keep your store’s content fresh by using your content on Instagram. You can leverage the Instagram content any way you want by making it seamlessly blend in with the design of your store. It includes image and video support, is fully responsive and lightweight, and provides automatic Instagram feed updates. You can even tag your products on the posts, filter posts using hashtags, publish them to multiple pages, and so on.
- Use Instagram content to build social proof.
- The Instafeed app focuses on customer journeys which will help you increase sales and remove features that don’t help your customers.
- You can expand the reach of your Instagram to your store visitors
- It is fully responsive on web and mobile applications
- Fully customizable
- Publish multiple Instagram feeds
To sum up
The above apps that we have listed are some of the top Shopify apps that will be helpful for most businesses. If you are looking to set up an eCommerce store on Shopify, you might want to check out these Shopify apps, assuming that they are applicable for your business objectives.
No matter what kind of niche you are in, Shopify apps are available for each of them. Thanks to the great functionality and versatility that you find in Shopify apps, you can get a lot of things done. We are sure that the 16 Shopify apps that we have mentioned above will add a world of good to your eCommerce business.