We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure the best quality and delivery of excellent user experience. He/She will be an expert in breaking software in unexpected ways.
- As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work with developers to plan robust test strategies and write & execute tests that ensure the quality of new as well as existing features in the application.
- Plan and execute end-to-end testing efforts of highly complex features
- Design and develop frameworks for testing.
- Understand end user deployment and contribute to requirements and design reviews
- Collaborate with team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions
- 2-3 years of working experience in software quality assurance
- Be innovative, creative, self-motivated, and understand the quality assurance procedures, methodologies, and tools.
- Must be able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with a language of your choice.
- Must be an expert in QA concepts, industry-standard testing, and bug tracking tools
- Extensive experience in UI and API level test automation
- Good analytical, problem solving, verbal and communication skills