We are looking for an SEO expert to analyze, review, and implement changes to websites to optimize them for search engines thereby maximizing the traffic and improving page rank.
- Identify new keywords and develop a strategy to rank on Page 1 of Google SERPs
- Develop quality content that will fetch quick results on Google
- Implement the latest SEO techniques into the landing pages and recommend changes to the website architecture wherever needed.
- Develop a well-thought-out strategy for link building
- Coordinate with other members of the marketing team to ensure overall SEO hygiene
- Deliver SEO performance reports to Senior Management every month
- 3-5 years of experience in doing SEO for brands
- Passionate about Keywords, Ranking & Competitor Analysis
- Experience with A/B testing and on-page & off-page optimization techniques
- Abreast with Google’s latest algorithm, its periodic updates, and the impact
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, & structured XML would be a plus
- Must be a go-getter and a quick thinker with excellent verbal and communication skills