Are you feeling a bit frustrated with Formplus? Maybe it’s not meeting all your expectations, and you’re on the lookout for something better. Well, in this article, we’ve got you covered with a curated list of the best Formplus alternatives.
While Formplus is a reliable tool, users have noted that the platform is “clunky” in terms of usability and that functionality is limited, sometimes requiring the admin to get involved in simple tasks. So, if you’re ready to explore better alternatives to Formplus, keep reading.
Top Formplus Alternatives and Competitors For 2023
One of the best omnichannel experience management platforms, SurveySparrow’s intuitive design coupled with powerful features makes it one of the Formplus alternatives you need to consider.
- View data from multiple sources in one place and it lets you analyze important business metrics to find out how you are performing.
- With SurveySparrow, it is possible to optimize customer journeys by correlating insights and identifying opportunities.
- Track the performance across devices and even analyze responses based on each question.
- You can customize the entire survey experience, including elements such as subject line, message, logo, date of sharing, etc.
- Enterprise-grade security features such as password-protected surveys, Single Sign On (SSO), IP Whitelisting, Domain white-labeling, SSL, IP address tracking, etc., are available.
- The platform lets you sort, segment, and manage your audience.
- You can send chat surveys, conversational forms, surveys, offline surveys, and 360 feedback surveys.
- The platform also offers real-time reporting with the ability to filter responses based on questions, answers, survey share method, degree of completeness, and more.
- SurveySparrow is compliant and allows users to import contact details from popular tools like
- SurveySparrow’s Basic, Essentials, and Business plans are priced at $19, $49, and $99 respectively per month, billed annually.
- For custom solutions, get in touch with our team.
- SurveySparrow also offers a Forever Free plan with limited features, as well as a free trial for users to test out the product. Sign up below to for your free trial.
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
14-Day Free Trial • No Credit Card Required • No Strings Attached
It is a Formplus alternative that most of us would be familiar with. The templates available in SurveyMonkey make your survey creation process easier. Integrations are available for digital gifts, education, CRM, analytics and reporting, email, events, marketing, productivity, social, customer support, Office 365, and G Suite. The survey platform is created in such a way that it is easy to close the feedback loop.
- Share surveys with the stakeholders with its flexible permission controls. Only those who are authorized to view will be given access.
- Create workflows to get insights that you want specifically.
- Customize the entire survey to your liking, along with brand identity elements.
- SurveyMonkey offers a Kiosk Mode which lets you launch the surveys in full-screen mode on a tablet.
- You can add custom filters that are specific to your business, to understand what matters and what doesn’t, based on the survey results.
- It has more than 240+ pre-written templates that help you create surveys easily.
- It has customized branding options that let you create custom themes, add logos, use a variety of fonts, build thank-you pages, etc.
- The tool allows you to perform data analysis by using its filtering and sorting technology.
- It allows for easy collaboration since you can share the surveys across the entire organization through a single account.
- SurveyMonkey’s Team Advantage and Team Premier plans are priced at $25 and $75 a month, per user, billed annually.
- You can also get in touch with them directly for a custom plan.
One of the most popular alternatives Formplus, Typeform is a tool that is known to offer a great survey experience for the respondents. Its drag-and-drop interface makes it easy for those without coding experience to get quickly started with surveys. Its minimalistic design is something that its users rave about, and rightly so. Typeform’s API allows you to integrate your surveys, forms, quizzes, etc, with every other application.
- You can send NPS surveys at regular intervals, especially during customer touchpoints.
- Typeform allows you to add custom filters and it helps you with more customization if you are looking for easy retrieval.
- You can allow the respondents to skip questions if they are not relevant to them, thanks to the conditional logic feature that Typeform offers.
- Create a variety of paths using which you can tailor the survey based on your audience.
- It is possible to retarget by adding a Facebook Pixel ID or Google Tag Manager code for site analytics.
- You can even create workflows that are perfect for different customer segments.
- Answer piping, a feature that allows the respondents to pull up previous questions lets them see how they have answered since they might not be able to remember every answer they wrote.
- Typeform’s Essential plan comes with several limitations and is priced at $35 each month. The Professional plan allows 5,000 responses and costs you $50 per month.
- The Premium plan will cost you $70/month, but it offers more benefits than the other two.
- You can in touch with Typeform’s team directly if you are looking for customized features.
4. Google Forms
This is a cloud-based survey solution with real-time collaboration and powerful tools to customize your forms. Google Forms is a part of Google’s suite of tools for businesses. In the platform, you can add standard question types, customize the form with your themes, gather responses, and save them to a Google Sheets spreadsheet. Now, let’s see how Google Forms fares among Formplus alternatives.
- It autocompletes answers with the help of predictive analytics. In fact, this feature is available in more than 14 languages that include French, Chinese, German, Arabic, Spanish, etc.
- The templates include feedback forms, work request forms, event registration forms, etc.
- Google Forms is connected to the other suite of products in the G suite.
- You can add comments, suggestions, changes, etc. in real-time.
- Google Forms gives you the option of skipping questions based on previous answers. This saves time for the respondents.
- It allows for unlimited surveys and responses.
- Google Forms can be integrated with MailChimp, Salesforce, Trello, Slack, Twilio, etc.
It is free to use if you are only using the Google Forms platform.
It has an intuitive drag-and-drop builder that makes the process of survey creation incredibly easy. You don’t have to write a single line of code if you are using Jotform. Moreover, this Formplus alternative offers a huge selection of themes and widget libraries.
- You can enrich your survey with ready-to-use elements such as images, data, documents, redirect links, forms, etc. There are more than 70+ app widgets available.
- Easily create surveys by just dragging and dropping elements into the app interface.
- There are 300+ ready-made app templates to build the perfect surveys.
- You can invite users via email or even generate a QR code for your app to let users scan it with their mobile devices.
- Jotform’s app builder provides advanced form elements like 150+ integrations, 350+ video widgets, social media links, etc.
- You can connect with 30+ payment gateways to collect payments.
- It integrates with PayPal Personal, Monday.com, Asana, Trello, Box, Keap, Airtable, Slack, HubSpot, Google Sheets, etc.
They offer a free plan with limited features. Jotform’s Bronze, Silver, and Gold plans are available at $34, $39, and $99 per month.
Formstack is a versatile no-code form builder that allows users to create online forms for data collection, payments, and security. Moreover, Formstack is a great tool for automation and basic form creation, with over 40 question types to choose from. While it may not have as many customization options as some other form builders, it is a solid alternative to Formplus for those looking for a user-friendly and versatile form builder.
- It allows for integration with more than 260+ online tools. You can integrate the application with AWeber, Airtable, AgileCRM, Applied Epic, Amazon S3, Autotask, MailChimp, Microsoft Dynamics, Google Sheets, etc.
- Over 100 customizable, ready-to-go survey templates help with faster survey creation.
- It offers conditional logic that saves the time of the respondents.
- You can test different variations of your form by using Formstack.
- Create branded themes with the help of CSS tools that are offered.
- Reach your audience through a variety of channels.
- The Forms plan is specifically for creating survey forms and is priced at $50 per month, billed annually.
- For businesses that are looking at Formstack’s other tools, you can get its bundle at $225 per month, billed annually.
With Paperform, you’ll have a powerful and user-friendly alternative to Formplus that empowers you to create engaging forms and surveys, tailor them to your brand, and streamline your data collection process. Easily create beautiful and interactive forms and surveys with Paperform’s drag-and-drop editor, no coding required.
- Maintain a consistent brand experience by adding your logo, colors, and fonts to your forms.
- Create dynamic and personalized experiences by setting up rules that show or hide specific form fields based on user responses.
- Collect payments seamlessly within your forms using popular payment gateways like Stripe, PayPal, and more.
- Choose from a wide range of question types, including multiple-choice, rating scales, text fields, and file uploads, to gather precise and actionable insights.
- Connect Paperform with your favorite apps and services, such as CRMs, email marketing tools, and project management platforms.
- Gain valuable insights with comprehensive analytics, including response rates, completion times, and individual responses.
- Paperform offers three pricing plans: Essentials, Pro, and Agency. The Essentials plan costs $20/month (paid annually).
- The Pro plan costs $40/month (paid annually). The Agency plan costs $135/month (paid annually).
- All plans come with a 14-day free trial.
- The number of forms is unlimited for all plans, but the number of form views, submissions, and users varies depending on the plan.
Omnisend is a robust alternative to Formplus that empowers e-commerce business to automate their marketing campaigns, deliver personalized experiences, and drive higher conversions across multiple channels.
- Reach your customers through multiple channels including email, SMS, push notifications, and more.
- Create targeted and automated workflows to engage customers at every stage of their journey, from welcome emails to abandoned cart reminders.
- Segment your audience based on their behavior and preferences, and deliver personalized content and offers.
- Design eye-catching emails with a user-friendly editor, pre-built templates, and drag-and-drop functionality.
- Win back lost sales by automatically sending personalized reminders to customers who leave items in their carts.
- Gain valuable insights into your campaign performance with detailed analytics and reporting.
- Seamlessly integrate Omnisend with your existing tools and systems, or leverage their API to build custom solutions.
- Omnisend offers a Free plan that allows users to send up to 500 emails/month to up to 250 contacts.
- The Standard plan starts at $16 per month.
- The Pro plan starts at $199 per month and includes advanced features like SMS, automation workflows, audience segmentation, and 24/7 email and chat support.
- The Enterprise plan is a custom plan that includes unlimited emails every month and other advanced features.
Need Formplus alternatives with better collaboration features? With 123FormBuilder, you’ll have a powerful alternative to Formplus that simplifies the form creation process, offers a wide range of templates and customization options, and provides robust collaboration features.
- Easily create professional forms and surveys with a user-friendly drag-and-drop editor, no coding skills required.
- Collaborate with your team members by assigning roles, managing workflows, and collecting data seamlessly.
- Ensure the security of your data with SSL encryption, GDPR compliance, and data protection measures.
- 123FormBuilder let’s you add advanced functionalities to your forms, such as file uploads, electronic signatures, calculators, and payment integrations.
- Gain valuable insights into form performance, response rates, and user behavior with comprehensive analytics and reporting tools.
- 123FormBuilder offers a Basic plan that is forever free but has limited features, such as 5 forms per account and 100 submissions per month
- The Gold plan costs $19.99 per month (paid annually) and includes features such as 20 forms per account, 5,000 submissions per month, and 1 user
- The Platinum plan costs $37.99 per month (paid annually) and includes features such as 50 forms per account, 20,000 submissions per month, and 3 users
- The Enterprise plan is a custom plan that includes advanced features and costs $199 per month (paid annually).
- Wufoo’s intuitive drag-and-drop builder enables you to design forms without any coding knowledge.
- Benefit from a variety of field options like dropdown menus, checkboxes, and radio buttons, allowing you to gather specific information from respondents.
- Wufoo offers a theme designer that allows users to customize the look and feel of their forms with their own branding.
- Wufoo integrates with popular payment providers such as PayPal and Stripe, allowing users to collect payments through forms.
- Easily manage and organize form submissions, export data, and generate insightful reports.
- Wufoo offers a free plan that allows users to build up to 5 forms with up to 10 fields each.
- The Starter plan costs $14.08 per month (paid annually) and includes features such as 1 user, 10 forms, and 500 entries per month.
- The Professional plan costs $29.08 per month (paid annually) and includes features such as unlimited forms, 1 user, and 5,000 entries per month.
- The Advanced plan costs $74.08 per month (paid annually) and includes features such as unlimited forms, 5 users, and 25,000 entries per month.
- The Ultimate plan is a custom plan that includes advanced features and costs $183.25 per month (paid annually).
3 Reasons To Consider These Formplus Alternatives
By analyzing the reviews on Formplus’s G2 page, we found that the three most common customer pain points are:
1. Clunky usability: Some users find Formplus to be clunky and limited in terms of functionality. This can make simple tasks more difficult and require admin involvement.
2. Limited customization: Some users have expressed frustration with the limited customization options available on Formplus, which can make it difficult to create forms that meet their specific needs
3. Customer support: A few users have reported issues with Formplus’s customer support, citing slow response times and unhelpful responses.
Formplus is an excellent survey platform for most businesses. But if you are looking for advanced features and functionalities, you might want to search for Formplus alternatives.
While we have curated the best alternatives for Formplus, do remember that not every feature that is touted as advanced or a must-have is necessary. Make sure that the online survey platform you choose perfectly aligns with the expectations you have and matches your budget.
If you are looking for a powerful online survey platform that meets your needs, check out SurveySparrow. Get in touch with us to understand how we can help you.
Who are Formstack competitors?
SurveySparrow, SurveyMonkey, Typeform, Jotform, PandaDoc, 123FormBuilder, Microsoft Forms, etc., are some of the top Formstack competitors.
Is Google Forms no longer free?
It is free. Google Forms is also available as a part of Google Workspace.
Is Jotform worth it?
A highly user-friendly platform, Jotform offers a variety of features and customization options. No matter what kind of forms you have, simple or complex, Jotform is a gert choice to get the job done. It has more than 25,000 organizations across the world as its customers.
What is the limitation for Jotform free?
The free plan offered by Jotform is limited to 1,000 form views per month. Just to compare, the Bronze plan’s limit is set up to 10,000 form views per month.
Is there an alternative to Jotform?
SurveySparrow is a versatile and powerful platform that offers a variety of features. An all-in-one experience management platform, it can even optimize customer journeys and track performance across multiple channels.