We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who can develop and execute exploratory & automated tests that ensure excellent product quality.
- As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work with developers to prepare a detailed test plan and write, execute tests that assure the quality of new features and existing ones in the product.
- Design and implement end-to-end testing of complex features, debug and define corrective actions for the same.
- Design and develop sturdy frameworks for testing.
- Understand end-user deployment and actively contribute to requirements and design reviews.
- Collaborate with team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions.
- 3+ years of industry experience in software quality assurance.
- Minimum of 2 years in automation testing.
- Experience in web-application automated testing using Selenium/Webdriver, JUnit/TestNG, or any BDD.
- Experience in API testing using tools such as SoapUI or Postman.
- Experience in writing and supporting software testing documentation (test plans, test strategy, test cases, RCA). Good understanding of test concepts and process.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in programming, understanding OOP principles.
- Proficient knowledge in Core Java and/or Python with at least 2 years of experience in either of them.
- Good problem-solving skills with data-driven thinking and analytical approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Working experience with any CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Working experience with any Build Management tool like Maven
- Working experience or knowledge in performance and/or security testing