We are seeking a business analyst who is an analytical problem solver with an appetite and passion for creating marketing strategies that are a class apart. The projects usually span across product, sales & marketing teams. The ideal candidate should thrive in an agile environment and has proven expertise in mapping business requirements.
- Responsible for defining, analyzing and communicating key metrics and business trends to the management teams.
- Involved in proactively identifying complex fuzzy problems, breaking it down into smaller parts and implementing creative, data-driven solutions.
- Supports the revenue organization in planning and delivering predictable market-leading revenue growth.
- Find meaningful insights from the available data and then give a visually pleasing presentation that can accurately capture the key performance indicators and adhere to the reporting schedule.
- Perform deep dives on various KPIs and provide actionable insights to the GTM team.
- Approach handling issues, risks, dependencies, and escalations proactively.
- 2 or more years of related experience.
- Google Data Studio or Similar BI Tool experience.
- Expert in Excel.
- Hands-on with SQL queries.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful.
- Project planning, problem structuring, designing research methodology and business research.