Incorporate peer feedback with peer reviews. In this article, we list the best questions you can ask in an employee peer review and provide you with a free peer evaluation form template.
Peer evaluation questions
Questions to evaluate your peers as part of a performance review or evaluation
- What would you say are this employee’s strengths?
- What is one thing this employee should start doing?
- [For someone in a leadership role] If you were this leader, what would be the first action you would take?
- What are three or four words you would use to describe this employee?
- How well does this person adapt to changing priorities?
- What’s an area you’d like to see this person improve?
- This person prioritizes their workload effectively and meets deadlines.
- This person communicates clearly and effectively with me and other colleagues.
- What is one thing this employee should stop doing?
- This person exhibits strong leadership skills.
- This person has strong interpersonal skills and helps everyone feel welcome on the team.
- Share an example of a company value this person has brought to life.
- This person is always timely and efficient at providing feedback.
- This person prioritizes teamwork above all else.
- What is one thing this employee should continue doing?
- This person always finds creative solutions and takes initiative when problem-solving.
- This employee is always open to receiving both negative and positive feedback.
- How well does this person manage their time and workload?
- This person strongly embodies our company values.
- This person values diverse perspectives, even if they are different from their own.
Get Started with a Free Employee Evaluation Form Template
Conversational evaluation surveys receive the highest completion rates! Build one the easy way with a template!
Try our peer evaluation form template below!
Get 100 free responses per month!
More peer evaluation questions
- Listens well to others
- Makes it easy to give feedback to them
- Is effective in providing helpful feedback to others
- Is able to act independently: doesn’t constantly seek the approval of others
- Treats others with respect
- Is resilient in the face of adversity
- Is bold in taking risks when needed
- Puts the needs of the greater good above their own advancement when necessary
- What is this person’s greatest strength or asset in their work at [company name]?
- Sets strong goals for themselves
- Consistently achieves the goals they’ve set for themselves
- Is innovative and resourceful in doing whatever it takes to get the job done well
- Inspires and supports others to do their best work
- Is continually learning and improving their leadership and performance
- Persuasively and effectively communicates
- Maintains an appropriate balance of immediate needs and longer-range focus
- Makes good decisions
- Is accountable: does what they say they’ll do when they say they’ll do it
- Prioritizes action items and their work, in general, and then, follows through on the priorities they set
- Builds strong relationships with others
- Understands the needs and priorities of others and is proactive in communicating to others the information upon which they depend
- Is effective at coordinating their tasks with other employees to increase their effectiveness
- Is good at planning
- Attends team and other meetings in a timely fashion on a regular basis
- Is a constructive force in group work
- Maintains a positive attitude when dealing with unexpected challenges
- Understands where their influence lies and how to leverage it
- Generates good ideas
- Is a person of integrity
- Understands why other people act the way they do
- Understands themselves and why they act the way they do
- Knows how to navigate between personal and professional relationships
- Is candid and honest when dealing with others
Peer feedback questions
Apart from the performance review, questions to ask your fellow peer for feedback on how to improve yourself
- What do I do well now, and what can I improve on in the future?
- Do you think I interact enough with my team members?
- How can I better support you in your work?
- What skills can I improve to be a better employee?
- Can you provide a specific example of an area in which I excel?
- Can you provide a specific example of an area in which I can improve?
- What sets me apart from other team members?
- Have you noticed any gaps in my professionalism?
- Do you have any additional feedback?
Peer feedback helps you get valuable insights into how well your peers see you working within the company and where there might be an opportunity for improvement that would benefit both you and your team.
Are you looking to create and automate surveys by yourself? SurveySparrow provides you with everything you need to create and conduct conversational surveys!
Our surveys typically tend to boost survey responses and create pleasant experiences. Most of your customers will complete your survey as they would be pleased to take surveys that are conversational in nature.
SurveySparrow provides you with a simple drag-and-drop interface and free survey templates.
If you’re looking to boost your survey responses and create pleasant experiences, take SurveySparrow for a spin today!
Have you got any questions about retail surveys? Got any interesting best practices or tips for creating retail surveys? Let us know in the comment section below.
If you’re wondering whether SurveySparrow is the right fit for you and would rather have someone walk you through our platform, reach out to us for a free, personalized demo!