1. The Basics
- The SurveySparrow Regional Data Hosting Policy (the “Data Hosting Policy”) explains where customer data will be hosted by SurveySparrow.
- SurveySparrow provides hosting services to its customers in accordance with this Data Hosting Policy which enables secure access to a customer’s data.
- Regions let your organization choose where your data is geographically stored across your regional, national, and international operations.
2. Data Hosting Services
- Data hosting services shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
(i) operating and providing capacity to the customer at one or more data centers sufficient to provide data hosting capacity as requested by the customer;
(ii) maintaining the operations at the data center at all times.
3. Data Hosting Service Fee
- As consideration for data hosting services performed by SurveySparrow, the customer shall pay SurveySparrow an amount that is mutually agreed upon by and between the parties.
- All payments shall be made in U.S. Dollars and/or Euro and the payment window shall be mutually agreed upon by both parties.
4. Data Hosting Information
- SurveySparrow utilizes Amazon Web Services as its primary cloud service provider and gives customers the option to select a primary data hosting location for customer data in the following regions: US (Virginia), EU (Frankfurt), Canada (Montreal), India (Mumbai) and UAE (Dubai).
- If you do not designate a primary data hosting location then SurveySparrow may set the location for your data center to US Virginia, by default and otherwise makes no commitments regarding the hosting location of such customer data.
- All of the service data (i.e. customer data) can be hosted in the regions specified above.
5. Third-Party Services
- If you choose to integrate with or otherwise enable third-party services (Non-SurveySparrow services), customer data may be shared with the providers (and sub-processors) of these Non-SurveySparrow services, including third-party applications that integrate with the SurveySparrow service through apps and other integrations.